It’s been quite a week in the world of celebrity babies. Let’s face it with the television set becoming the new next door neighbor we sometimes feel we know our favorite celebrities better than our own neighbors and friends. So when a celebrity welcomes a new baby the love is spread around to us all. Not to mention every detail that we can’t wait to get our hands on.
A hand is just what celebrity parents Tamar Braxton from the reality hit “Braxton Family Values” and her husband music executive Vincent Herbert showed the world via Tamar’s instagram account. She also used the picture as a way to announce the babies name.
“Happy Father’s Day to the love of my life, my best friend, my husband Vincent Herbert! Our son Logan Vincent Herbert & I are proud to share this day with you!! We love you soooooo much!” she wrote via Instagram on Sunday, June 16. A black-and-white picture of baby Logan’s hand holding his daddy’s much bigger finger was posted along with the message.
New parents Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum shared a sweet family picture on Facebook where they debuted their daughter Everly to the world. The couple welcomed their beautiful baby girl on May 31 in London.
- The Best Finding Dory Recipes And Activities - June 26, 2016
- Shark Party Ideas That You Can Bite Off - June 25, 2016
- Dream Country The BFG’s Red Carpet Premiere! - June 24, 2016
- The Hack That Will Give You Pretty Summer Feet - June 23, 2016
- One Brilliant (And Free) Cure To “I’m Bored!” - June 23, 2016
- Sophie From The BFG Inspires A New Kind Of Disney Hero To My Daughter - June 16, 2016
- I’m Going To The Land Of Dreams For The BFG Premiere! #TheBFGEvent - June 16, 2016
- Gobblefunk 101: What’s Your Gobblefunk? - June 15, 2016
- This Grooms Reaction To Seeing His Bride Will Have You Boo-Who Crying - June 15, 2016
- The New Pete’s Dragon Movie Is Going To Be Fire Breathing Good! - June 15, 2016