This is the last weekend for most local amusement parks to have their doors open regularly to the public. Your last chance to get in on the fun is something that can be well last minute. You simply need to hop in the car and get ready for a day of fun.
For my family it is an annual rite of passage to visit Martin’s Fantasy Island in Grand Island, NY. Martin’s Fantasy Island is the perfect place for family fun and while it offers something for kids of all ages from the Water Park, Mind Warp and Silver Comet, the old favorites like the Bumper cars, Big Slide, Bumper Cars and makes me feel like families with younger children will really have a great time.
Here are some of the best moments from our day at Martin’s Fantasy Island
- Here’s What Wearing A Waist Trainer Is Really Like - November 18, 2015
- UPTOWN Magazine + Kia #GameChangers Twitter Party - November 17, 2015
- Find Your Beauty Needs At BSW Beauty - October 2, 2015
- Jennifer Lopez Just Reminded Us Why We Love Fall - October 21, 2015
- Beyonce And Nicki Minaj Perform ‘Feeling Myself’ at Tidal X - October 21, 2015
- Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Are Expecting! - October 12, 2015
- President Obama Gives Kanye West The Best Political Advice Ever - October 12, 2015
- Raven, Your Name Means Black - October 10, 2015
- Lancome Counter Makeover At Macy’s - October 9, 2015
- Best Paris Fashion Week Looks From The Front Row to The Runway - October 6, 2015