Brightlings are the must have dolls of the year!
Your child will have an instant new BFF and a fun and silly time with a Brightlings Doll! This is going to be the doll topping every kid’s wish list this year.
You can see from Samia’s review that the Brightlings Doll is so much fun! It’s your turn to get in on the fun with our Brightlings Doll Giveaway!
What are Brightlings?
Brightlings is your silly, fun new best friend! She’s a fully interactive 15” plush that loves playtime and cuddle time!
Brightlings Dolls are soft dolls that play, talk and sing! But they are oh so much more than a talk back doll. Each doll says more than 100 phrases, repeats what you say, and makes music. Adorably, the Brightlings doll face lights up witih an animated mouth as it talks and interacts. You hear different phrases as you play with the doll. Squeezing the doll in different areas like the ear, hand and tummy will activate different modes. One of our favorite modes is the music mode and you will find out that the Brightlings Doll is multifacted. It can sing pop, rock, jazz, opera and even yodel which Samia loves.
Why will your child love a Brightlings Doll?
Kids will love the Brightlings Doll because it is interactive, cuddly and silly at the same time! The Brightlings Dolls really have personality and your child will have a blast playing with it and talking back to their Brightlings Doll as it talks to them. Kids have the opportunity to create their own silly by having the Brightlings record what they want it to say and having the Brightlings Doll repeat it back. The fact that the Brightlings Doll sings, plays and says over 100 phrases in addition to repeating back is what makes it a unique doll. There’s never a dull moment with Brightlings!
Brightlings will make a fun and interactive doll friend for ages 4 and up. Kids who like playing with dolls will really enjoy bringing Brightlings to life through the fun interactive play features of singing, talking, and repeating what you say.
Brightlings are available in three colors: blue, pink, and purple. Each one is sold separately.
Enter for your chance to win a Brightlings Talking Doll now!
Disclosure: We were not compensated for this post. We received a Brightlings Doll for review and giveaway all opinions are our own. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to U.S.A. Residents, 18+ only. Limit one entrant per household. Confirmed Winner(s) chosen at random will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest, Instagram or Klout. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements. Entrants must only enter with either one email address, IP address and/or Facebook account, anyone found violating these rules will be disqualified. It is at the sole discretion of the admin of the giveaway if the winner has met the rules or not.
- Olaf’s Frozen Adventure Is Hitting Theaters And You Won’t Be Able To Let It Go! - November 15, 2017
- New Songs From Olaf’s Frozen Adventure - November 15, 2017
- Disney Pixar’s “Coco” Pretty Premiere Pictures! - November 9, 2017
- My Thor Ragnarok Red Carpet Experience #ThorRagnarokEvent - November 4, 2017
- THOR RAGNAROK Fun Facts! #ThorRagnarokEvent - November 3, 2017
- THOR RAGNAROK Is Marvel Movie Magic: Review #ThorRagnarokEvent - November 3, 2017
- The Lion King Remakes Full Cast And Their Character Pictures - November 2, 2017
- Beyonce Announces She Is In Lion King! We And The Rest Of The World Freak Out - November 2, 2017
- THOR RAGNAROK’s Tessa Thompson Wants An All Female Superhero Film And We’re Here For It #ThorRagnarokEvent - November 1, 2017
- THOR RAGNAROK – Press Conference Inside Scoop #ThorRagnarokEvent - November 1, 2017