Some things you learn the easy way and other things you learn the hard way. That awkward moment when I slowly turned around realizing that I left my three year old daughter alone with dipping chocolate was the awkward moment when I learned the benefits of a chocolate facial.
How can you get mad at a yummy face covered in equally yummy chocolate? You don’t you just laugh and slather some on your face too. The crazy thing is that our skin seemed to actually glow when I removed the chocolate from our faces.
Chocolate has long been a key ingredient in skin care. The cocoa found in chocolate is rich in powerful anti-oxidants that can help your skin. Chocolate has been known to reduce wrinkles, hydrate the skin, aid in removing dead skin cells generally being a good moisturizer and helping to rejuvenate the skin.
Here’s how you can make your own Chocolate Facial Mask.
2 bars of dark chocolate
2/3 cup of milk
3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
Melt dark chocolate in microwave, add in sea salt, brown sugar and milk to the mixture. Allow the chocolate mixture to cool. Apply it to your face will cool but not hardened. Leave it on your skin for 5 – 15 minutes or until it hardens. Wash off with warm water.
- Ciara And Russell Wilson Confirm They Are Expecting! - October 26, 2016
- Behind The Scenes Scoop On ABC TV’s Tuesday Night Comedy Closer ‘The Real O’Neal’s’ #ABCTVEvent - October 25, 2016
- Live & Learn Photos Of The Week! - October 25, 2016
- 86 Year Old Grandma Slays On Her Wedding Day! - October 24, 2016
- Everything You Need To See From The Doctor Strange Premiere #DoctorStrangeEvent - October 21, 2016
- Benedict Cumberbatch And Sophie Hunter Expecting Baby #2! #DoctorStrangeEvent - October 21, 2016
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Sneak Peak + Baby Groot Gif That Is Adorbs! - October 20, 2016
- Michelle Obama Dazzles At Her Last State Dinner As First Lady (And The President Looks Good Too!) - October 18, 2016
- My BTS Experience On The Funniest New Show On TV ‘American Housewife’! #ABCTVEvent - October 18, 2016
- He’s Here! Kerry Washington and Nnamdi Asomugha Welcome Son Caleb - October 18, 2016