If you have ever said “Can I have some Shirley Temple Curls?” Then you know one of the effects that a precious and precocious 3 year old who burst on to the Hollywood scene and remained there for decades had. Many hold Shirley Temple Black to be the most famous child star ever.
Shirley Temple Black passed away at the age of 85 on February 10, 2014. Known for her corkscrew curls Shirley Temple danced and sang her way into the hearts of millions with classics like “On The Good Ship Lollipop” In 1935 she received a special Oscar for her outstanding contribution to screen entertainment. Also in 1935, she starred in the film The Little Colonel, a Civil War drama with music where she tap-danced with Bill “Bojangles” Robinson on a staircase in one of the most loved movie sequences of all time.
She continued lifting spirits later in life when she took on a role as an ambassador and diplomat. She became the U.S. Ambassador to Ghana in 1974.
My daughter’s tribute to Shirley Temple’s curls!
- This Little Girl’s Response To A Bully Calling Her Ugly Is Priceless - February 21, 2017
- The Touching Moments From The ABFF Honors You Have To See - February 20, 2017
- Grammys Full Winners List! - February 13, 2017
- The Best Of Al Jarreau - February 12, 2017
- My Heart Story - February 3, 2017
- My First Magazine Cover! Buffalo Healthy Living Magazine #Breathe - January 31, 2017
- Harlem Globetrotters Bring New Tour To Buffalo On Friday, Feb. 3 On The Heels Of Setting Nine Guinness World Records™ - February 2, 2017
- Disney’s BEAUTY AND THE BEAST Character Posters - January 30, 2017
- Harlem Globetrotters Bring Smiles and Positive Messages To Area Youth - January 29, 2017
- Disney On Ice Presents Dare To Dream Review! - January 27, 2017