If you have ever said “Can I have some Shirley Temple Curls?” Then you know one of the effects that a precious and precocious 3 year old who burst on to the Hollywood scene and remained there for decades had. Many hold Shirley Temple Black to be the most famous child star ever.
Shirley Temple Black passed away at the age of 85 on February 10, 2014. Known for her corkscrew curls Shirley Temple danced and sang her way into the hearts of millions with classics like “On The Good Ship Lollipop” In 1935 she received a special Oscar for her outstanding contribution to screen entertainment. Also in 1935, she starred in the film The Little Colonel, a Civil War drama with music where she tap-danced with Bill “Bojangles” Robinson on a staircase in one of the most loved movie sequences of all time.
She continued lifting spirits later in life when she took on a role as an ambassador and diplomat. She became the U.S. Ambassador to Ghana in 1974.
My daughter’s tribute to Shirley Temple’s curls!
- Disney On Ice Presents Dare To Dream FREE Printable Coloring Sheet & Mouse Ears! - January 22, 2017
- Thank You Obama’s - January 21, 2017
- Celine Dion to Perform Original Song “How Does a Moment Last Forever” for Disney’s BEAUTY AND THE BEAST - January 19, 2017
- Disney On Ice Presents Dare To Dream! - January 19, 2017
- People’s Choice Awards Red Carpet, Winners List & More! - January 19, 2017
- OWEN WILSON, CRISTELA ALONZO and ARMIE HAMMER Buckle Up for CARS 3! - January 19, 2017
- Learn Dr. Martin Luther King’s Best Quotes - January 16, 2017
- Why Friday the 13th Scares Us So Much And Why It Shouldn’t - January 13, 2017
- GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 – Red Carpet Premiere Sweepstakes! - January 12, 2017
- Here’s All Of The 2017 Disney Movie Releases - January 9, 2017