Need a costume idea for your kid? It can feel like a trick or a treat to a parent when it comes to Halloween. You can either embrace the treat of getting, making or borrowing a costume for your child or you can completely freak out the night before Halloween when you realize that your child doesn’t have one. Been there done both. I’ve decided it’s a lot more fun on Mom if you can pull off getting the costume business out of the way early. It also gives your child something to think about and look forward to the weeks leading up to Halloween.
We’ve gotten some great Halloween costume ideas from the Live and Learn community in and now it’s time to share! These ideas will bring out your inner “awe” and hopefully will inspire your own ideas for your child’s costume.
- Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Are Expecting! - October 12, 2015
- President Obama Gives Kanye West The Best Political Advice Ever - October 12, 2015
- Raven, Your Name Means Black - October 10, 2015
- Lancome Counter Makeover At Macy’s - October 9, 2015
- Best Paris Fashion Week Looks From The Front Row to The Runway - October 6, 2015
- Here’s America’s Real First Family – Signed, Everyone - October 6, 2015
- Find Your Beauty Needs At BSW Beauty - October 2, 2015
- Kevin Hart Becomes David Beckham For H&M (Sort Of!) - September 30, 2015
- Best Pictures From The Super Blood Moon - September 28, 2015
- Global Citizen Festival Highlights - September 27, 2015