So you are off to a great start. It’s the New Year and it’s a new you. Now you have your first big challenge. Those Super Bowl parties and all of the pizza, potatoes and pies can make you ready to fumble. Here’s a game plan that’s a guaranteed win.
Being the first to down drinks at the party shouldn’t be a goal. However, you can indulge in an alcoholic beverage. Simply ensure you drink plenty of water. This will keep you hydrated. Drink 16oz of water for every drink you have. Libations can lower your inhibitions and through you “off sides” your plan. So go easy!
Second and Ten
Load up your plate with 10 vegetables or fruits and 2 meat choices like wings.
Try to finish your big eating at this point. You want to ensure you allow a few hours to pass without eating before you go to bed.
Go for an item made with a leaner version of meat that offers some health benefits. Like a turkey chili made with plenty of beans.
Third and Goal
Sack the chips and if you still have the munchies have some crunchy baked tortillas with salsa.
Get off the couch and get up and celebrate. Move around during the game. Hi-five and do your touchdown dance.
- I’m Headed To The A Wrinkle In Time Red Carpet Premiere! #AWrinkleInTimeEvent - February 22, 2018
- Black Panther Director Ryan Coogler Breaks Down A Scene And It’s Deep! #BlackPantherEvent - February 21, 2018
- Black Panther Is Visually Stunning. Here’s Who Made It Happen #BlackPantherEvent - February 20, 2018
- The Gifts That Every Black Panther Fan Needs #BlackPantherEvent - February 16, 2018
- Newcomer Winston Duke And Veteran Andy Serkis Spill On Black Panther #BlackPantherEvent - February 15, 2018
- My Black Panther Press Conference Experience (#SoLit) #BlackPantherEvent - February 14, 2018
- My Chat With Anthony Gonzalez “Miguel” From Disney Pixar’s Coco #CocoBluRay - February 13, 2018
- Chris Harrison Dishes On The Bachelor Winter Games #TheBachelorWinterGames - February 12, 2018
- Exclusive With Breakout Stars: Letitia Wright and Daniel Kaluuya Talk #BlackPantherEvent - February 9, 2018
- Exclusive: Forest Whitaker Dishes On Black Panther #BlackPantherEvent - February 8, 2018