February is national Heart Health month. Learning to exercise and eat healthy play a tremendous role in preventing heart disease. But as a survivor of heart failure and someone recovering from heart disease, I will also tell you that laughter makes the heart merry. Picking yourself up off the floor is a lot better when caused because of laughing.
Laughter improves the function of blood vessels and increases blood flow, which can help protect you against a heart attack and other cardiovascular problems. It’s good medicine for the whole body improving your physical and mental health. Not only does laughter improve your immune system and protects you from the effects of stress it’s catchy. Humor is infectious so it helps you and everyone around you.
So what’s kept me laughing my way to better health? My little daughter Samia is seriously one funny kid. She’s a natural dose of feel good. So let me share a little good medicine with you.
Check out Samia talking on the phone and here’s to kicking off Heart Health Month with a smile.
- Why You Must See The Queen Of Katwe #QueenOfKatweEvent - September 26, 2016
- 7 Things You Must Know About The Once Upon A Time Season 6 Premiere! #ABCTVEvent - September 25, 2016
- Queen For A Day! My #QueenOfKatwe Red Carpet Experience #QueenOfKatweEvent - September 23, 2016
- Walt Disney Records Releases The Soundtrack For Queen of Katwe, Including The Hit #1 Spice #QueenOfKatweEvent - September 23, 2016
- I’m Going To The Queen Of Katwe Premiere! And You’re Invited #QueenOfKatweEvent - September 16, 2016
- Dascha Polanco Star Of #OITNB Steps Out To #NYFW With No Pants…And Kills It - September 16, 2016
- Storm Reid To Star Alongside Oprah Winfrey In Ava DuVernay’s A WRINKLE IN TIME - September 15, 2016
- Watch Steve Harvey Hilariously Meet His Lookalike - September 15, 2016
- Queen Of Katwe Cast On The TIFF Red Carpet! #QueenOfKatweEvent - September 14, 2016
- Live And Learn Woman On The Move: PR Maven Helen C. Shelton - September 14, 2016