Sometimes we just need an about face. Some simple tips that can help us turn around our itchy, dry or lack luster looking skin. I know what you are thinking…what’s this gonna cost me? Well, pretty much nothing but you will get paid…with plenty of compliments on your radiant looking skin. Here’s some tips for an at home facial.
What you will need…
- Brown Sugar
- Clean. Remove all makeup.
- Mix. Start with about a half a cup of brown sugar in a cup. Add about 3 tablespoons of milk and 1 tablespoon of honey. Using your spoon combine the mixture. Using your fingers gently rub this exfoliating facial scrub in small circular motions all over your face.
- Why. The oils in brown sugar will moisturize your skin while removing dead skin. The lactic acid in milk soothes and moisturizes and honey can not only give the skin a taut appearance but it also kills bacteria and germs that can live on the skin.
- Relax. Allow the mixture to sit on your face for 15 – 20 minutes. If you can cover your eyes with cucumber slices while you relax.
- Finish. Wash your face with warm water and pat dry.
- Dancing With The Stars Season 19 Winner Announced! - November 26, 2014
- Incredible Buffalo Snow Storm Pictures - November 22, 2014
- Duggars Kissing Challenge Controversy - November 22, 2014
- Watch Kids Do Their Moms Makeup - November 21, 2014
- The Thanksgiving Parody Video You’ve Got To See - November 20, 2014
- What To Do In NOLA And How To Get There! (Amtrak) - November 19, 2014
- Solange Knowles Wedding Pictures & Details! - November 17, 2014
- Sleep And Beauty! What You Need To Know - November 14, 2014
- Kim Kardashian’s Butt Cover Fail - November 12, 2014
- List Of Veteran’s Day Freebies - November 11, 2014