Do you have a kid with natural hair? I do and it’s kind of got me on a kids natural hair craze! Something’s you just don’t have words for. Your mouth just opens and nothing comes out but the corners of your lips turn up and a smile invades your face.
We are celebrating the beauty and splendor of kids natural hair and admiring the many looks, styles, curls, twists, kinks, puffs and everything in between that it brings.
Love her hair color, volume and texture! You can achieve this by doing a twist out and picking out the hair after.
Her hair looks healthy and vibrant. Deep conditioning your child’s hair once a month can help you achieve healthy hair.
Braids are a great protective style for kids hair and they make for a great braid out when you are ready to take them down.
The “pineapple” or a high ponytail is what many natural hair girls do to their hair at night to protect and not disturb their curl pattern. But the “pineapple” also makes for a great style especially on kids.
“Shingling” is when you smooth small sections of hair between your fingers while applying product without raking or combing it. “Shingling” helps to bring out the natural curl and provides more definition and hold.
- Phylencia Taylor’s New Book ‘Evolving Beauty’ Is A Must Have Guide For Beauty Influencers And Brands - April 5, 2016
- Powerful Film “Breathe” Puts A Spotlight On The Dangers Of Preeclampsia Every Black Woman Should Know - March 31, 2016
- The White House Blog! All About The Let’s Move! Campaign - March 30, 2016
- James Corden Takes A Spin With Jlo And Hilariously Texts Leo DiCaprio - March 30, 2016
- Photographer Captures “Smiling” Shark That Looks Just Like Bruce From Finding Nemo - March 28, 2016
- Everything You Want To Know About “The Jungle Book” Movie - March 25, 2016
- What Holy Week Is All About - March 25, 2016
- Hair Blogging And Why It’s Important - March 21, 2016
- Pour Judgment Can Help You To Drink Your Way Thin - March 17, 2016
- Easter Ideas That Are Healthy, Delicious and Fun - March 17, 2011