This is the last weekend for most local amusement parks to have their doors open regularly to the public. Your last chance to get in on the fun is something that can be well last minute. You simply need to hop in the car and get ready for a day of fun.
For my family it is an annual rite of passage to visit Martin’s Fantasy Island in Grand Island, NY. Martin’s Fantasy Island is the perfect place for family fun and while it offers something for kids of all ages from the Water Park, Mind Warp and Silver Comet, the old favorites like the Bumper cars, Big Slide, Bumper Cars and makes me feel like families with younger children will really have a great time.
Here are some of the best moments from our day at Martin’s Fantasy Island
- Usher, Sugar Ray Leonard, Beyonce, Jay Z And More At The Hands Of Stone Premiere - August 23, 2016
- 5 Tweets That Sum Up Rape Culture - August 23, 2016
- Meet History Making Olympic Mom Nia Ali - August 19, 2016
- Historic Olympic Sweep! U.S. Women Win 1-2-3 In The 100-Meter Hurdles - August 18, 2016
- Stephen Joseph: The Mom Approved Backpacks Your Kids Will Love - August 17, 2016
- Simone Biles’ Adoption Story Will Bring You To Tears - August 16, 2016
- Usain Bolt Is Winning The Olympics And The Internet With His Running While Smiling Memes - August 16, 2016
- Celebrate National S’mores Day With The Best S’mores Party Idea Ever! - August 10, 2016
- Review: The New Pete’s Dragon Movie Will Solidify Your Kids Love Of Dragons! - August 10, 2016
- Kim Kardashian’s Fried Chicken Is Better Than Yours! - August 10, 2016