The first awards show of the year kicked off on January 8, 2014 at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles with the 40th Annual People’s Choice Awards. And of course, we need to know who wore what. The fun spirited show based on the people’s votes can set the tone for the rest of the awards show season and alert us as to what we’ll be seeing in stores this year.
What’s the verdict on this year’s People’s Choice Awards best dressed? Simple, Moms rule! Some of Live and Learn’s favorite Moms including Jessica Alba, Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Hudson were our best dressed. The looks ranged from simple to flowery frocks.
Here’s some of the best looks of the 2014 People’s Choice Awards.
The night’s top look came from on of Live and Learn’s favorite Moms, Jessica Alba. Jessica Alba showed off a sleek and simple strapless gown from Jason Wu.
- Taking Off Halloween Makeup - October 31, 2014
- Tips For A Healthy Halloween - October 30, 2014
- Could Honey Boo Boo’s Mama June Lose Her Kids? - October 29, 2014
- DIY Homemade Baby Wipes - October 28, 2014
- How To Reduce Breast Cancer Risk - October 27, 2014
- Good Faith Quotes - October 26, 2014
- Ladies Halloween Makeup Tips - October 25, 2014
- How To Match Outfits With Your Kid - October 23, 2014
- What The Zellweger? The Beauty Of Her Response To Ugly Comments - October 22, 2014
- Halloween Hacks For Moms - October 21, 2014