After the last fifteen years, “Today” may start a little different. If you haven’t heard the news there is talk that Ann Curry morning show co-anchor of ratings giant “The Today Show” may be phased out. Ann Curry recently revealed that she was personally upset about losing the ratings lead to “Good Morning America” and shared that she sometimes worries “am I good enough?”.
A group of fans is trying to persuade NBC not to let go of Ann Curry with an online petition. The petition, posted on Change.org on Friday, has so far attracted 500 signatures from Curry loyalists intent on keeping her face on the morning airwaves.
Ann Curry and NBC are negotiating her exit from the morning program, with a decision on her departure that could be announced as early as next week. Ann Curry has stated that she loves “The Today Show” and after fifteen years with the show she would love to make it an even twenty years.
I am also fond of the compassionate way that Ann Curry shares and tells the news of “Today”. But is Ann paying a price for being too nice? Mornings will definitely be different without Ann Curry’s calming influence that so many of her fans adore. Would you like to see Ann stay? Tweet me your thoughts @AngelaBLogan.
- Live & Learn Subscription Box Style: POPSUGAR Must Have Box October 2016 - October 27, 2016
- It’s Official! ‘That’s So Raven’ Is Coming Back To TV! - October 27, 2016
- Why You Have To Visit A Pumpkin Farm With Your Kids In Fall! - October 26, 2016
- The ‘Muppet Babies’ Are Coming Back To TV On Disney Junior! - October 26, 2016
- Ciara And Russell Wilson Confirm They Are Expecting! - October 26, 2016
- Behind The Scenes Scoop On ABC TV’s Tuesday Night Comedy Closer ‘The Real O’Neal’s’ #ABCTVEvent - October 25, 2016
- Live & Learn Photos Of The Week! - October 25, 2016
- 86 Year Old Grandma Slays On Her Wedding Day! - October 24, 2016
- Everything You Need To See From The Doctor Strange Premiere #DoctorStrangeEvent - October 21, 2016
- Benedict Cumberbatch And Sophie Hunter Expecting Baby #2! #DoctorStrangeEvent - October 21, 2016