If you have ever said “Can I have some Shirley Temple Curls?” Then you know one of the effects that a precious and precocious 3 year old who burst on to the Hollywood scene and remained there for decades had. Many hold Shirley Temple Black to be the most famous child star ever.
Shirley Temple Black passed away at the age of 85 on February 10, 2014. Known for her corkscrew curls Shirley Temple danced and sang her way into the hearts of millions with classics like “On The Good Ship Lollipop” In 1935 she received a special Oscar for her outstanding contribution to screen entertainment. Also in 1935, she starred in the film The Little Colonel, a Civil War drama with music where she tap-danced with Bill “Bojangles” Robinson on a staircase in one of the most loved movie sequences of all time.
She continued lifting spirits later in life when she took on a role as an ambassador and diplomat. She became the U.S. Ambassador to Ghana in 1974.
My daughter’s tribute to Shirley Temple’s curls!
- My Best S’mores Party Idea (Ever!) Featured In O Magazine - May 25, 2016
- The First Beauty And The Beast Trailer Starring Emma Watson Is Here - May 23, 2016
- TOUS Kids: The Fragrance To Pick For Your Child’s First Scent - May 18, 2016
- The Johnny Depp ‘Mad Hatter’ Fan Surprise At Disneyland That You Must See! - May 13, 2016
- 70 Something Year Old Woman Gives Birth For The First Time! - May 12, 2016
- What Moms Really Want for Mother’s Day - May 7, 2016
- Here Is Best Dress You Will Ever Buy - May 6, 2016
- Janet Jackson Is Pregnant! - May 5, 2016
- May The 4th Be With You! - May 4, 2016
- All Of The 2016 Met Gala Looks! - May 2, 2016