February is national Heart Health month. Learning to exercise and eat healthy play a tremendous role in preventing heart disease. But as a survivor of heart failure and someone recovering from heart disease, I will also tell you that laughter makes the heart merry. Picking yourself up off the floor is a lot better when caused because of laughing.
Laughter improves the function of blood vessels and increases blood flow, which can help protect you against a heart attack and other cardiovascular problems. It’s good medicine for the whole body improving your physical and mental health. Not only does laughter improve your immune system and protects you from the effects of stress it’s catchy. Humor is infectious so it helps you and everyone around you.
So what’s kept me laughing my way to better health? My little daughter Samia is seriously one funny kid. She’s a natural dose of feel good. So let me share a little good medicine with you.
Check out Samia talking on the phone and here’s to kicking off Heart Health Month with a smile.
- This Little Girl’s Response To A Bully Calling Her Ugly Is Priceless - February 21, 2017
- The Touching Moments From The ABFF Honors You Have To See - February 20, 2017
- Grammys Full Winners List! - February 13, 2017
- The Best Of Al Jarreau - February 12, 2017
- My Heart Story - February 3, 2017
- My First Magazine Cover! Buffalo Healthy Living Magazine #Breathe - January 31, 2017
- Harlem Globetrotters Bring New Tour To Buffalo On Friday, Feb. 3 On The Heels Of Setting Nine Guinness World Records™ - February 2, 2017
- Disney’s BEAUTY AND THE BEAST Character Posters - January 30, 2017
- Harlem Globetrotters Bring Smiles and Positive Messages To Area Youth - January 29, 2017
- Disney On Ice Presents Dare To Dream Review! - January 27, 2017