Need a costume idea for your kid? It can feel like a trick or a treat to a parent when it comes to Halloween. You can either embrace the treat of getting, making or borrowing a costume for your child or you can completely freak out the night before Halloween when you realize that your child doesn’t have one. Been there done both. I’ve decided it’s a lot more fun on Mom if you can pull off getting the costume business out of the way early. It also gives your child something to think about and look forward to the weeks leading up to Halloween.
We’ve gotten some great Halloween costume ideas from the Live and Learn community in and now it’s time to share! These ideas will bring out your inner “awe” and hopefully will inspire your own ideas for your child’s costume.
- FREE Cars 3 Activity Sheets & Games! #Cars3Event - May 29, 2017
- This Little Girl Showing Off Her New Leg Is What You Need To See Today - May 27, 2017
- I’m Headed To The Disney Pixar Cars 3 Red Carpet Premiere! #Cars3Event - May 20, 2017
- How To Match Outfits With Your Kid - May 10, 2017
- What Every New Mom Needs to Know! - May 8, 2017
- STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI – New Teaser Trailer and Poster! - April 14, 2017
- Fit Tea Review And Discount Code - April 13, 2017
- How To Wear High Heels - April 13, 2017
- #TravelTuesday: Girlfriends Getaway To Savannah, Georgia - April 11, 2017
- What Passion Sunday Is All About - April 9, 2017