February is national Heart Health month. Learning to exercise and eat healthy play a tremendous role in preventing heart disease. But as a survivor of heart failure and someone recovering from heart disease, I will also tell you that laughter makes the heart merry. Picking yourself up off the floor is a lot better when caused because of laughing.
Laughter improves the function of blood vessels and increases blood flow, which can help protect you against a heart attack and other cardiovascular problems. It’s good medicine for the whole body improving your physical and mental health. Not only does laughter improve your immune system and protects you from the effects of stress it’s catchy. Humor is infectious so it helps you and everyone around you.
So what’s kept me laughing my way to better health? My little daughter Samia is seriously one funny kid. She’s a natural dose of feel good. So let me share a little good medicine with you.
Check out Samia talking on the phone and here’s to kicking off Heart Health Month with a smile.
- Beyonce and Blue Ivy Twinning In Paris is Mother Daughter Goals! - July 26, 2016
- How To Wear High Heels - July 26, 2016
- The Jumpsuit You Will Want To Live In! Chic And Curvy Boutique and Bou Doir Series - July 21, 2016
- Pete’s Dragon FREE Activity Sheets! - July 21, 2016
- Maxi Mize The Summer! Bou Doir And Chic And Curvy Series - July 20, 2016
- Our Favorite Summer Olympians Of All Time - July 19, 2016
- Kids’ Choice Sports Awards All The Slimey Details! - July 15, 2016
- Here’s Everything That Happened At The 2016 Espys! - July 15, 2016
- Disney Is Making The ‘Nutcracker’ Movie Starring Misty Copeland! - July 14, 2016
- Photo From Fatal Crash Appears To Show Man’s Spirit Leaving His Body - July 14, 2016