February is national Heart Health month. Learning to exercise and eat healthy play a tremendous role in preventing heart disease. But as a survivor of heart failure and someone recovering from heart disease, I will also tell you that laughter makes the heart merry. Picking yourself up off the floor is a lot better when caused because of laughing.
Laughter improves the function of blood vessels and increases blood flow, which can help protect you against a heart attack and other cardiovascular problems. It’s good medicine for the whole body improving your physical and mental health. Not only does laughter improve your immune system and protects you from the effects of stress it’s catchy. Humor is infectious so it helps you and everyone around you.
So what’s kept me laughing my way to better health? My little daughter Samia is seriously one funny kid. She’s a natural dose of feel good. So let me share a little good medicine with you.
Check out Samia talking on the phone and here’s to kicking off Heart Health Month with a smile.
- Olaf’s Frozen Adventure Is Hitting Theaters And You Won’t Be Able To Let It Go! - November 15, 2017
- New Songs From Olaf’s Frozen Adventure - November 15, 2017
- Disney Pixar’s “Coco” Pretty Premiere Pictures! - November 9, 2017
- My Thor Ragnarok Red Carpet Experience #ThorRagnarokEvent - November 4, 2017
- THOR RAGNAROK Fun Facts! #ThorRagnarokEvent - November 3, 2017
- THOR RAGNAROK Is Marvel Movie Magic: Review #ThorRagnarokEvent - November 3, 2017
- The Lion King Remakes Full Cast And Their Character Pictures - November 2, 2017
- Beyonce Announces She Is In Lion King! We And The Rest Of The World Freak Out - November 2, 2017
- THOR RAGNAROK’s Tessa Thompson Wants An All Female Superhero Film And We’re Here For It #ThorRagnarokEvent - November 1, 2017
- THOR RAGNAROK – Press Conference Inside Scoop #ThorRagnarokEvent - November 1, 2017