Are you one of those who will be knocking on wood, avoiding ladders and black cats like crazy on Friday the 13th? If so you have a serious case of Paraskevidekatriaphobia (fear of Friday the 13th). In terms of being superstitious you won’t be alone. 95% of people admit to being superstitious of something.
There have been some bad occurrences on Friday the 13th. A giant storm hit Buffalo on Friday October 13th 2006 which of course I was smack dab in the middle of. And what is eerie is that a bad storm is swirling about today Friday January 13, 2012.
Some say that origins of calling Friday the 13th an unlucky day date back to Christianity when 13 people attended the last supper on a Friday. And Judas betrayed Jesus. That definitely wasn’t a good day but… it ultimately resulted in good for us all.
Wallstreet hasn’t traditionally fared well on Friday the 13th but Warren Buffet has never backed off it. And alas I gotta get out in this storm. So, I won’t let Friday the 13th stop me from doing anything. But I will avoid anyone coming at me with a ski mask snow storm or not.
What do you think about Friday the 13th? Unlucky or not?
- FREE Cars 3 Activity Sheets & Games! #Cars3Event - May 29, 2017
- This Little Girl Showing Off Her New Leg Is What You Need To See Today - May 27, 2017
- I’m Headed To The Disney Pixar Cars 3 Red Carpet Premiere! #Cars3Event - May 20, 2017
- How To Match Outfits With Your Kid - May 10, 2017
- What Every New Mom Needs to Know! - May 8, 2017
- STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI – New Teaser Trailer and Poster! - April 14, 2017
- Fit Tea Review And Discount Code - April 13, 2017
- How To Wear High Heels - April 13, 2017
- #TravelTuesday: Girlfriends Getaway To Savannah, Georgia - April 11, 2017
- What Passion Sunday Is All About - April 9, 2017