Kim Kardashian gave Kanye West and early Father’s Day gift after the couple welcomed a baby girl on Saturday morning June 15, 2013 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
Kardashian is reportedly hoping to give their baby girl a “K” name. The reality star said “Who doesn’t want a girl?” after revealing the gender of her child on her national television “Keeping Up With The Kardashians.”
West famously announced that Kardashian was pregnant during an Atlantic City concert. “Stop the music and make some noise for my baby mama,” West said onstage, pointing to Kim, who was in the audience.
Kardashian, 32, estimated due date has varied across media outlets. Some reported that their baby was due in July while other sources always stated that the due date was mid-June. West, 36 and Kardashian are both first time parents.
- What Is Ebola? The Q&A You Want To Know - October 20, 2014
- Why I’m A Nutcase Mom - October 17, 2014
- That’s So Wrong Raven! - October 13, 2014
- Hollywood Divas Premiere On TV One - October 8, 2014
- Kelly Rowland Elle Maternity Shoot (Godmazing!) - October 8, 2014
- I’m A Biotic Woman (And You Should Be Too!) - October 8, 2014
- Blake Lively’s Adorable Pregnancy Announcement - October 6, 2014
- Should You Feel Sorry For Teresa Giudice? - October 2, 2014
- Reasons To Love October - October 1, 2014
- George Clooney Is Officially Married! - September 27, 2014