It’s been quite a week in the world of celebrity babies. Let’s face it with the television set becoming the new next door neighbor we sometimes feel we know our favorite celebrities better than our own neighbors and friends. So when a celebrity welcomes a new baby the love is spread around to us all. Not to mention every detail that we can’t wait to get our hands on.
A hand is just what celebrity parents Tamar Braxton from the reality hit “Braxton Family Values” and her husband music executive Vincent Herbert showed the world via Tamar’s instagram account. She also used the picture as a way to announce the babies name.
“Happy Father’s Day to the love of my life, my best friend, my husband Vincent Herbert! Our son Logan Vincent Herbert & I are proud to share this day with you!! We love you soooooo much!” she wrote via Instagram on Sunday, June 16. A black-and-white picture of baby Logan’s hand holding his daddy’s much bigger finger was posted along with the message.
New parents Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum shared a sweet family picture on Facebook where they debuted their daughter Everly to the world. The couple welcomed their beautiful baby girl on May 31 in London.
- Disney On Ice Presents Dare To Dream FREE Printable Coloring Sheet & Mouse Ears! - January 22, 2017
- Thank You Obama’s - January 21, 2017
- Celine Dion to Perform Original Song “How Does a Moment Last Forever” for Disney’s BEAUTY AND THE BEAST - January 19, 2017
- Disney On Ice Presents Dare To Dream! - January 19, 2017
- People’s Choice Awards Red Carpet, Winners List & More! - January 19, 2017
- OWEN WILSON, CRISTELA ALONZO and ARMIE HAMMER Buckle Up for CARS 3! - January 19, 2017
- Learn Dr. Martin Luther King’s Best Quotes - January 16, 2017
- Why Friday the 13th Scares Us So Much And Why It Shouldn’t - January 13, 2017
- GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 – Red Carpet Premiere Sweepstakes! - January 12, 2017
- Here’s All Of The 2017 Disney Movie Releases - January 9, 2017