Kim Kardashian gave Kanye West and early Father’s Day gift after the couple welcomed a baby girl on Saturday morning June 15, 2013 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
Kardashian is reportedly hoping to give their baby girl a “K” name. The reality star said “Who doesn’t want a girl?” after revealing the gender of her child on her national television “Keeping Up With The Kardashians.”
West famously announced that Kardashian was pregnant during an Atlantic City concert. “Stop the music and make some noise for my baby mama,” West said onstage, pointing to Kim, who was in the audience.
Kardashian, 32, estimated due date has varied across media outlets. Some reported that their baby was due in July while other sources always stated that the due date was mid-June. West, 36 and Kardashian are both first time parents.
- All Of The 2016 Met Gala Looks! - May 2, 2016
- Kerry Washington Is Pregnant With Baby #2! - May 2, 2016
- The Best Looks From The White House Correspondents Dinner - May 2, 2016
- 2016 Daytime Emmy Award Winners: The Complete List - May 2, 2016
- Phylencia Taylor’s New Book ‘Evolving Beauty’ Is A Must Have Guide For Beauty Influencers And Brands - April 5, 2016
- Powerful Film “Breathe” Puts A Spotlight On The Dangers Of Preeclampsia Every Black Woman Should Know - March 31, 2016
- The White House Blog! All About The Let’s Move! Campaign - March 30, 2016
- James Corden Takes A Spin With Jlo And Hilariously Texts Leo DiCaprio - March 30, 2016
- Photographer Captures “Smiling” Shark That Looks Just Like Bruce From Finding Nemo - March 28, 2016
- Everything You Want To Know About “The Jungle Book” Movie - March 25, 2016