If you have ever said “Can I have some Shirley Temple Curls?” Then you know one of the effects that a precious and precocious 3 year old who burst on to the Hollywood scene and remained there for decades had. Many hold Shirley Temple Black to be the most famous child star ever.
Shirley Temple Black passed away at the age of 85 on February 10, 2014. Known for her corkscrew curls Shirley Temple danced and sang her way into the hearts of millions with classics like “On The Good Ship Lollipop” In 1935 she received a special Oscar for her outstanding contribution to screen entertainment. Also in 1935, she starred in the film The Little Colonel, a Civil War drama with music where she tap-danced with Bill “Bojangles” Robinson on a staircase in one of the most loved movie sequences of all time.
She continued lifting spirits later in life when she took on a role as an ambassador and diplomat. She became the U.S. Ambassador to Ghana in 1974.
My daughter’s tribute to Shirley Temple’s curls!
- #GameChangers Unite For An Inspirationally Crafted Event Feb. 11 - February 9, 2016
- Which One Is The Mom? Viral Photo Mystery Solved! - February 6, 2016
- NAACP Awards Goodness! Everything You Want To Know, See and Hear - February 6, 2016
- My Heart Story - February 5, 2016
- On The Hustle - February 4, 2016
- DIY Homemade Wipes Recipe - February 4, 2016
- Quick Fix For Dry Mascara - February 4, 2016
- I Am His - February 4, 2016
- Here’s Why You Will Enjoy Disney On Ice “Let’s Celebrate” - January 29, 2016
- Sneak In A Workout - January 29, 2016