After the last fifteen years, “Today” may start a little different. If you haven’t heard the news there is talk that Ann Curry morning show co-anchor of ratings giant “The Today Show” may be phased out. Ann Curry recently revealed that she was personally upset about losing the ratings lead to “Good Morning America” and shared that she sometimes worries “am I good enough?”.
A group of fans is trying to persuade NBC not to let go of Ann Curry with an online petition. The petition, posted on Change.org on Friday, has so far attracted 500 signatures from Curry loyalists intent on keeping her face on the morning airwaves.
Ann Curry and NBC are negotiating her exit from the morning program, with a decision on her departure that could be announced as early as next week. Ann Curry has stated that she loves “The Today Show” and after fifteen years with the show she would love to make it an even twenty years.
I am also fond of the compassionate way that Ann Curry shares and tells the news of “Today”. But is Ann paying a price for being too nice? Mornings will definitely be different without Ann Curry’s calming influence that so many of her fans adore. Would you like to see Ann stay? Tweet me your thoughts @AngelaBLogan.
- Disney On Ice Presents Dare To Dream FREE Printable Coloring Sheet & Mouse Ears! - January 22, 2017
- Thank You Obama’s - January 21, 2017
- Celine Dion to Perform Original Song “How Does a Moment Last Forever” for Disney’s BEAUTY AND THE BEAST - January 19, 2017
- Disney On Ice Presents Dare To Dream! - January 19, 2017
- People’s Choice Awards Red Carpet, Winners List & More! - January 19, 2017
- OWEN WILSON, CRISTELA ALONZO and ARMIE HAMMER Buckle Up for CARS 3! - January 19, 2017
- Learn Dr. Martin Luther King’s Best Quotes - January 16, 2017
- Why Friday the 13th Scares Us So Much And Why It Shouldn’t - January 13, 2017
- GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 – Red Carpet Premiere Sweepstakes! - January 12, 2017
- Here’s All Of The 2017 Disney Movie Releases - January 9, 2017