Is Kate Middleton in labor? That’s the long waited question that finally has the answer everyone has been looking for… Yes! Kate Middleton is officially in labor. And by official we do mean official. Kensington Palace issued an email to the international media stating that the Duchess of Cambridge has checked into St. Mary’s Hospital in west London and that she is “in the early stages of labor”.
The official announcement about Kate Middleton going into labor included details on how the royals arrived at the hospital. “The Duchess travelled by car from Kensington Palace to the Lindo Wing at St. Mary’s Hospital with The Duke of Cambridge,” read the palace statement, released in the early morning hours on Monday.
It’s only natural that now for the rest of us this only adds to the excitement and barrage of questions most notably “What happens next?!” When the baby is born, the royal family, the Middletons, and heads of the Commonwealth nations will be informed first. After that, an official notice will be sent via messenger and police escort, framed, and set on an easel for display in the forecourt of Buckingham palace. The @Clarencehouse Twitter feed will also run an announcement and there will be the customary celebratory gun salutes in Green Park and at the Tower of London.
- Shark Party Ideas That You Can Bite Off - June 25, 2016
- Dream Country The BFG’s Red Carpet Premiere! - June 24, 2016
- The Hack That Will Give You Pretty Summer Feet - June 23, 2016
- One Brilliant (And Free) Cure To “I’m Bored!” - June 23, 2016
- Sophie From The BFG Inspires A New Kind Of Disney Hero To My Daughter - June 16, 2016
- I’m Going To The Land Of Dreams For The BFG Premiere! #TheBFGEvent - June 16, 2016
- Gobblefunk 101: What’s Your Gobblefunk? - June 15, 2016
- This Grooms Reaction To Seeing His Bride Will Have You Boo-Who Crying - June 15, 2016
- The New Pete’s Dragon Movie Is Going To Be Fire Breathing Good! - June 15, 2016
- Fit Tea Review And Discount Code - June 14, 2016