Known worldwide as the Ambassadors of Goodwill™, the Harlem Globetrotters are giving back even more during their 91st year with The Great Assist initiative, continuing to spread 100 million smiles around the world with acts of kindness.
The Globetrotters stars will brought the Smile Patrol™ to Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo. Smile Patrol is the Harlem Globetrotters’ proprietary hospital outreach program designed to brighten the day and lift the spirits of some very special fans unable to attend a Globetrotters game. Smile Patrol visits over 200 children’s hospitals worldwide annually, spreading joy and creating lifetime memories. The Globetrotters visited with patients, showing them their signature Harlem Globetrotter ball handling, signing autographs and sharing some laughs.
Earlier in the day, the Globetrotters spoke to kids about “The ABCs of Bullying Prevention,” a program designed by the Globetrotters in coordination with the National Campaign to Stop Violence to help reduce bullying and violence among youth in our schools and communities. The interactive program focuses on Action, Bravery, and Compassion, comprising the ABCs. The Globetrotters’ signature ball handling skills will be incorporated to provide a fun and informative presentation.
Come see the Harlem Globetrotters!
Tickets to the see the Globetrotters in Buffalo start at $23.50 and are officially on sale now at harlemglobetrotters.com or the KeyBank Center box office. You can also visit harlemglobetrotters.com to find out when it is coming to your town!
- Roald Dahl’s Charlie And The Chocolate Factory’s Hero Was Supposed To Be Black - September 15, 2017
- Marvel Studios Ant Man And The Wasp Sneak Peak! - August 3, 2017
- My Little Pony Celebrates The Magic Of Friendship Around The Globe - August 1, 2017
- Black Panther – The Movie Trailer And Pics You Have To See! #BlackPanther - July 25, 2017
- THOR: RAGNAROK – New Trailer and Poster #ThorRagnarok - July 24, 2017
- Here’s Why You Will Love The New Pixar Animated Short ‘Lou’ #Cars3Event - June 23, 2017
- BET Pre Awards Party Highlights! #BeTheGlow - June 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Director Brian Fee and Producer Kevin Reher Reveal Details About The Hit Film #Cars3Event - June 22, 2017
- Get Your Glow On At The BET Experience With AT&T #BeTheGlow - June 21, 2017
- Everything You Need To Know About #SummerOfHeroes At Disney California Adventure Park #Cars3Event - June 20, 2017