The first awards show of the year kicked off on January 8, 2014 at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles with the 40th Annual People’s Choice Awards. And of course, we need to know who wore what. The fun spirited show based on the people’s votes can set the tone for the rest of the awards show season and alert us as to what we’ll be seeing in stores this year.
What’s the verdict on this year’s People’s Choice Awards best dressed? Simple, Moms rule! Some of Live and Learn’s favorite Moms including Jessica Alba, Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Hudson were our best dressed. The looks ranged from simple to flowery frocks.
Here’s some of the best looks of the 2014 People’s Choice Awards.
The night’s top look came from on of Live and Learn’s favorite Moms, Jessica Alba. Jessica Alba showed off a sleek and simple strapless gown from Jason Wu.
- Brightlings Talking Doll: Toy Review And Giveaway! - November 21, 2016
- Moana! All About The Movie + FREE Coloring Pages and More! #MoanaEvent - November 23, 2016
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Trailer Breaks Records #BeautyAndTheBeast - November 23, 2016
- The POPSUGAR Must Have Subscription Box November 2016 Will Make Your Holiday Shopping So Easy! - November 22, 2016
- Hello Kitty x ColourPop Makeup Collection #Obsessed - November 22, 2016
- The Cars 3 Movie Trailer Is Here And A Dramatic Plot Is Revealed #Cars3 - November 21, 2016
- Hard Candy Launches A Trolls Makeup Collection And It’s Just As Cute As the Movie - November 21, 2016
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Mickey Mouse - November 18, 2016
- The Best Fatloss Tea! Discount Code For Fit Tea - November 15, 2016
- Why I Vote (And You Should Too!) - November 8, 2016