Need a costume idea for your kid? It can feel like a trick or a treat to a parent when it comes to Halloween. You can either embrace the treat of getting, making or borrowing a costume for your child or you can completely freak out the night before Halloween when you realize that your child doesn’t have one. Been there done both. I’ve decided it’s a lot more fun on Mom if you can pull off getting the costume business out of the way early. It also gives your child something to think about and look forward to the weeks leading up to Halloween.
We’ve gotten some great Halloween costume ideas from the Live and Learn community in and now it’s time to share! These ideas will bring out your inner “awe” and hopefully will inspire your own ideas for your child’s costume.
- Phylencia Taylor’s New Book ‘Evolving Beauty’ Is A Must Have Guide For Beauty Influencers And Brands - April 5, 2016
- Powerful Film “Breathe” Puts A Spotlight On The Dangers Of Preeclampsia Every Black Woman Should Know - March 31, 2016
- The White House Blog! All About The Let’s Move! Campaign - March 30, 2016
- James Corden Takes A Spin With Jlo And Hilariously Texts Leo DiCaprio - March 30, 2016
- Photographer Captures “Smiling” Shark That Looks Just Like Bruce From Finding Nemo - March 28, 2016
- Everything You Want To Know About “The Jungle Book” Movie - March 25, 2016
- What Holy Week Is All About - March 25, 2016
- Hair Blogging And Why It’s Important - March 21, 2016
- Pour Judgment Can Help You To Drink Your Way Thin - March 17, 2016
- Easter Ideas That Are Healthy, Delicious and Fun - March 17, 2011