Kim Kardashian gave Kanye West and early Father’s Day gift after the couple welcomed a baby girl on Saturday morning June 15, 2013 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
Kardashian is reportedly hoping to give their baby girl a “K” name. The reality star said “Who doesn’t want a girl?” after revealing the gender of her child on her national television “Keeping Up With The Kardashians.”
West famously announced that Kardashian was pregnant during an Atlantic City concert. “Stop the music and make some noise for my baby mama,” West said onstage, pointing to Kim, who was in the audience.
Kardashian, 32, estimated due date has varied across media outlets. Some reported that their baby was due in July while other sources always stated that the due date was mid-June. West, 36 and Kardashian are both first time parents.
- Here’s What Wearing A Waist Trainer Is Really Like - November 18, 2015
- UPTOWN Magazine + Kia #GameChangers Twitter Party - November 17, 2015
- Find Your Beauty Needs At BSW Beauty - October 2, 2015
- Jennifer Lopez Just Reminded Us Why We Love Fall - October 21, 2015
- Beyonce And Nicki Minaj Perform ‘Feeling Myself’ at Tidal X - October 21, 2015
- Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Are Expecting! - October 12, 2015
- President Obama Gives Kanye West The Best Political Advice Ever - October 12, 2015
- Raven, Your Name Means Black - October 10, 2015
- Lancome Counter Makeover At Macy’s - October 9, 2015
- Best Paris Fashion Week Looks From The Front Row to The Runway - October 6, 2015