The first awards show of the year kicked off on January 8, 2014 at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles with the 40th Annual People’s Choice Awards. And of course, we need to know who wore what. The fun spirited show based on the people’s votes can set the tone for the rest of the awards show season and alert us as to what we’ll be seeing in stores this year.
What’s the verdict on this year’s People’s Choice Awards best dressed? Simple, Moms rule! Some of Live and Learn’s favorite Moms including Jessica Alba, Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Hudson were our best dressed. The looks ranged from simple to flowery frocks.
Here’s some of the best looks of the 2014 People’s Choice Awards.
The night’s top look came from on of Live and Learn’s favorite Moms, Jessica Alba. Jessica Alba showed off a sleek and simple strapless gown from Jason Wu.
- STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI – New Teaser Trailer and Poster! - April 14, 2017
- Fit Tea Review And Discount Code - April 13, 2017
- How To Wear High Heels - April 13, 2017
- #TravelTuesday: Girlfriends Getaway To Savannah, Georgia - April 11, 2017
- What Passion Sunday Is All About - April 9, 2017
- Get Your FREE “Breathe” Bookmark! - April 5, 2017
- The Planner That You Need From Evolving Beauty - April 4, 2017
- BEAUTY AND THE BEAST – Sing-Along Version Hits Theatres April 7th! - April 4, 2017
- The Bracelets You Have To Have! DeniseAlexandraCo - April 4, 2017
- Ciara and Russell Wilson’s Co-Ed Baby Shower Was Everything! - March 31, 2017