February is national Heart Health month. Learning to exercise and eat healthy play a tremendous role in preventing heart disease. But as a survivor of heart failure and someone recovering from heart disease, I will also tell you that laughter makes the heart merry. Picking yourself up off the floor is a lot better when caused because of laughing.
Laughter improves the function of blood vessels and increases blood flow, which can help protect you against a heart attack and other cardiovascular problems. It’s good medicine for the whole body improving your physical and mental health. Not only does laughter improve your immune system and protects you from the effects of stress it’s catchy. Humor is infectious so it helps you and everyone around you.
So what’s kept me laughing my way to better health? My little daughter Samia is seriously one funny kid. She’s a natural dose of feel good. So let me share a little good medicine with you.
Check out Samia talking on the phone and here’s to kicking off Heart Health Month with a smile.
- Incredible Buffalo Snow Storm Pictures - November 22, 2014
- Duggars Kissing Challenge Controversy - November 22, 2014
- Watch Kids Do Their Moms Makeup - November 21, 2014
- The Thanksgiving Parody Video You’ve Got To See - November 20, 2014
- What To Do In NOLA And How To Get There! (Amtrak) - November 19, 2014
- Solange Knowles Wedding Pictures & Details! - November 17, 2014
- Sleep And Beauty! What You Need To Know - November 14, 2014
- Kim Kardashian’s Butt Cover Fail - November 12, 2014
- List Of Veteran’s Day Freebies - November 11, 2014
- Dr. Myles Munroe Killed In Plane Crash - November 10, 2014