Some things you learn the easy way and other things you learn the hard way. That awkward moment when I slowly turned around realizing that I left my three year old daughter alone with dipping chocolate was the awkward moment when I learned the benefits of a chocolate facial.
How can you get mad at a yummy face covered in equally yummy chocolate? You don’t you just laugh and slather some on your face too. The crazy thing is that our skin seemed to actually glow when I removed the chocolate from our faces.
Chocolate has long been a key ingredient in skin care. The cocoa found in chocolate is rich in powerful anti-oxidants that can help your skin. Chocolate has been known to reduce wrinkles, hydrate the skin, aid in removing dead skin cells generally being a good moisturizer and helping to rejuvenate the skin.
Here’s how you can make your own Chocolate Facial Mask.
2 bars of dark chocolate
2/3 cup of milk
3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
Melt dark chocolate in microwave, add in sea salt, brown sugar and milk to the mixture. Allow the chocolate mixture to cool. Apply it to your face will cool but not hardened. Leave it on your skin for 5 – 15 minutes or until it hardens. Wash off with warm water.
- Best (And Easiest) Cookout Ideas! - July 2, 2015
- Pentatonix Honors Michael Jackson With An Epic Mashup Video - June 26, 2015
- 2016 Hollywood Walk of Famers List - June 25, 2015
- The Father Daughter Dance Duo You’ve Got To See - June 24, 2015
- On Wishes - June 22, 2015
- Oh Boy! Kim Kardashian Father’s Day Baby Gender Reveal - June 22, 2015
- The Riley Roundup: Riley Curry’s Cutest Moments - June 20, 2015
- Disney Pixar’s Inside Out Poster And Printables (Free!) - June 19, 2015
- Country Star Gives Deserving Dad Surprise of a Lifetime - June 19, 2015
- The True Colors Of A Superhero: Fantastic Four’s Michael B. Jordan - June 4, 2015