Are you one of those who will be knocking on wood, avoiding ladders and black cats like crazy on Friday the 13th? If so you have a serious case of Paraskevidekatriaphobia (fear of Friday the 13th). In terms of being superstitious you won’t be alone. 95% of people admit to being superstitious of something.
There have been some bad occurrences on Friday the 13th. A giant storm hit Buffalo on Friday October 13th 2006 which of course I was smack dab in the middle of. And what is eerie is that a bad storm is swirling about today Friday January 13, 2012.
Some say that origins of calling Friday the 13th an unlucky day date back to Christianity when 13 people attended the last supper on a Friday. And Judas betrayed Jesus. That definitely wasn’t a good day but… it ultimately resulted in good for us all.
Wallstreet hasn’t traditionally fared well on Friday the 13th but Warren Buffet has never backed off it. And alas I gotta get out in this storm. So, I won’t let Friday the 13th stop me from doing anything. But I will avoid anyone coming at me with a ski mask snow storm or not.
What do you think about Friday the 13th? Unlucky or not?
- Brightlings Talking Doll: Toy Review And Giveaway! - November 21, 2016
- Moana! All About The Movie + FREE Coloring Pages and More! #MoanaEvent - November 23, 2016
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Trailer Breaks Records #BeautyAndTheBeast - November 23, 2016
- The POPSUGAR Must Have Subscription Box November 2016 Will Make Your Holiday Shopping So Easy! - November 22, 2016
- Hello Kitty x ColourPop Makeup Collection #Obsessed - November 22, 2016
- The Cars 3 Movie Trailer Is Here And A Dramatic Plot Is Revealed #Cars3 - November 21, 2016
- Hard Candy Launches A Trolls Makeup Collection And It’s Just As Cute As the Movie - November 21, 2016
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Mickey Mouse - November 18, 2016
- The Best Fatloss Tea! Discount Code For Fit Tea - November 15, 2016
- Why I Vote (And You Should Too!) - November 8, 2016