The first awards show of the year kicked off on January 8, 2014 at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles with the 40th Annual People’s Choice Awards. And of course, we need to know who wore what. The fun spirited show based on the people’s votes can set the tone for the rest of the awards show season and alert us as to what we’ll be seeing in stores this year.
What’s the verdict on this year’s People’s Choice Awards best dressed? Simple, Moms rule! Some of Live and Learn’s favorite Moms including Jessica Alba, Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Hudson were our best dressed. The looks ranged from simple to flowery frocks.
Here’s some of the best looks of the 2014 People’s Choice Awards.
The night’s top look came from on of Live and Learn’s favorite Moms, Jessica Alba. Jessica Alba showed off a sleek and simple strapless gown from Jason Wu.
- What To Order At Fast Food Restaurants - March 6, 2015
- Win The Chance Of A Lifetime To Attend Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron Premiere With Robert Downey Jr. - March 4, 2015
- All The Breathtaking Details About The Cinderella Movie And Premiere - March 4, 2015
- The Best Dress Tweets - March 2, 2015
- Perfect Day In Niagara USA! Where To Go And What To Do - February 26, 2015
- On The Hustle - February 26, 2015
- How To Wear High Heels - February 25, 2015
- Zendaya Locks Horns With Giuliana Rancic Over Oscar Hair Comment - February 24, 2015
- 2015 Oscars Red Carpet Best Dressed List - February 22, 2015
- The Viral Video That Shows Why Moms Get Nothing Done - February 20, 2015