The weapons of mass destruction don’t manifest in the form of guns and missiles, but in the form of men and women who expound terror, fear, hatred and murder. A decade long search of the world’s most widely watched man-hunt ended with the death of Osama Bin Laden.
President Obama announced the news shortly before midnight on May 1, that the Operation to bring Osama Bin Laden to justice was successful. The orchestrator of the 9/11 attacks on America was killed in a gunfight in Pakistan.
Many areas in the U.S. erupted in jubilation over the news. And now, we are back at Ground Zero literally and figuratively. The war on terror will continue. We can only hope and pray that the world is now safer. We can offer our hopes and prayers to the many victims slayed in attacks in the U.S. and abroad. We can continue to offer our hearts to the families of the many military men and women who lost lives in this quest. We again empathize with the families of the mothers, daughters, friends, neighbors, co-workers and fathers who were killed on 9/11.
And as we embark from this new Ground Zero, as a nation and world community we most absurdly should pray for peace around the world not only in the streets but for peace to live in the hearts of men and women.
- Brightlings Talking Doll: Toy Review And Giveaway! - November 21, 2016
- Moana! All About The Movie + FREE Coloring Pages and More! #MoanaEvent - November 23, 2016
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Trailer Breaks Records #BeautyAndTheBeast - November 23, 2016
- The POPSUGAR Must Have Subscription Box November 2016 Will Make Your Holiday Shopping So Easy! - November 22, 2016
- Hello Kitty x ColourPop Makeup Collection #Obsessed - November 22, 2016
- The Cars 3 Movie Trailer Is Here And A Dramatic Plot Is Revealed #Cars3 - November 21, 2016
- Hard Candy Launches A Trolls Makeup Collection And It’s Just As Cute As the Movie - November 21, 2016
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Mickey Mouse - November 18, 2016
- The Best Fatloss Tea! Discount Code For Fit Tea - November 15, 2016
- Why I Vote (And You Should Too!) - November 8, 2016