If you have ever said “Can I have some Shirley Temple Curls?” Then you know one of the effects that a precious and precocious 3 year old who burst on to the Hollywood scene and remained there for decades had. Many hold Shirley Temple Black to be the most famous child star ever.
Shirley Temple Black passed away at the age of 85 on February 10, 2014. Known for her corkscrew curls Shirley Temple danced and sang her way into the hearts of millions with classics like “On The Good Ship Lollipop” In 1935 she received a special Oscar for her outstanding contribution to screen entertainment. Also in 1935, she starred in the film The Little Colonel, a Civil War drama with music where she tap-danced with Bill “Bojangles” Robinson on a staircase in one of the most loved movie sequences of all time.
She continued lifting spirits later in life when she took on a role as an ambassador and diplomat. She became the U.S. Ambassador to Ghana in 1974.
My daughter’s tribute to Shirley Temple’s curls!
- The Jumpsuit You Will Want To Live In! Chic And Curvy Boutique and Bou Doir Series - July 21, 2016
- Pete’s Dragon FREE Activity Sheets! - July 21, 2016
- Maxi Mize The Summer! Bou Doir And Chic And Curvy Series - July 20, 2016
- Our Favorite Summer Olympians Of All Time - July 19, 2016
- Kids’ Choice Sports Awards All The Slimey Details! - July 15, 2016
- Here’s Everything That Happened At The 2016 Espys! - July 15, 2016
- Disney Is Making The ‘Nutcracker’ Movie Starring Misty Copeland! - July 14, 2016
- Photo From Fatal Crash Appears To Show Man’s Spirit Leaving His Body - July 14, 2016
- All About The New Disney Film Queen Of Katwe! #YouBelongWhereYouBelong - July 14, 2016
- Baby Mamba Is On The Way! Kobe Bryant And Vanessa Expecting Baby #3 - July 12, 2016