Known worldwide as the Ambassadors of Goodwill™, the Harlem Globetrotters are giving back even more during their 91st year with The Great Assist initiative, continuing to spread 100 million smiles around the world with acts of kindness.
The Globetrotters stars will brought the Smile Patrol™ to Women & Children’s Hospital of Buffalo. Smile Patrol is the Harlem Globetrotters’ proprietary hospital outreach program designed to brighten the day and lift the spirits of some very special fans unable to attend a Globetrotters game. Smile Patrol visits over 200 children’s hospitals worldwide annually, spreading joy and creating lifetime memories. The Globetrotters visited with patients, showing them their signature Harlem Globetrotter ball handling, signing autographs and sharing some laughs.
Earlier in the day, the Globetrotters spoke to kids about “The ABCs of Bullying Prevention,” a program designed by the Globetrotters in coordination with the National Campaign to Stop Violence to help reduce bullying and violence among youth in our schools and communities. The interactive program focuses on Action, Bravery, and Compassion, comprising the ABCs. The Globetrotters’ signature ball handling skills will be incorporated to provide a fun and informative presentation.
Come see the Harlem Globetrotters!
Tickets to the see the Globetrotters in Buffalo start at $23.50 and are officially on sale now at harlemglobetrotters.com or the KeyBank Center box office. You can also visit harlemglobetrotters.com to find out when it is coming to your town!
- STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI – New Teaser Trailer and Poster! - April 14, 2017
- Fit Tea Review And Discount Code - April 13, 2017
- How To Wear High Heels - April 13, 2017
- #TravelTuesday: Girlfriends Getaway To Savannah, Georgia - April 11, 2017
- What Passion Sunday Is All About - April 9, 2017
- Get Your FREE “Breathe” Bookmark! - April 5, 2017
- The Planner That You Need From Evolving Beauty - April 4, 2017
- BEAUTY AND THE BEAST – Sing-Along Version Hits Theatres April 7th! - April 4, 2017
- The Bracelets You Have To Have! DeniseAlexandraCo - April 4, 2017
- Ciara and Russell Wilson’s Co-Ed Baby Shower Was Everything! - March 31, 2017