Jessica Simpson gave fans another adorable photo of her now eight week old baby girl Maxwell Drew. The reality star posted a picture of her daughter on Twitter writing; “Howdy Friends.” And a far as I am concerned she’s a Tweety Pie.
The adorable Twitpic shows off new mom Jessica Simpson’s growing baby and her ever growing adoration of Motherhood. Jessica said that “we stare a lot”. Jessica also recently shared that “I am so in love with baby Maxwell. I want to cry every time I look at her. Motherhood is by far the best thing I’ve ever experienced…. I absolutely love my family. Maxwell amazes Eric and I every day with every little thing she does!”
We love baby twitpics. Share your thoughts and well wishes for Jessica’s baby Maxwell with me on twitter @AngelaBLogan and don’t forget to share your adorable baby twitpics as well!
- Going Inside The Box With Disney XD Future-Worm! Creator Ryan Quincy #FutureWormEvent - June 29, 2016
- Mark Rylance And Jemaine Clement Talked To Me About Their Giant Roles In The BFG - June 28, 2016
- Interview: Steven Spielberg Talks To Me About The BFG And Why Mommy Bloggers Are Important - June 27, 2016
- Jennifer Hudson Gave A Prince Tribute Worthy Of The Purple One - June 26, 2016
- The Best Finding Dory Recipes And Activities - June 26, 2016
- Shark Party Ideas That You Can Bite Off - June 25, 2016
- Dream Country The BFG’s Red Carpet Premiere! - June 24, 2016
- The Hack That Will Give You Pretty Summer Feet - June 23, 2016
- One Brilliant (And Free) Cure To “I’m Bored!” - June 23, 2016
- Sophie From The BFG Inspires A New Kind Of Disney Hero To My Daughter - June 16, 2016