Some things you learn the easy way and other things you learn the hard way. That awkward moment when I slowly turned around realizing that I left my three year old daughter alone with dipping chocolate was the awkward moment when I learned the benefits of a chocolate facial.
How can you get mad at a yummy face covered in equally yummy chocolate? You don’t you just laugh and slather some on your face too. The crazy thing is that our skin seemed to actually glow when I removed the chocolate from our faces.
Chocolate has long been a key ingredient in skin care. The cocoa found in chocolate is rich in powerful anti-oxidants that can help your skin. Chocolate has been known to reduce wrinkles, hydrate the skin, aid in removing dead skin cells generally being a good moisturizer and helping to rejuvenate the skin.
Here’s how you can make your own Chocolate Facial Mask.
2 bars of dark chocolate
2/3 cup of milk
3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
Melt dark chocolate in microwave, add in sea salt, brown sugar and milk to the mixture. Allow the chocolate mixture to cool. Apply it to your face will cool but not hardened. Leave it on your skin for 5 – 15 minutes or until it hardens. Wash off with warm water.
- Roald Dahl’s Charlie And The Chocolate Factory’s Hero Was Supposed To Be Black - September 15, 2017
- Marvel Studios Ant Man And The Wasp Sneak Peak! - August 3, 2017
- My Little Pony Celebrates The Magic Of Friendship Around The Globe - August 1, 2017
- Black Panther – The Movie Trailer And Pics You Have To See! #BlackPanther - July 25, 2017
- THOR: RAGNAROK – New Trailer and Poster #ThorRagnarok - July 24, 2017
- Here’s Why You Will Love The New Pixar Animated Short ‘Lou’ #Cars3Event - June 23, 2017
- BET Pre Awards Party Highlights! #BeTheGlow - June 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Director Brian Fee and Producer Kevin Reher Reveal Details About The Hit Film #Cars3Event - June 22, 2017
- Get Your Glow On At The BET Experience With AT&T #BeTheGlow - June 21, 2017
- Everything You Need To Know About #SummerOfHeroes At Disney California Adventure Park #Cars3Event - June 20, 2017