February is national Heart Health month. Learning to exercise and eat healthy play a tremendous role in preventing heart disease. But as a survivor of heart failure and someone recovering from heart disease, I will also tell you that laughter makes the heart merry. Picking yourself up off the floor is a lot better when caused because of laughing.
Laughter improves the function of blood vessels and increases blood flow, which can help protect you against a heart attack and other cardiovascular problems. It’s good medicine for the whole body improving your physical and mental health. Not only does laughter improve your immune system and protects you from the effects of stress it’s catchy. Humor is infectious so it helps you and everyone around you.
So what’s kept me laughing my way to better health? My little daughter Samia is seriously one funny kid. She’s a natural dose of feel good. So let me share a little good medicine with you.
Check out Samia talking on the phone and here’s to kicking off Heart Health Month with a smile.
- My Best S’mores Party Idea (Ever!) Featured In O Magazine - May 25, 2016
- The First Beauty And The Beast Trailer Starring Emma Watson Is Here - May 23, 2016
- TOUS Kids: The Fragrance To Pick For Your Child’s First Scent - May 18, 2016
- The Johnny Depp ‘Mad Hatter’ Fan Surprise At Disneyland That You Must See! - May 13, 2016
- 70 Something Year Old Woman Gives Birth For The First Time! - May 12, 2016
- What Moms Really Want for Mother’s Day - May 7, 2016
- Here Is Best Dress You Will Ever Buy - May 6, 2016
- Janet Jackson Is Pregnant! - May 5, 2016
- May The 4th Be With You! - May 4, 2016
- All Of The 2016 Met Gala Looks! - May 2, 2016