Dancing With The Stars may not have waltzed into the top ratings spot in the last few seasons but it still is a show to tango with. The cast for Dancing With The Stars Season 17 was announced and the celebrity cast has some usuals an NFL Star, Disney Darling and a Comedian but it also has a few surprises including a Science Guy who has racked up the most cast Twitter mentions since the cast has been unveiled. I’ve said it before, with such a busy life it’s hard for me to get hooked on TV shows. But, when it comes to Dancing with the Stars I am in hook, line and fox trot, tango, quickstep even dougie.
Here’s the complete celebrity cast for Season 17 of Dancing With The Stars. Who are your favorites?
1. Valerie Harper, Tristan MacManus:
Actress Valerie Harper, beloved for her role as Rhoda Morgenstern on the classic TV sitcom “The Mary Tyler Moore Show,” will dance with pro partner Tristan MacManus. Diagnosed with terminal brain cancer earlier this year, Harper, 74, has exceeded doctors’ expectations and continues to be optimistic about her prognosis.
2. Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, Sasha Farber:
The reality TV star and pint-size powerhouse, Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, takes to the dance floor with pro partner Sasha Farber.
3. Leah Remini, Tony Dovolani:
“The King of Queens” star Leah Remini will dance with pro partner Tony Dovolani. Dovolani, a veteran pro, who took home the mirrorball trophy in the show’s all-star edition.
4. Corbin Blue, Karina Smirnoff:
Disney star Corbin Blue, best known for his role as Chad in the “High School Musical” franchise, is matched up with pro Karina Smirnoff.
5. Brant Daugherty, Peta Murgatroyd:
“Pretty Little Liars” star Brant Daugherty will dance with pro partner Peta Murgatroyd.
6. Elizabeth Berkley Lauren, Valentin Chmerkovskiy:
Actress Elizabeth Berkley Lauren of “Saved by the Bell” fame is paired up with pro dancer Valentin Chmerkovskiy.
7. Keyshawn Johnson, Sharna Burgess:
Keyshawn Johnson will team up with pro dancer Sharna Burgess.
8. Christina Milan, Mark Ballas:
Singer Christina Milan is paired up with two-time champ Mark Ballas, who returns for his 13th season.
9. Bill Nye, Tyne Stecklein:
TV personality Bill Nye known as “The Science Guy” will team up with first-time professional partner Tyne Stecklein.
10. Amber Riley, Derek Hough:
“Glee” star Amber Riley will dance with reigning season 16 pro champ Derek Hough.
11. Jack Osbourne, Cheryl Burke:
TV personality Jack Osbourne, the 27-year-old son of rock legend Ozzy Osbourne and wife Sharon, partners up with veteran Cheryl Burke.
12. Bill Engvall, Emma Slater:
Comedian Bill Engvall is paired up with newbie, Emma Slater, who is joining the pro ranks after a few seasons as a troupe dancer.
- Holiday Party Style Tips - December 18, 2014
- Holiday Travel Tips That Will Keep You Healthy - December 16, 2014
- Amal Alamuddin Named Most Fascinating Person of 2014 - December 15, 2014
- Anika Noni Rose As Princess Tiana On Sofia The First: First Look - December 9, 2014
- Kate Middleton In New York City! (Details And Pictures!) - December 9, 2014
- Everything You Want To Know About The 2015 Grammy Nominations - December 9, 2014
- Quick Fix For Dry Mascara - December 5, 2014
- Three Year Old Donates Hair For Kids With Cancer - December 4, 2014
- Ate Too Much? Here’s The Food Hangover Tips You Need - November 28, 2014
- Who Has The Best Black Friday Deals - November 27, 2014