Kim Kardashian gave Kanye West and early Father’s Day gift after the couple welcomed a baby girl on Saturday morning June 15, 2013 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
Kardashian is reportedly hoping to give their baby girl a “K” name. The reality star said “Who doesn’t want a girl?” after revealing the gender of her child on her national television “Keeping Up With The Kardashians.”
West famously announced that Kardashian was pregnant during an Atlantic City concert. “Stop the music and make some noise for my baby mama,” West said onstage, pointing to Kim, who was in the audience.
Kardashian, 32, estimated due date has varied across media outlets. Some reported that their baby was due in July while other sources always stated that the due date was mid-June. West, 36 and Kardashian are both first time parents.
- Exclusive Interview With Mira Nair Director of Queen of Katwe #QueenOfKatweEvent - September 29, 2016
- Live and Learn Style! Dashiki Pride #QueenOfKatweEvent - September 29, 2016
- Breaking #OUAT News: Robin Hood Is Coming Back To Once Upon A Time! #ABCTVEvent - September 29, 2016
- #NationalCoffeeDay: Where To Get Free Coffee - September 29, 2016
- Disney Is Making A Live Action Adaptation of “The Lion King!” Hakuna Matata! - September 28, 2016
- Exclusive: Interview With Queen Of Katwe Stars Lupita Nyong’o, Madina Nalwanga & Martin Kabanza #QueenOfKatweEvent - September 27, 2016
- 3 Tips For Better Braids - September 27, 2016
- Why You Must See The Queen Of Katwe #QueenOfKatweEvent - September 26, 2016
- 7 Things You Must Know About The Once Upon A Time Season 6 Premiere! #ABCTVEvent - September 25, 2016
- Queen For A Day! My #QueenOfKatwe Red Carpet Experience #QueenOfKatweEvent - September 23, 2016