On Monday October 21, 2013 Rapper Kanye West put a ring on it and proposed to Reality Star Kim Kardashian. Kanye West didn’t fail to create a show stopping proposal for the mother of his daughter North born on June 15, 2013. West rented out AT&T Park baseball stadium in San Francisco home to the San Francisco Giants for the extravagant proposal which also occurred on Kim Kardashian’s 33rd birthday.
Kris Jenner mother to Kim Kardashian shared with E! News that the couple’s friends and family were on hand for the event. Reportedly, Kanye West asked his future mother-in-law for Kim’s hand in marriage. The proposal was complete with a 50 piece orchestra and topped off by fireworks. Kanye West presented the “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” star with a 15-carat Lorraine Schwartz engagement ring.
- What Is Ebola? The Q&A You Want To Know - October 20, 2014
- Why I’m A Nutcase Mom - October 17, 2014
- That’s So Wrong Raven! - October 13, 2014
- Hollywood Divas Premiere On TV One - October 8, 2014
- Kelly Rowland Elle Maternity Shoot (Godmazing!) - October 8, 2014
- I’m A Biotic Woman (And You Should Be Too!) - October 8, 2014
- Blake Lively’s Adorable Pregnancy Announcement - October 6, 2014
- Should You Feel Sorry For Teresa Giudice? - October 2, 2014
- Reasons To Love October - October 1, 2014
- George Clooney Is Officially Married! - September 27, 2014