February is national Heart Health month. Learning to exercise and eat healthy play a tremendous role in preventing heart disease. But as a survivor of heart failure and someone recovering from heart disease, I will also tell you that laughter makes the heart merry. Picking yourself up off the floor is a lot better when caused because of laughing.
Laughter improves the function of blood vessels and increases blood flow, which can help protect you against a heart attack and other cardiovascular problems. It’s good medicine for the whole body improving your physical and mental health. Not only does laughter improve your immune system and protects you from the effects of stress it’s catchy. Humor is infectious so it helps you and everyone around you.
So what’s kept me laughing my way to better health? My little daughter Samia is seriously one funny kid. She’s a natural dose of feel good. So let me share a little good medicine with you.
Check out Samia talking on the phone and here’s to kicking off Heart Health Month with a smile.
- Everything You Need To See From The Doctor Strange Premiere #DoctorStrangeEvent - October 21, 2016
- Benedict Cumberbatch And Sophie Hunter Expecting Baby #2! #DoctorStrangeEvent - October 21, 2016
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Sneak Peak + Baby Groot Gif That Is Adorbs! - October 20, 2016
- Michelle Obama Dazzles At Her Last State Dinner As First Lady (And The President Looks Good Too!) - October 18, 2016
- My BTS Experience On The Funniest New Show On TV ‘American Housewife’! #ABCTVEvent - October 18, 2016
- He’s Here! Kerry Washington and Nnamdi Asomugha Welcome Son Caleb - October 18, 2016
- What Beyonce Wore! Tidal X 1015 Concert - October 17, 2016
- Live & Learn Style: #IAmAshley Our Favorite Ashley Stewart Looks - October 15, 2016
- ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY – 7 Reasons Why It’s Going To Be Epic! - October 13, 2016
- Janet Jackson Confirms Her Pregnancy! See Her Beautiful Baby Bump Picture - October 12, 2016