Is Kate Middleton in labor? That’s the long waited question that finally has the answer everyone has been looking for… Yes! Kate Middleton is officially in labor. And by official we do mean official. Kensington Palace issued an email to the international media stating that the Duchess of Cambridge has checked into St. Mary’s Hospital in west London and that she is “in the early stages of labor”.
The official announcement about Kate Middleton going into labor included details on how the royals arrived at the hospital. “The Duchess travelled by car from Kensington Palace to the Lindo Wing at St. Mary’s Hospital with The Duke of Cambridge,” read the palace statement, released in the early morning hours on Monday.
It’s only natural that now for the rest of us this only adds to the excitement and barrage of questions most notably “What happens next?!” When the baby is born, the royal family, the Middletons, and heads of the Commonwealth nations will be informed first. After that, an official notice will be sent via messenger and police escort, framed, and set on an easel for display in the forecourt of Buckingham palace. The @Clarencehouse Twitter feed will also run an announcement and there will be the customary celebratory gun salutes in Green Park and at the Tower of London.
- Letterman Love On His Last Late Show - May 21, 2015
- Watch Now: Nicki Minaj Featuring Beyonce ‘Feeling Myself’ - May 18, 2015
- Met Ball Beauties Bared It All - May 5, 2015
- Royal princess named Charlotte Elizabeth Diana - May 4, 2015
- Tina Knowles Wedding Pictures Are Magical! - April 22, 2015
- The Journey #InspirationallyCrafted - April 9, 2015
- On The Passion - April 5, 2015
- First Picture Of Carrie Underwood’s Baby Boy Isaiah - March 30, 2015
- Kids Choice Awards 2015: The Fashion & Stars You Want To See - March 29, 2015
- See Destiny’s Child Reunited At The Stellar Awards! - March 29, 2015