The baby name for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s first child has been revealed. The news first leaked after TMZ reported the baby’s name after securing copies of the birth certificate from Cedars-Sinai hospital where the baby girl was born. And chances are this will be a name familiar to you, North West.
The directional name was tossed around back in March when Kim Kardashian appeared on The Tonight Show but she denied that North was an option. It appears she changed course and North West it is.
If you like it, I love it. That’s what I always say. Especially, when it comes to your child’s name. What are your thoughts on Kimye’s new baby name? Share your thoughts about the name North West with me on twitter.
- Why I’m A Nutcase Mom - October 17, 2014
- That’s So Wrong Raven! - October 13, 2014
- Hollywood Divas Premiere On TV One - October 8, 2014
- Kelly Rowland Elle Maternity Shoot (Godmazing!) - October 8, 2014
- I’m A Biotic Woman (And You Should Be Too!) - October 8, 2014
- Blake Lively’s Adorable Pregnancy Announcement - October 6, 2014
- Should You Feel Sorry For Teresa Giudice? - October 2, 2014
- Reasons To Love October - October 1, 2014
- George Clooney Is Officially Married! - September 27, 2014
- National Coffee Day Should Be Every Day! - September 29, 2014