If you are anything like me you anticipate the time when it’s back to football. Back to football means gathering the family together for the game and rooting your team on. It’s back to heading down to the stadium for a thrilling night of football fun. But this time back I brought a little something more with me. My little something’s name is Samia and we headed down to Ralph Wilson Stadium for Kids Day at the Buffalo Bills and her first NFL game.
It was the eleventh year for the Buffalo Bills Kids Day celebration. But it was the first year for my little one to get in on game day fun at the stadium. And the Buffalo Bills did not disappoint. For the big kids, aka my husband the thrills came by way of an overtime win by the Buffalo Bills against the Jacksonville Jaguars. The Bills 3 point victory was redemption from the early lead they lost and regained led by the newly shaved Ryan Fitzpatrick who kicked the Bills scoring drives off on their first three possessions, including an amazing 52-yard touchdown play with Stevie Johnson.
The thrills for my 2 year old just seemed to keep coming. The day kicked off with her helping other kids in need by bringing some canned goods down for the annual Fan Food Drive that benefited the Food Bank of Western New York. Once in the Stadium, she was joined by 50,615 other fans. She was able to see Billy the Buffalo, enjoy $1 hot dogs, take part in interactive games along with getting a free Ryan Fitzpatrick poster. This got her amped up enough to do her best Bills touchdown dances in the stadium after each score. The amazing night of football ended with fireworks.
Kids of all ages had smiles on their faces after this perfect night of football. And, preseason or not we’ll take the win. And we’ll take our daughter along for more Buffalo Bills fun in the future.
Thanks to our friends at the Buffalo Bills for hosting our family!
- Here’s What Wearing A Waist Trainer Is Really Like - November 18, 2015
- UPTOWN Magazine + Kia #GameChangers Twitter Party - November 17, 2015
- Find Your Beauty Needs At BSW Beauty - October 2, 2015
- Jennifer Lopez Just Reminded Us Why We Love Fall - October 21, 2015
- Beyonce And Nicki Minaj Perform ‘Feeling Myself’ at Tidal X - October 21, 2015
- Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Are Expecting! - October 12, 2015
- President Obama Gives Kanye West The Best Political Advice Ever - October 12, 2015
- Raven, Your Name Means Black - October 10, 2015
- Lancome Counter Makeover At Macy’s - October 9, 2015
- Best Paris Fashion Week Looks From The Front Row to The Runway - October 6, 2015