Kim Kardashian gave Kanye West and early Father’s Day gift after the couple welcomed a baby girl on Saturday morning June 15, 2013 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
Kardashian is reportedly hoping to give their baby girl a “K” name. The reality star said “Who doesn’t want a girl?” after revealing the gender of her child on her national television “Keeping Up With The Kardashians.”
West famously announced that Kardashian was pregnant during an Atlantic City concert. “Stop the music and make some noise for my baby mama,” West said onstage, pointing to Kim, who was in the audience.
Kardashian, 32, estimated due date has varied across media outlets. Some reported that their baby was due in July while other sources always stated that the due date was mid-June. West, 36 and Kardashian are both first time parents.
- First Picture Of Carrie Underwood’s Baby Boy Isaiah - March 30, 2015
- Kids Choice Awards 2015: The Fashion & Stars You Want To See - March 29, 2015
- See Destiny’s Child Reunited At The Stellar Awards! - March 29, 2015
- What Passion Sunday Is All About - March 29, 2015
- Quick Tips To Look Great In Minutes - March 23, 2015
- How To Get To Your Happy Place Again - March 12, 2015
- Why I Used A Belly Band And You Should Too - March 9, 2015
- What To Order At Fast Food Restaurants - March 6, 2015
- Win The Chance Of A Lifetime To Attend Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron Premiere With Robert Downey Jr. - March 4, 2015
- All The Breathtaking Details About The Cinderella Movie And Premiere - March 4, 2015