On Monday October 21, 2013 Rapper Kanye West put a ring on it and proposed to Reality Star Kim Kardashian. Kanye West didn’t fail to create a show stopping proposal for the mother of his daughter North born on June 15, 2013. West rented out AT&T Park baseball stadium in San Francisco home to the San Francisco Giants for the extravagant proposal which also occurred on Kim Kardashian’s 33rd birthday.
Kris Jenner mother to Kim Kardashian shared with E! News that the couple’s friends and family were on hand for the event. Reportedly, Kanye West asked his future mother-in-law for Kim’s hand in marriage. The proposal was complete with a 50 piece orchestra and topped off by fireworks. Kanye West presented the “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” star with a 15-carat Lorraine Schwartz engagement ring.
- On The Big Picture. My Momtra - January 28, 2015
- Cleaning Up Around Children Momtra - January 27, 2015
- My Seriously Funny Kid Momday Story - January 26, 2015
- Momtra On The Struggles Of Motherhood - January 26, 2015
- Momtra On Practicing What You Preach - January 25, 2015
- The Sisterhood Of The Motherhood. Must Watch Commercial - January 24, 2015
- On Knowing I Can And I Will! Momtra - January 23, 2015
- Why You Should Go See Disney On Ice! - January 22, 2015
- Angela’s Momtra On Dealing With Kids Distracting You - January 22, 2015
- Three Reasons To Hug It Out! National Hug Day - January 21, 2015