It’s been quite a week in the world of celebrity babies. Let’s face it with the television set becoming the new next door neighbor we sometimes feel we know our favorite celebrities better than our own neighbors and friends. So when a celebrity welcomes a new baby the love is spread around to us all. Not to mention every detail that we can’t wait to get our hands on.
A hand is just what celebrity parents Tamar Braxton from the reality hit “Braxton Family Values” and her husband music executive Vincent Herbert showed the world via Tamar’s instagram account. She also used the picture as a way to announce the babies name.
“Happy Father’s Day to the love of my life, my best friend, my husband Vincent Herbert! Our son Logan Vincent Herbert & I are proud to share this day with you!! We love you soooooo much!” she wrote via Instagram on Sunday, June 16. A black-and-white picture of baby Logan’s hand holding his daddy’s much bigger finger was posted along with the message.
New parents Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum shared a sweet family picture on Facebook where they debuted their daughter Everly to the world. The couple welcomed their beautiful baby girl on May 31 in London.
- Remembering The King Of Pop - August 29, 2016
- New On Netflix! You May Not Emerge From Your Home Until October - August 27, 2016
- Animal Adventures And Thrills Await At Marineland Canada - August 26, 2016
- Usher, Sugar Ray Leonard, Beyonce, Jay Z And More At The Hands Of Stone Premiere - August 23, 2016
- 5 Tweets That Sum Up Rape Culture - August 23, 2016
- Meet History Making Olympic Mom Nia Ali - August 19, 2016
- Historic Olympic Sweep! U.S. Women Win 1-2-3 In The 100-Meter Hurdles - August 18, 2016
- Stephen Joseph: The Mom Approved Backpacks Your Kids Will Love - August 17, 2016
- Simone Biles’ Adoption Story Will Bring You To Tears - August 16, 2016
- Usain Bolt Is Winning The Olympics And The Internet With His Running While Smiling Memes - August 16, 2016