The weapons of mass destruction don’t manifest in the form of guns and missiles, but in the form of men and women who expound terror, fear, hatred and murder. A decade long search of the world’s most widely watched man-hunt ended with the death of Osama Bin Laden.
President Obama announced the news shortly before midnight on May 1, that the Operation to bring Osama Bin Laden to justice was successful. The orchestrator of the 9/11 attacks on America was killed in a gunfight in Pakistan.
Many areas in the U.S. erupted in jubilation over the news. And now, we are back at Ground Zero literally and figuratively. The war on terror will continue. We can only hope and pray that the world is now safer. We can offer our hopes and prayers to the many victims slayed in attacks in the U.S. and abroad. We can continue to offer our hearts to the families of the many military men and women who lost lives in this quest. We again empathize with the families of the mothers, daughters, friends, neighbors, co-workers and fathers who were killed on 9/11.
And as we embark from this new Ground Zero, as a nation and world community we most absurdly should pray for peace around the world not only in the streets but for peace to live in the hearts of men and women.
- FREE Cars 3 Activity Sheets & Games! #Cars3Event - May 29, 2017
- This Little Girl Showing Off Her New Leg Is What You Need To See Today - May 27, 2017
- I’m Headed To The Disney Pixar Cars 3 Red Carpet Premiere! #Cars3Event - May 20, 2017
- How To Match Outfits With Your Kid - May 10, 2017
- What Every New Mom Needs to Know! - May 8, 2017
- STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI – New Teaser Trailer and Poster! - April 14, 2017
- Fit Tea Review And Discount Code - April 13, 2017
- How To Wear High Heels - April 13, 2017
- #TravelTuesday: Girlfriends Getaway To Savannah, Georgia - April 11, 2017
- What Passion Sunday Is All About - April 9, 2017