February is national Heart Health month. Learning to exercise and eat healthy play a tremendous role in preventing heart disease. But as a survivor of heart failure and someone recovering from heart disease, I will also tell you that laughter makes the heart merry. Picking yourself up off the floor is a lot better when caused because of laughing.
Laughter improves the function of blood vessels and increases blood flow, which can help protect you against a heart attack and other cardiovascular problems. It’s good medicine for the whole body improving your physical and mental health. Not only does laughter improve your immune system and protects you from the effects of stress it’s catchy. Humor is infectious so it helps you and everyone around you.
So what’s kept me laughing my way to better health? My little daughter Samia is seriously one funny kid. She’s a natural dose of feel good. So let me share a little good medicine with you.
Check out Samia talking on the phone and here’s to kicking off Heart Health Month with a smile.
- Lance Gross And Rebecca Jefferson Wedding Photos! - May 25, 2015
- Everything About The Tomorrowland Movie - May 23, 2015
- Patriotic Food How To: Oreo Cookie Balls - May 23, 2015
- Letterman Love On His Last Late Show - May 21, 2015
- Watch Now: Nicki Minaj Featuring Beyonce ‘Feeling Myself’ - May 18, 2015
- Met Ball Beauties Bared It All - May 5, 2015
- Royal princess named Charlotte Elizabeth Diana - May 4, 2015
- Tina Knowles Wedding Pictures Are Magical! - April 22, 2015
- The Journey #InspirationallyCrafted - April 9, 2015
- On The Passion - April 5, 2015