After the last fifteen years, “Today” may start a little different. If you haven’t heard the news there is talk that Ann Curry morning show co-anchor of ratings giant “The Today Show” may be phased out. Ann Curry recently revealed that she was personally upset about losing the ratings lead to “Good Morning America” and shared that she sometimes worries “am I good enough?”.
A group of fans is trying to persuade NBC not to let go of Ann Curry with an online petition. The petition, posted on Change.org on Friday, has so far attracted 500 signatures from Curry loyalists intent on keeping her face on the morning airwaves.
Ann Curry and NBC are negotiating her exit from the morning program, with a decision on her departure that could be announced as early as next week. Ann Curry has stated that she loves “The Today Show” and after fifteen years with the show she would love to make it an even twenty years.
I am also fond of the compassionate way that Ann Curry shares and tells the news of “Today”. But is Ann paying a price for being too nice? Mornings will definitely be different without Ann Curry’s calming influence that so many of her fans adore. Would you like to see Ann stay? Tweet me your thoughts @AngelaBLogan.
- Reasons To Love October - October 1, 2016
- Angela Simmons Welcomes A Baby Boy! - September 30, 2016
- Exclusive Interview: The Real Life Phiona Mutesi And Robert Katende Talk The Queen of Katwe #QueenOfKatweEvent - September 30, 2016
- Exclusive Interview With Mira Nair Director of Queen of Katwe #QueenOfKatweEvent - September 29, 2016
- Live and Learn Style! Dashiki Pride #QueenOfKatweEvent - September 29, 2016
- Breaking #OUAT News: Robin Hood Is Coming Back To Once Upon A Time! #ABCTVEvent - September 29, 2016
- #NationalCoffeeDay: Where To Get Free Coffee - September 29, 2016
- Disney Is Making A Live Action Adaptation of “The Lion King!” Hakuna Matata! - September 28, 2016
- Exclusive: Interview With Queen Of Katwe Stars Lupita Nyong’o, Madina Nalwanga & Martin Kabanza #QueenOfKatweEvent - September 27, 2016
- 3 Tips For Better Braids - September 27, 2016