This is the last weekend for most local amusement parks to have their doors open regularly to the public. Your last chance to get in on the fun is something that can be well last minute. You simply need to hop in the car and get ready for a day of fun.
For my family it is an annual rite of passage to visit Martin’s Fantasy Island in Grand Island, NY. Martin’s Fantasy Island is the perfect place for family fun and while it offers something for kids of all ages from the Water Park, Mind Warp and Silver Comet, the old favorites like the Bumper cars, Big Slide, Bumper Cars and makes me feel like families with younger children will really have a great time.
Here are some of the best moments from our day at Martin’s Fantasy Island
- FREE Cars 3 Activity Sheets & Games! #Cars3Event - May 29, 2017
- This Little Girl Showing Off Her New Leg Is What You Need To See Today - May 27, 2017
- I’m Headed To The Disney Pixar Cars 3 Red Carpet Premiere! #Cars3Event - May 20, 2017
- How To Match Outfits With Your Kid - May 10, 2017
- What Every New Mom Needs to Know! - May 8, 2017
- STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI – New Teaser Trailer and Poster! - April 14, 2017
- Fit Tea Review And Discount Code - April 13, 2017
- How To Wear High Heels - April 13, 2017
- #TravelTuesday: Girlfriends Getaway To Savannah, Georgia - April 11, 2017
- What Passion Sunday Is All About - April 9, 2017