Hannah’s getting hitched! Miley Cyrus confirmed the news on Twitter that she is engaged to The Hunger Games star Liam Hemsworth. Miley tweeted “I love you more today than yesterday but I love you less today than I will tomorrow….”
If you are a Mom of a teenager you couldn’t have missed the Hannah Montana craze that went on a few years ago. The crowds, the songs the show. And if you are a Mom you are likely to feel a little something about this. Whether you are happy, sad or worried you probably can’t help but feel like someone you have watched has grown up.
By all accounts the two seem to make a great pair. Although Miley is still young at 19 she and her family have seemed to do well with this matching. Liam, 22 reportedly proposed to Miley on May 31 with 3.5-carat diamond ring from jeweler Neil Lane.
“I’m so happy to be engaged and look forward to a life of happiness with Liam,” Miley told People magazine.
What do you think of Miley’s announcement? Tweet me @AngelaBLogan
- Focus On The Good Momtra - January 30, 2015
- What Would Your Best Friend Say About You? - January 29, 2015
- On The Big Picture. My Momtra - January 28, 2015
- Cleaning Up Around Children Momtra - January 27, 2015
- My Seriously Funny Kid Momday Story - January 26, 2015
- Momtra On The Struggles Of Motherhood - January 26, 2015
- Momtra On Practicing What You Preach - January 25, 2015
- The Sisterhood Of The Motherhood. Must Watch Commercial - January 24, 2015
- On Knowing I Can And I Will! Momtra - January 23, 2015
- Why You Should Go See Disney On Ice! - January 22, 2015