The first awards show of the year kicked off on January 8, 2014 at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles with the 40th Annual People’s Choice Awards. And of course, we need to know who wore what. The fun spirited show based on the people’s votes can set the tone for the rest of the awards show season and alert us as to what we’ll be seeing in stores this year.
What’s the verdict on this year’s People’s Choice Awards best dressed? Simple, Moms rule! Some of Live and Learn’s favorite Moms including Jessica Alba, Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Hudson were our best dressed. The looks ranged from simple to flowery frocks.
Here’s some of the best looks of the 2014 People’s Choice Awards.
The night’s top look came from on of Live and Learn’s favorite Moms, Jessica Alba. Jessica Alba showed off a sleek and simple strapless gown from Jason Wu.
- Tell Me Something Good! A Live & Learn Mom On A Mission - March 3, 2017
- This Dad Delivering His Baby In The Car Will Give You All The Feels - March 10, 2017
- The Amazing Thing The Little Caesars Founder Did For Rosa Parks - March 8, 2017
- The Beauty Facts And Tips You Need To Know - March 8, 2017
- The BEAUTY AND THE BEAST World Premiere Was Everything You Thought It Would Be - March 3, 2017
- 5 Year Old’s Tribute To Historical Black Icons Will Inspire You - February 28, 2017
- #Oscars Best Dressed! Live & Learn Academy Awards Style - February 27, 2017
- A New Star Wars Story Production Begins! - February 28, 2017
- Live & Learn Style: Here’s How To Get Gabrielle Union’s Chic New Bob Hairstyle - February 24, 2017
- This Little Girl’s Response To A Bully Calling Her Ugly Is Priceless - February 21, 2017