Mom, I need a “Grinch” snack tomorrow! What?? Okay, keep calm and immediately pull up Pinterest. Hearing the words that your child needs to bring a cool treat, decoration or craft into school can sends shivers down the spine of people like me who suffer from craftsfreakmeoutatosis. I adore looking at the cool concoctions that our community of Moms shares but actually doing them is another. So I love it when I can find an adorable option that’s me proof. If I can do it you can do it.
That’s what I discovered when I learned how to make super cute Grinch treats for my daughters “How The Grinch Stole Christmas” party at school. When it comes to days like this the reality is they are important for your children. These are there “good old days” the memories of the holidays that they will keep with them forever. So what’s a Mom to do but to put in her best effort. The kids were allowed to wear pajamas to school and I took that as permission not to feel guilty as I drove her to school in mine!
Creating a fun treat for my daughter turned out to be easier than I thought. It also turned into a memory for the two of us as we assembled the fun treats together. Not only are they simple to make but they are healthy. And yes, you will look like Super Mom to your child and his class with these super cool Grinch Kabobs.
Here’s the super simple and cute recipe for Grinch Kabobs!
• Green Grapes
• Mini Marshmallows
• Toothpicks/Kabob Sticks
1. Slice bananas.
2. Cut stem end off of strawberries.
3. Assemble kabobs using toothpicks start with a grape then add a banana slice followed by a strawberry and complete it with a marshmallow on end.
Thanks to Melissa from Everyday Savings for the great Grinch Kabob idea!
- This Little Girl’s Response To A Bully Calling Her Ugly Is Priceless - February 21, 2017
- The Touching Moments From The ABFF Honors You Have To See - February 20, 2017
- Grammys Full Winners List! - February 13, 2017
- The Best Of Al Jarreau - February 12, 2017
- My Heart Story - February 3, 2017
- My First Magazine Cover! Buffalo Healthy Living Magazine #Breathe - January 31, 2017
- Harlem Globetrotters Bring New Tour To Buffalo On Friday, Feb. 3 On The Heels Of Setting Nine Guinness World Records™ - February 2, 2017
- Disney’s BEAUTY AND THE BEAST Character Posters - January 30, 2017
- Harlem Globetrotters Bring Smiles and Positive Messages To Area Youth - January 29, 2017
- Disney On Ice Presents Dare To Dream Review! - January 27, 2017