On Monday October 21, 2013 Rapper Kanye West put a ring on it and proposed to Reality Star Kim Kardashian. Kanye West didn’t fail to create a show stopping proposal for the mother of his daughter North born on June 15, 2013. West rented out AT&T Park baseball stadium in San Francisco home to the San Francisco Giants for the extravagant proposal which also occurred on Kim Kardashian’s 33rd birthday.
Kris Jenner mother to Kim Kardashian shared with E! News that the couple’s friends and family were on hand for the event. Reportedly, Kanye West asked his future mother-in-law for Kim’s hand in marriage. The proposal was complete with a 50 piece orchestra and topped off by fireworks. Kanye West presented the “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” star with a 15-carat Lorraine Schwartz engagement ring.
- The Journey #InspirationallyCrafted - April 9, 2015
- On The Passion - April 5, 2015
- First Picture Of Carrie Underwood’s Baby Boy Isaiah - March 30, 2015
- Kids Choice Awards 2015: The Fashion & Stars You Want To See - March 29, 2015
- See Destiny’s Child Reunited At The Stellar Awards! - March 29, 2015
- What Passion Sunday Is All About - March 29, 2015
- Quick Tips To Look Great In Minutes - March 23, 2015
- How To Get To Your Happy Place Again - March 12, 2015
- Why I Used A Belly Band And You Should Too - March 9, 2015
- What To Order At Fast Food Restaurants - March 6, 2015