This is the last weekend for most local amusement parks to have their doors open regularly to the public. Your last chance to get in on the fun is something that can be well last minute. You simply need to hop in the car and get ready for a day of fun.
For my family it is an annual rite of passage to visit Martin’s Fantasy Island in Grand Island, NY. Martin’s Fantasy Island is the perfect place for family fun and while it offers something for kids of all ages from the Water Park, Mind Warp and Silver Comet, the old favorites like the Bumper cars, Big Slide, Bumper Cars and makes me feel like families with younger children will really have a great time.
Here are some of the best moments from our day at Martin’s Fantasy Island
- Disney Is Making A Live Action Adaptation of “The Lion King!” Hakuna Matata! - September 28, 2016
- Exclusive: Interview With Queen Of Katwe Stars Lupita Nyong’o, Madina Nalwanga & Martin Kabanza #QueenOfKatweEvent - September 27, 2016
- 3 Tips For Better Braids - September 27, 2016
- Why You Must See The Queen Of Katwe #QueenOfKatweEvent - September 26, 2016
- 7 Things You Must Know About The Once Upon A Time Season 6 Premiere! #ABCTVEvent - September 25, 2016
- Queen For A Day! My #QueenOfKatwe Red Carpet Experience #QueenOfKatweEvent - September 23, 2016
- Walt Disney Records Releases The Soundtrack For Queen of Katwe, Including The Hit #1 Spice #QueenOfKatweEvent - September 23, 2016
- I’m Going To The Queen Of Katwe Premiere! And You’re Invited #QueenOfKatweEvent - September 16, 2016
- Dascha Polanco Star Of #OITNB Steps Out To #NYFW With No Pants…And Kills It - September 16, 2016
- Storm Reid To Star Alongside Oprah Winfrey In Ava DuVernay’s A WRINKLE IN TIME - September 15, 2016