It’s been quite a week in the world of celebrity babies. Let’s face it with the television set becoming the new next door neighbor we sometimes feel we know our favorite celebrities better than our own neighbors and friends. So when a celebrity welcomes a new baby the love is spread around to us all. Not to mention every detail that we can’t wait to get our hands on.
A hand is just what celebrity parents Tamar Braxton from the reality hit “Braxton Family Values” and her husband music executive Vincent Herbert showed the world via Tamar’s instagram account. She also used the picture as a way to announce the babies name.
“Happy Father’s Day to the love of my life, my best friend, my husband Vincent Herbert! Our son Logan Vincent Herbert & I are proud to share this day with you!! We love you soooooo much!” she wrote via Instagram on Sunday, June 16. A black-and-white picture of baby Logan’s hand holding his daddy’s much bigger finger was posted along with the message.
New parents Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum shared a sweet family picture on Facebook where they debuted their daughter Everly to the world. The couple welcomed their beautiful baby girl on May 31 in London.
- Halloween Hacks For Moms - October 21, 2014
- Oscar De La Renta’s Best Fashion Moments - October 21, 2014
- What Is Ebola? The Q&A You Want To Know - October 20, 2014
- Why I’m A Nutcase Mom - October 17, 2014
- That’s So Wrong Raven! - October 13, 2014
- Hollywood Divas Premiere On TV One - October 8, 2014
- Kelly Rowland Elle Maternity Shoot (Godmazing!) - October 8, 2014
- I’m A Biotic Woman (And You Should Be Too!) - October 8, 2014
- Blake Lively’s Adorable Pregnancy Announcement - October 6, 2014
- Should You Feel Sorry For Teresa Giudice? - October 2, 2014