On Monday October 21, 2013 Rapper Kanye West put a ring on it and proposed to Reality Star Kim Kardashian. Kanye West didn’t fail to create a show stopping proposal for the mother of his daughter North born on June 15, 2013. West rented out AT&T Park baseball stadium in San Francisco home to the San Francisco Giants for the extravagant proposal which also occurred on Kim Kardashian’s 33rd birthday.
Kris Jenner mother to Kim Kardashian shared with E! News that the couple’s friends and family were on hand for the event. Reportedly, Kanye West asked his future mother-in-law for Kim’s hand in marriage. The proposal was complete with a 50 piece orchestra and topped off by fireworks. Kanye West presented the “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” star with a 15-carat Lorraine Schwartz engagement ring.
- Brightlings Talking Doll: Toy Review And Giveaway! - November 21, 2016
- Moana! All About The Movie + FREE Coloring Pages and More! #MoanaEvent - November 23, 2016
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Trailer Breaks Records #BeautyAndTheBeast - November 23, 2016
- The POPSUGAR Must Have Subscription Box November 2016 Will Make Your Holiday Shopping So Easy! - November 22, 2016
- Hello Kitty x ColourPop Makeup Collection #Obsessed - November 22, 2016
- The Cars 3 Movie Trailer Is Here And A Dramatic Plot Is Revealed #Cars3 - November 21, 2016
- Hard Candy Launches A Trolls Makeup Collection And It’s Just As Cute As the Movie - November 21, 2016
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Mickey Mouse - November 18, 2016
- The Best Fatloss Tea! Discount Code For Fit Tea - November 15, 2016
- Why I Vote (And You Should Too!) - November 8, 2016