For some who won Best Actor, Best Actress and Best Movie is not so important as who won the red carpet. The red carpet at the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards dazzled. And what we loved is that Moms shined the most! Here’s our picks for best dressed at the 2013 Golden Globe Awards.
Best Dressed: Kate Hudson
Sometimes a woman walks into a room and jaws just drop. That was the Kate Hudson effect when she stepped onto the stage in Alexander McQueen at the 2013 Golden Globe Awards.
They just popped out a what? These two new mothers were so over the top beautiful and fit that they might actually start to get on one’s nerves when you realize they both had babies mere months ago. But then you realize if you got it flaunt it! And we all love to be inspired so cheers to these two Moms for giving us that.
Claire Danes joked about leaking on the red carpet as she just had her son a month ago. She sizzled in a plunging Versace red stunner.
Megan Fox’s child is less than six months old and she dazzled in Dolce and Gabbana.
Pretty funny lady Amy Poehler did something expected which was to give us something that we didn’t expect! We never know what this funny lady might do. What she did was dazzle in a glamorous black pants suit by Stella McCartney.
Jennifer Lopez in a body-baring, long-sleeved cream lace Zuhair Murad gown.
- This Little Girl’s Response To A Bully Calling Her Ugly Is Priceless - February 21, 2017
- The Touching Moments From The ABFF Honors You Have To See - February 20, 2017
- Grammys Full Winners List! - February 13, 2017
- The Best Of Al Jarreau - February 12, 2017
- My Heart Story - February 3, 2017
- My First Magazine Cover! Buffalo Healthy Living Magazine #Breathe - January 31, 2017
- Harlem Globetrotters Bring New Tour To Buffalo On Friday, Feb. 3 On The Heels Of Setting Nine Guinness World Records™ - February 2, 2017
- Disney’s BEAUTY AND THE BEAST Character Posters - January 30, 2017
- Harlem Globetrotters Bring Smiles and Positive Messages To Area Youth - January 29, 2017
- Disney On Ice Presents Dare To Dream Review! - January 27, 2017