Sometimes we just need an about face. Some simple tips that can help us turn around our itchy, dry or lack luster looking skin. I know what you are thinking…what’s this gonna cost me? Well, pretty much nothing but you will get paid…with plenty of compliments on your radiant looking skin. Here’s some tips for an at home facial.
What you will need…
- Brown Sugar
- Clean. Remove all makeup.
- Mix. Start with about a half a cup of brown sugar in a cup. Add about 3 tablespoons of milk and 1 tablespoon of honey. Using your spoon combine the mixture. Using your fingers gently rub this exfoliating facial scrub in small circular motions all over your face.
- Why. The oils in brown sugar will moisturize your skin while removing dead skin. The lactic acid in milk soothes and moisturizes and honey can not only give the skin a taut appearance but it also kills bacteria and germs that can live on the skin.
- Relax. Allow the mixture to sit on your face for 15 – 20 minutes. If you can cover your eyes with cucumber slices while you relax.
- Finish. Wash your face with warm water and pat dry.
- The Sisterhood Of The Motherhood. Must Watch Commercial - January 24, 2015
- On Knowing I Can And I Will! Momtra - January 23, 2015
- Why You Should Go See Disney On Ice! - January 22, 2015
- Angela’s Momtra On Dealing With Kids Distracting You - January 22, 2015
- Three Reasons To Hug It Out! National Hug Day - January 21, 2015
- Angela’s Momtra’s! - January 21, 2015
- Why You Should Go See Selma - January 20, 2015
- Must Watch: Betty White Birthday Surprise Flash Mob - January 19, 2015
- Oscar Nominations 2015 Full List - January 15, 2015
- The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway! Tips To Beat Cold Weather - January 14, 2015