If you have ever said “Can I have some Shirley Temple Curls?” Then you know one of the effects that a precious and precocious 3 year old who burst on to the Hollywood scene and remained there for decades had. Many hold Shirley Temple Black to be the most famous child star ever.
Shirley Temple Black passed away at the age of 85 on February 10, 2014. Known for her corkscrew curls Shirley Temple danced and sang her way into the hearts of millions with classics like “On The Good Ship Lollipop” In 1935 she received a special Oscar for her outstanding contribution to screen entertainment. Also in 1935, she starred in the film The Little Colonel, a Civil War drama with music where she tap-danced with Bill “Bojangles” Robinson on a staircase in one of the most loved movie sequences of all time.
She continued lifting spirits later in life when she took on a role as an ambassador and diplomat. She became the U.S. Ambassador to Ghana in 1974.
My daughter’s tribute to Shirley Temple’s curls!
- Brightlings Talking Doll: Toy Review And Giveaway! - November 21, 2016
- Moana! All About The Movie + FREE Coloring Pages and More! #MoanaEvent - November 23, 2016
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Trailer Breaks Records #BeautyAndTheBeast - November 23, 2016
- The POPSUGAR Must Have Subscription Box November 2016 Will Make Your Holiday Shopping So Easy! - November 22, 2016
- Hello Kitty x ColourPop Makeup Collection #Obsessed - November 22, 2016
- The Cars 3 Movie Trailer Is Here And A Dramatic Plot Is Revealed #Cars3 - November 21, 2016
- Hard Candy Launches A Trolls Makeup Collection And It’s Just As Cute As the Movie - November 21, 2016
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Mickey Mouse - November 18, 2016
- The Best Fatloss Tea! Discount Code For Fit Tea - November 15, 2016
- Why I Vote (And You Should Too!) - November 8, 2016