Sometimes we just need an about face. Some simple tips that can help us turn around our itchy, dry or lack luster looking skin. I know what you are thinking…what’s this gonna cost me? Well, pretty much nothing but you will get paid…with plenty of compliments on your radiant looking skin. Here’s some tips for an at home facial.
What you will need…
- Brown Sugar
- Clean. Remove all makeup.
- Mix. Start with about a half a cup of brown sugar in a cup. Add about 3 tablespoons of milk and 1 tablespoon of honey. Using your spoon combine the mixture. Using your fingers gently rub this exfoliating facial scrub in small circular motions all over your face.
- Why. The oils in brown sugar will moisturize your skin while removing dead skin. The lactic acid in milk soothes and moisturizes and honey can not only give the skin a taut appearance but it also kills bacteria and germs that can live on the skin.
- Relax. Allow the mixture to sit on your face for 15 – 20 minutes. If you can cover your eyes with cucumber slices while you relax.
- Finish. Wash your face with warm water and pat dry.
- #NationalLipstickDay Tutorial How To Get The Perfect Red Lips - July 29, 2015
- Remembering Bobbi Kristina And Learning From Her Passing - July 26, 2015
- The Reality Of Growing Up With Glasses (LOL Memes!) - July 21, 2015
- One Brilliant (And Free) Cure To “I’m Bored!” - July 20, 2015
- The Scoop On #NationalIceCreamDay Freebies - July 19, 2015
- All About Ant-Man #AntManEvent - July 18, 2015
- How To Fake A Bang. No Cut Techniques! - July 17, 2015
- 2015 Primetime Emmy Award Nominations List - July 16, 2015
- 2015 Espy Awards Red Carpet Arrivals - July 15, 2015
- You Win Some, You Learn Some! Words To Grow By - July 15, 2015