On Monday October 21, 2013 Rapper Kanye West put a ring on it and proposed to Reality Star Kim Kardashian. Kanye West didn’t fail to create a show stopping proposal for the mother of his daughter North born on June 15, 2013. West rented out AT&T Park baseball stadium in San Francisco home to the San Francisco Giants for the extravagant proposal which also occurred on Kim Kardashian’s 33rd birthday.
Kris Jenner mother to Kim Kardashian shared with E! News that the couple’s friends and family were on hand for the event. Reportedly, Kanye West asked his future mother-in-law for Kim’s hand in marriage. The proposal was complete with a 50 piece orchestra and topped off by fireworks. Kanye West presented the “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” star with a 15-carat Lorraine Schwartz engagement ring.
- Roald Dahl’s Charlie And The Chocolate Factory’s Hero Was Supposed To Be Black - September 15, 2017
- Marvel Studios Ant Man And The Wasp Sneak Peak! - August 3, 2017
- My Little Pony Celebrates The Magic Of Friendship Around The Globe - August 1, 2017
- Black Panther – The Movie Trailer And Pics You Have To See! #BlackPanther - July 25, 2017
- THOR: RAGNAROK – New Trailer and Poster #ThorRagnarok - July 24, 2017
- Here’s Why You Will Love The New Pixar Animated Short ‘Lou’ #Cars3Event - June 23, 2017
- BET Pre Awards Party Highlights! #BeTheGlow - June 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Director Brian Fee and Producer Kevin Reher Reveal Details About The Hit Film #Cars3Event - June 22, 2017
- Get Your Glow On At The BET Experience With AT&T #BeTheGlow - June 21, 2017
- Everything You Need To Know About #SummerOfHeroes At Disney California Adventure Park #Cars3Event - June 20, 2017