The weapons of mass destruction don’t manifest in the form of guns and missiles, but in the form of men and women who expound terror, fear, hatred and murder. A decade long search of the world’s most widely watched man-hunt ended with the death of Osama Bin Laden.
President Obama announced the news shortly before midnight on May 1, that the Operation to bring Osama Bin Laden to justice was successful. The orchestrator of the 9/11 attacks on America was killed in a gunfight in Pakistan.
Many areas in the U.S. erupted in jubilation over the news. And now, we are back at Ground Zero literally and figuratively. The war on terror will continue. We can only hope and pray that the world is now safer. We can offer our hopes and prayers to the many victims slayed in attacks in the U.S. and abroad. We can continue to offer our hearts to the families of the many military men and women who lost lives in this quest. We again empathize with the families of the mothers, daughters, friends, neighbors, co-workers and fathers who were killed on 9/11.
And as we embark from this new Ground Zero, as a nation and world community we most absurdly should pray for peace around the world not only in the streets but for peace to live in the hearts of men and women.
- Exclusive Interview With Mira Nair Director of Queen of Katwe #QueenOfKatweEvent - September 29, 2016
- Live and Learn Style! Dashiki Pride #QueenOfKatweEvent - September 29, 2016
- Breaking #OUAT News: Robin Hood Is Coming Back To Once Upon A Time! #ABCTVEvent - September 29, 2016
- #NationalCoffeeDay: Where To Get Free Coffee - September 29, 2016
- Disney Is Making A Live Action Adaptation of “The Lion King!” Hakuna Matata! - September 28, 2016
- Exclusive: Interview With Queen Of Katwe Stars Lupita Nyong’o, Madina Nalwanga & Martin Kabanza #QueenOfKatweEvent - September 27, 2016
- 3 Tips For Better Braids - September 27, 2016
- Why You Must See The Queen Of Katwe #QueenOfKatweEvent - September 26, 2016
- 7 Things You Must Know About The Once Upon A Time Season 6 Premiere! #ABCTVEvent - September 25, 2016
- Queen For A Day! My #QueenOfKatwe Red Carpet Experience #QueenOfKatweEvent - September 23, 2016