This is the last weekend for most local amusement parks to have their doors open regularly to the public. Your last chance to get in on the fun is something that can be well last minute. You simply need to hop in the car and get ready for a day of fun.
For my family it is an annual rite of passage to visit Martin’s Fantasy Island in Grand Island, NY. Martin’s Fantasy Island is the perfect place for family fun and while it offers something for kids of all ages from the Water Park, Mind Warp and Silver Comet, the old favorites like the Bumper cars, Big Slide, Bumper Cars and makes me feel like families with younger children will really have a great time.
Here are some of the best moments from our day at Martin’s Fantasy Island
- The Best Kids Shoes Ever! - May 26, 2016
- My Best S’mores Party Idea (Ever!) Featured In O Magazine - May 25, 2016
- The First Beauty And The Beast Trailer Starring Emma Watson Is Here - May 23, 2016
- TOUS Kids: The Fragrance To Pick For Your Child’s First Scent - May 18, 2016
- The Johnny Depp ‘Mad Hatter’ Fan Surprise At Disneyland That You Must See! - May 13, 2016
- 70 Something Year Old Woman Gives Birth For The First Time! - May 12, 2016
- What Moms Really Want for Mother’s Day - May 7, 2016
- Here Is Best Dress You Will Ever Buy - May 6, 2016
- Janet Jackson Is Pregnant! - May 5, 2016
- May The 4th Be With You! - May 4, 2016