Do you have a kid with natural hair? I do and it’s kind of got me on a kids natural hair craze! Something’s you just don’t have words for. Your mouth just opens and nothing comes out but the corners of your lips turn up and a smile invades your face.
We are celebrating the beauty and splendor of kids natural hair and admiring the many looks, styles, curls, twists, kinks, puffs and everything in between that it brings.
Love her hair color, volume and texture! You can achieve this by doing a twist out and picking out the hair after.
Her hair looks healthy and vibrant. Deep conditioning your child’s hair once a month can help you achieve healthy hair.
Braids are a great protective style for kids hair and they make for a great braid out when you are ready to take them down.
The “pineapple” or a high ponytail is what many natural hair girls do to their hair at night to protect and not disturb their curl pattern. But the “pineapple” also makes for a great style especially on kids.
“Shingling” is when you smooth small sections of hair between your fingers while applying product without raking or combing it. “Shingling” helps to bring out the natural curl and provides more definition and hold.
- Perfect Day In Niagara USA! Where To Go And What To Do - February 26, 2015
- On The Hustle - February 26, 2015
- How To Wear High Heels - February 25, 2015
- Zendaya Locks Horns With Giuliana Rancic Over Oscar Hair Comment - February 24, 2015
- 2015 Oscars Red Carpet Best Dressed List - February 22, 2015
- The Viral Video That Shows Why Moms Get Nothing Done - February 20, 2015
- 3 Things No One Tells You About Newborns - February 19, 2015
- Watch As Magic Ensues When Disney Characters Surprise Shoppers - February 18, 2015
- What To Do When The Whole Family is Sick - February 17, 2015
- Famous Words From U.S. Presidents - February 16, 2015