Sometimes we just need an about face. Some simple tips that can help us turn around our itchy, dry or lack luster looking skin. I know what you are thinking…what’s this gonna cost me? Well, pretty much nothing but you will get paid…with plenty of compliments on your radiant looking skin. Here’s some tips for an at home facial.
What you will need…
- Brown Sugar
- Clean. Remove all makeup.
- Mix. Start with about a half a cup of brown sugar in a cup. Add about 3 tablespoons of milk and 1 tablespoon of honey. Using your spoon combine the mixture. Using your fingers gently rub this exfoliating facial scrub in small circular motions all over your face.
- Why. The oils in brown sugar will moisturize your skin while removing dead skin. The lactic acid in milk soothes and moisturizes and honey can not only give the skin a taut appearance but it also kills bacteria and germs that can live on the skin.
- Relax. Allow the mixture to sit on your face for 15 – 20 minutes. If you can cover your eyes with cucumber slices while you relax.
- Finish. Wash your face with warm water and pat dry.
- FREE Cars 3 Activity Sheets & Games! #Cars3Event - May 29, 2017
- This Little Girl Showing Off Her New Leg Is What You Need To See Today - May 27, 2017
- I’m Headed To The Disney Pixar Cars 3 Red Carpet Premiere! #Cars3Event - May 20, 2017
- How To Match Outfits With Your Kid - May 10, 2017
- What Every New Mom Needs to Know! - May 8, 2017
- STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI – New Teaser Trailer and Poster! - April 14, 2017
- Fit Tea Review And Discount Code - April 13, 2017
- How To Wear High Heels - April 13, 2017
- #TravelTuesday: Girlfriends Getaway To Savannah, Georgia - April 11, 2017
- What Passion Sunday Is All About - April 9, 2017