After the last fifteen years, “Today” may start a little different. If you haven’t heard the news there is talk that Ann Curry morning show co-anchor of ratings giant “The Today Show” may be phased out. Ann Curry recently revealed that she was personally upset about losing the ratings lead to “Good Morning America” and shared that she sometimes worries “am I good enough?”.
A group of fans is trying to persuade NBC not to let go of Ann Curry with an online petition. The petition, posted on Change.org on Friday, has so far attracted 500 signatures from Curry loyalists intent on keeping her face on the morning airwaves.
Ann Curry and NBC are negotiating her exit from the morning program, with a decision on her departure that could be announced as early as next week. Ann Curry has stated that she loves “The Today Show” and after fifteen years with the show she would love to make it an even twenty years.
I am also fond of the compassionate way that Ann Curry shares and tells the news of “Today”. But is Ann paying a price for being too nice? Mornings will definitely be different without Ann Curry’s calming influence that so many of her fans adore. Would you like to see Ann stay? Tweet me your thoughts @AngelaBLogan.
- Tell Me Something Good! A Live & Learn Mom On A Mission - March 3, 2017
- This Dad Delivering His Baby In The Car Will Give You All The Feels - March 10, 2017
- The Amazing Thing The Little Caesars Founder Did For Rosa Parks - March 8, 2017
- The Beauty Facts And Tips You Need To Know - March 8, 2017
- The BEAUTY AND THE BEAST World Premiere Was Everything You Thought It Would Be - March 3, 2017
- 5 Year Old’s Tribute To Historical Black Icons Will Inspire You - February 28, 2017
- #Oscars Best Dressed! Live & Learn Academy Awards Style - February 27, 2017
- A New Star Wars Story Production Begins! - February 28, 2017
- Live & Learn Style: Here’s How To Get Gabrielle Union’s Chic New Bob Hairstyle - February 24, 2017
- This Little Girl’s Response To A Bully Calling Her Ugly Is Priceless - February 21, 2017