The holidays are here and so are all of those party invites. I’ve always felt that the best time to celebrate is whenever you can! But when it comes to celebrating it inevitably comes down to what am I going to wear?
What I love about the holidays is that you can break some traditional rules. So often think that you should “take one thing off” before you leave the house for an event to ensure that you don’t over do it. But when it comes to your style for the holidays baby, put one more thing on! It’s go big or go home time. You can have fun and add as much sparkle, bling and color as you like and you don’t have to break the bank!
Here’s our top style tips for dressing for holiday parties.
Wearing the colors of the season is never cliche! This is the time to wear that statement red dress or lip. Also wearing anything with a green hue will work so breakout those emeralds darling and let them shine.
Take your staple little black dress and simply add some statement jewelry to it in the colors of the season some rocking red jewelry will instantly give you a holiday look.
The holidays are the one time when we do want to look extra special. This is the time to be daring with your makeup and add some sparkle. Go for shimmery gold tones with your eye makeup.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year to wear satin, sequins and metallics fabrics that will give shine and shimmer.
- I’m Headed To The A Wrinkle In Time Red Carpet Premiere! #AWrinkleInTimeEvent - February 22, 2018
- Black Panther Director Ryan Coogler Breaks Down A Scene And It’s Deep! #BlackPantherEvent - February 21, 2018
- Black Panther Is Visually Stunning. Here’s Who Made It Happen #BlackPantherEvent - February 20, 2018
- The Gifts That Every Black Panther Fan Needs #BlackPantherEvent - February 16, 2018
- Newcomer Winston Duke And Veteran Andy Serkis Spill On Black Panther #BlackPantherEvent - February 15, 2018
- My Black Panther Press Conference Experience (#SoLit) #BlackPantherEvent - February 14, 2018
- My Chat With Anthony Gonzalez “Miguel” From Disney Pixar’s Coco #CocoBluRay - February 13, 2018
- Chris Harrison Dishes On The Bachelor Winter Games #TheBachelorWinterGames - February 12, 2018
- Exclusive With Breakout Stars: Letitia Wright and Daniel Kaluuya Talk #BlackPantherEvent - February 9, 2018
- Exclusive: Forest Whitaker Dishes On Black Panther #BlackPantherEvent - February 8, 2018