The baby name for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s first child has been revealed. The news first leaked after TMZ reported the baby’s name after securing copies of the birth certificate from Cedars-Sinai hospital where the baby girl was born. And chances are this will be a name familiar to you, North West.
The directional name was tossed around back in March when Kim Kardashian appeared on The Tonight Show but she denied that North was an option. It appears she changed course and North West it is.
If you like it, I love it. That’s what I always say. Especially, when it comes to your child’s name. What are your thoughts on Kimye’s new baby name? Share your thoughts about the name North West with me on twitter.
- Mark Rylance And Jemaine Clement Talked To Me About Their Giant Roles In The BFG - June 28, 2016
- Interview: Steven Spielberg Talks To Me About The BFG And Why Mommy Bloggers Are Important - June 27, 2016
- Jennifer Hudson Gave A Prince Tribute Worthy Of The Purple One - June 26, 2016
- The Best Finding Dory Recipes And Activities - June 26, 2016
- Shark Party Ideas That You Can Bite Off - June 25, 2016
- Dream Country The BFG’s Red Carpet Premiere! - June 24, 2016
- The Hack That Will Give You Pretty Summer Feet - June 23, 2016
- One Brilliant (And Free) Cure To “I’m Bored!” - June 23, 2016
- Sophie From The BFG Inspires A New Kind Of Disney Hero To My Daughter - June 16, 2016
- I’m Going To The Land Of Dreams For The BFG Premiere! #TheBFGEvent - June 16, 2016