For some who won Best Actor, Best Actress and Best Movie is not so important as who won the red carpet. The red carpet at the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards dazzled. And what we loved is that Moms shined the most! Here’s our picks for best dressed at the 2013 Golden Globe Awards.
Best Dressed: Kate Hudson
Sometimes a woman walks into a room and jaws just drop. That was the Kate Hudson effect when she stepped onto the stage in Alexander McQueen at the 2013 Golden Globe Awards.
They just popped out a what? These two new mothers were so over the top beautiful and fit that they might actually start to get on one’s nerves when you realize they both had babies mere months ago. But then you realize if you got it flaunt it! And we all love to be inspired so cheers to these two Moms for giving us that.
Claire Danes joked about leaking on the red carpet as she just had her son a month ago. She sizzled in a plunging Versace red stunner.
Megan Fox’s child is less than six months old and she dazzled in Dolce and Gabbana.
Pretty funny lady Amy Poehler did something expected which was to give us something that we didn’t expect! We never know what this funny lady might do. What she did was dazzle in a glamorous black pants suit by Stella McCartney.
Jennifer Lopez in a body-baring, long-sleeved cream lace Zuhair Murad gown.
- On The Big Picture. My Momtra - January 28, 2015
- Cleaning Up Around Children Momtra - January 27, 2015
- My Seriously Funny Kid Momday Story - January 26, 2015
- Momtra On The Struggles Of Motherhood - January 26, 2015
- Momtra On Practicing What You Preach - January 25, 2015
- The Sisterhood Of The Motherhood. Must Watch Commercial - January 24, 2015
- On Knowing I Can And I Will! Momtra - January 23, 2015
- Why You Should Go See Disney On Ice! - January 22, 2015
- Angela’s Momtra On Dealing With Kids Distracting You - January 22, 2015
- Three Reasons To Hug It Out! National Hug Day - January 21, 2015