After the last fifteen years, “Today” may start a little different. If you haven’t heard the news there is talk that Ann Curry morning show co-anchor of ratings giant “The Today Show” may be phased out. Ann Curry recently revealed that she was personally upset about losing the ratings lead to “Good Morning America” and shared that she sometimes worries “am I good enough?”.
A group of fans is trying to persuade NBC not to let go of Ann Curry with an online petition. The petition, posted on Change.org on Friday, has so far attracted 500 signatures from Curry loyalists intent on keeping her face on the morning airwaves.
Ann Curry and NBC are negotiating her exit from the morning program, with a decision on her departure that could be announced as early as next week. Ann Curry has stated that she loves “The Today Show” and after fifteen years with the show she would love to make it an even twenty years.
I am also fond of the compassionate way that Ann Curry shares and tells the news of “Today”. But is Ann paying a price for being too nice? Mornings will definitely be different without Ann Curry’s calming influence that so many of her fans adore. Would you like to see Ann stay? Tweet me your thoughts @AngelaBLogan.
- Marvel Studios Ant Man And The Wasp Sneak Peak! - August 3, 2017
- My Little Pony Celebrates The Magic Of Friendship Around The Globe - August 1, 2017
- Black Panther – The Movie Trailer And Pics You Have To See! #BlackPanther - July 25, 2017
- THOR: RAGNAROK – New Trailer and Poster #ThorRagnarok - July 24, 2017
- Here’s Why You Will Love The New Pixar Animated Short ‘Lou’ #Cars3Event - June 23, 2017
- BET Pre Awards Party Highlights! #BeTheGlow - June 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Director Brian Fee and Producer Kevin Reher Reveal Details About The Hit Film #Cars3Event - June 22, 2017
- Get Your Glow On At The BET Experience With AT&T #BeTheGlow - June 21, 2017
- Everything You Need To Know About #SummerOfHeroes At Disney California Adventure Park #Cars3Event - June 20, 2017
- EXCLUSIVE: Cars 3 Cast Interview With Nathan Fillion, Larry The Cable Guy and More! #Cars3Event - June 19, 2017