For some who won Best Actor, Best Actress and Best Movie is not so important as who won the red carpet. The red carpet at the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards dazzled. And what we loved is that Moms shined the most! Here’s our picks for best dressed at the 2013 Golden Globe Awards.
Best Dressed: Kate Hudson
Sometimes a woman walks into a room and jaws just drop. That was the Kate Hudson effect when she stepped onto the stage in Alexander McQueen at the 2013 Golden Globe Awards.
They just popped out a what? These two new mothers were so over the top beautiful and fit that they might actually start to get on one’s nerves when you realize they both had babies mere months ago. But then you realize if you got it flaunt it! And we all love to be inspired so cheers to these two Moms for giving us that.
Claire Danes joked about leaking on the red carpet as she just had her son a month ago. She sizzled in a plunging Versace red stunner.
Megan Fox’s child is less than six months old and she dazzled in Dolce and Gabbana.
Pretty funny lady Amy Poehler did something expected which was to give us something that we didn’t expect! We never know what this funny lady might do. What she did was dazzle in a glamorous black pants suit by Stella McCartney.
Jennifer Lopez in a body-baring, long-sleeved cream lace Zuhair Murad gown.
- VMA Red Carpet Arrivals - August 30, 2015
- Remembering The King Of Pop - August 29, 2015
- Watch: Newlyweds Have The Best Wedding Dance Ever - August 29, 2015
- Drink Good Do Good Brings Produce To Food Deserts - August 20, 2015
- Watch Bugs Bunny And Friends Whip/Nae Nae - August 16, 2015
- I’m Behind The Scenes With Karrueche Tran And Hype Hair Magazine! - August 3, 2015
- #NationalLipstickDay Tutorial How To Get The Perfect Red Lips - July 29, 2015
- Remembering Bobbi Kristina And Learning From Her Passing - July 26, 2015
- The Reality Of Growing Up With Glasses (LOL Memes!) - July 21, 2015
- One Brilliant (And Free) Cure To “I’m Bored!” - July 20, 2015