The weapons of mass destruction don’t manifest in the form of guns and missiles, but in the form of men and women who expound terror, fear, hatred and murder. A decade long search of the world’s most widely watched man-hunt ended with the death of Osama Bin Laden.
President Obama announced the news shortly before midnight on May 1, that the Operation to bring Osama Bin Laden to justice was successful. The orchestrator of the 9/11 attacks on America was killed in a gunfight in Pakistan.
Many areas in the U.S. erupted in jubilation over the news. And now, we are back at Ground Zero literally and figuratively. The war on terror will continue. We can only hope and pray that the world is now safer. We can offer our hopes and prayers to the many victims slayed in attacks in the U.S. and abroad. We can continue to offer our hearts to the families of the many military men and women who lost lives in this quest. We again empathize with the families of the mothers, daughters, friends, neighbors, co-workers and fathers who were killed on 9/11.
And as we embark from this new Ground Zero, as a nation and world community we most absurdly should pray for peace around the world not only in the streets but for peace to live in the hearts of men and women.
- Why You Have To Visit A Pumpkin Farm With Your Kids In Fall! - October 26, 2016
- The ‘Muppet Babies’ Are Coming Back To TV On Disney Junior! - October 26, 2016
- Ciara And Russell Wilson Confirm They Are Expecting! - October 26, 2016
- Behind The Scenes Scoop On ABC TV’s Tuesday Night Comedy Closer ‘The Real O’Neal’s’ #ABCTVEvent - October 25, 2016
- Live & Learn Photos Of The Week! - October 25, 2016
- 86 Year Old Grandma Slays On Her Wedding Day! - October 24, 2016
- Everything You Need To See From The Doctor Strange Premiere #DoctorStrangeEvent - October 21, 2016
- Benedict Cumberbatch And Sophie Hunter Expecting Baby #2! #DoctorStrangeEvent - October 21, 2016
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Sneak Peak + Baby Groot Gif That Is Adorbs! - October 20, 2016
- Michelle Obama Dazzles At Her Last State Dinner As First Lady (And The President Looks Good Too!) - October 18, 2016