Are you looking for ways to save this holiday season? You’ve probably realized as I have that money doesn’t grow on those beautiful evergreen trees. Tis’ the season to fa la la la la into debt. I’ve said it before. I have definitely had a case of O.C.D. this time of year. Obsessive Christmas Disorder.
I love the season and I love to love on those around me. But spreading the love doesn’t mean you have to spread your wallet thin. And when it comes down to the last minute we are often tempted just to get a gift that may be out of our budget. So how can you avoid falling into debt this holiday season?
Here’s 4 Foolproof Ways to Save this Holiday:
- The best gifts are ones that are from the heart and made with love. Let’s face it. We love to eat. A delicious treat or dish made by you with some skill full wrapping will be enjoyed and remembered.
- Previously Viewed
- Video and Game outlets have a huge business on previously viewed videos and games. Since you’re buying them anyway why not consider giving this as a gift to someone. You’ve already seen Twilight like for the 100th time so why not give it to someone as a gift.
- Offer to Babysit
- A grown man may kiss you. Parents need a chance to recharge and often reconnect with each other away from the kids. Finding someone to sit for your little one is difficult when it comes from a trusted friend or family member parents will grab the opportunity to get some much needed time away from home.
- Photo Gift
- We all have tons of pictures of the newest additions to the family. But does mom really have time to put all of those together? She will appreciate a scrapbook or CD photo slide show of her little one or family and friends.
- Phylencia Taylor’s New Book ‘Evolving Beauty’ Is A Must Have Guide For Beauty Influencers And Brands - April 5, 2016
- Powerful Film “Breathe” Puts A Spotlight On The Dangers Of Preeclampsia Every Black Woman Should Know - March 31, 2016
- The White House Blog! All About The Let’s Move! Campaign - March 30, 2016
- James Corden Takes A Spin With Jlo And Hilariously Texts Leo DiCaprio - March 30, 2016
- Photographer Captures “Smiling” Shark That Looks Just Like Bruce From Finding Nemo - March 28, 2016
- Everything You Want To Know About “The Jungle Book” Movie - March 25, 2016
- What Holy Week Is All About - March 25, 2016
- Hair Blogging And Why It’s Important - March 21, 2016
- Pour Judgment Can Help You To Drink Your Way Thin - March 17, 2016
- Easter Ideas That Are Healthy, Delicious and Fun - March 17, 2011