February is national Heart Health month. Learning to exercise and eat healthy play a tremendous role in preventing heart disease. But as a survivor of heart failure and someone recovering from heart disease, I will also tell you that laughter makes the heart merry. Picking yourself up off the floor is a lot better when caused because of laughing.
Laughter improves the function of blood vessels and increases blood flow, which can help protect you against a heart attack and other cardiovascular problems. It’s good medicine for the whole body improving your physical and mental health. Not only does laughter improve your immune system and protects you from the effects of stress it’s catchy. Humor is infectious so it helps you and everyone around you.
So what’s kept me laughing my way to better health? My little daughter Samia is seriously one funny kid. She’s a natural dose of feel good. So let me share a little good medicine with you.
Check out Samia talking on the phone and here’s to kicking off Heart Health Month with a smile.
- Perfect Day In Niagara USA! Where To Go And What To Do - February 26, 2015
- On The Hustle - February 26, 2015
- How To Wear High Heels - February 25, 2015
- Zendaya Locks Horns With Giuliana Rancic Over Oscar Hair Comment - February 24, 2015
- 2015 Oscars Red Carpet Best Dressed List - February 22, 2015
- The Viral Video That Shows Why Moms Get Nothing Done - February 20, 2015
- 3 Things No One Tells You About Newborns - February 19, 2015
- Watch As Magic Ensues When Disney Characters Surprise Shoppers - February 18, 2015
- What To Do When The Whole Family is Sick - February 17, 2015
- Famous Words From U.S. Presidents - February 16, 2015