Beloved characters from Disney skated into our hearts during the Disney On Ice presents Dare to Dream live production that came to Buffalo from for seven performances at the KeyBank Center.
Our favorite Disney princess stories and most beloved fairy tales unfolded on the ice during the sensational live production! This is a production you will want to take the whole family to see.
The ice spectacular features scenes from “Tangled,” “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs,” “Cinderella” and “The Princess and the Frog,” and it is probably coming to your town! Visit www.disneyonice.com is to find out when!
When you attend the show you will join your hosts Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse as they share the heroic stories of four of your favorite Disney Princesses.
When the show opens you will travel to the enchanted forest with Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs as she escapes from the Evil Queen. Watch as Cinderella’s dreams come true with a little help from her animal friends and the Fairy Godmother.
Boogie to the beat of the bayou with Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen from Disney’s “The Princess and the Frog” in a magical, musical journey. Nothing can stop a princess from a courageous adventure when Disney On Ice presents Dare to Dream skates into to your hometown.
Laugh along with Disney’s hair-raising escapade “Tangled,” as Rapunzel, Flynn and Maximus embark on an uproarious expedition that soars to new heights! The entire show was great but we really loved the finale featuring Tangled. It was breathtaking and so fun to hear my own kids and everyone around us whose eyes dazzled in delight and screamed with joy during some of the shows best ice stunts.
We enjoyed the acrobatics!
To learn more about Disney On Ice and find out when it is coming to other cities visit www.DisneyOnIce.com
Follow Disney On Ice through social media:
Twitter: @DisneyOnIce #DisneyOnIce #DaretoDream
Thanks to our friends from Disney and Feld Entertainment for hosting us. It was a magical adventure.
Disclosure: Tickets to the show were provided but all opinions are my own.
- Tell Me Something Good! A Live & Learn Mom On A Mission - March 3, 2017
- This Dad Delivering His Baby In The Car Will Give You All The Feels - March 10, 2017
- The Amazing Thing The Little Caesars Founder Did For Rosa Parks - March 8, 2017
- The Beauty Facts And Tips You Need To Know - March 8, 2017
- The BEAUTY AND THE BEAST World Premiere Was Everything You Thought It Would Be - March 3, 2017
- 5 Year Old’s Tribute To Historical Black Icons Will Inspire You - February 28, 2017
- #Oscars Best Dressed! Live & Learn Academy Awards Style - February 27, 2017
- A New Star Wars Story Production Begins! - February 28, 2017
- Live & Learn Style: Here’s How To Get Gabrielle Union’s Chic New Bob Hairstyle - February 24, 2017
- This Little Girl’s Response To A Bully Calling Her Ugly Is Priceless - February 21, 2017