Need a costume idea for your kid? It can feel like a trick or a treat to a parent when it comes to Halloween. You can either embrace the treat of getting, making or borrowing a costume for your child or you can completely freak out the night before Halloween when you realize that your child doesn’t have one. Been there done both. I’ve decided it’s a lot more fun on Mom if you can pull off getting the costume business out of the way early. It also gives your child something to think about and look forward to the weeks leading up to Halloween.
We’ve gotten some great Halloween costume ideas from the Live and Learn community in and now it’s time to share! These ideas will bring out your inner “awe” and hopefully will inspire your own ideas for your child’s costume.
- The Best Kids Shoes Ever! - May 26, 2016
- My Best S’mores Party Idea (Ever!) Featured In O Magazine - May 25, 2016
- The First Beauty And The Beast Trailer Starring Emma Watson Is Here - May 23, 2016
- TOUS Kids: The Fragrance To Pick For Your Child’s First Scent - May 18, 2016
- The Johnny Depp ‘Mad Hatter’ Fan Surprise At Disneyland That You Must See! - May 13, 2016
- 70 Something Year Old Woman Gives Birth For The First Time! - May 12, 2016
- What Moms Really Want for Mother’s Day - May 7, 2016
- Here Is Best Dress You Will Ever Buy - May 6, 2016
- Janet Jackson Is Pregnant! - May 5, 2016
- May The 4th Be With You! - May 4, 2016