The weapons of mass destruction don’t manifest in the form of guns and missiles, but in the form of men and women who expound terror, fear, hatred and murder. A decade long search of the world’s most widely watched man-hunt ended with the death of Osama Bin Laden.
President Obama announced the news shortly before midnight on May 1, that the Operation to bring Osama Bin Laden to justice was successful. The orchestrator of the 9/11 attacks on America was killed in a gunfight in Pakistan.
Many areas in the U.S. erupted in jubilation over the news. And now, we are back at Ground Zero literally and figuratively. The war on terror will continue. We can only hope and pray that the world is now safer. We can offer our hopes and prayers to the many victims slayed in attacks in the U.S. and abroad. We can continue to offer our hearts to the families of the many military men and women who lost lives in this quest. We again empathize with the families of the mothers, daughters, friends, neighbors, co-workers and fathers who were killed on 9/11.
And as we embark from this new Ground Zero, as a nation and world community we most absurdly should pray for peace around the world not only in the streets but for peace to live in the hearts of men and women.
- Tell Me Something Good! A Live & Learn Mom On A Mission - March 3, 2017
- This Dad Delivering His Baby In The Car Will Give You All The Feels - March 10, 2017
- The Amazing Thing The Little Caesars Founder Did For Rosa Parks - March 8, 2017
- The Beauty Facts And Tips You Need To Know - March 8, 2017
- The BEAUTY AND THE BEAST World Premiere Was Everything You Thought It Would Be - March 3, 2017
- 5 Year Old’s Tribute To Historical Black Icons Will Inspire You - February 28, 2017
- #Oscars Best Dressed! Live & Learn Academy Awards Style - February 27, 2017
- A New Star Wars Story Production Begins! - February 28, 2017
- Live & Learn Style: Here’s How To Get Gabrielle Union’s Chic New Bob Hairstyle - February 24, 2017
- This Little Girl’s Response To A Bully Calling Her Ugly Is Priceless - February 21, 2017