Gabrielle Union is that woman. Well, let’s clarify she’s the girl that we grew up with and the woman that we admire today. We’ve been digging Gabrielle Union’s style since Bring It On and in the fashion category she always brings it and finds a way to up the ante on every red carpet.
As the Director of Social Media for Hype Hair and Beauty Magazine, I am always on the lookout for styles that we know women will love. Gabrielle’s trendy bob that she rocked at this year’s Essence Black Women in Hollywood Awards show fits the bill!
Gabrielle arrived at the Beverly Wilshire Four Seasons Hotel fresh out of her longtime friend and stylists chair Larry Sims.
Gabrielle loves her bobs but wanted something different for this show and that’s when she eyed the scissors! She asked Larry to go short and the result is a chic new hairstyle that she and we are in love with.
The cool thing is that you too can get this look because we’ve got the inside scoop on how Larry achieved the cool style.
How to Get the Look
1. Start off by washing hair using Schwarzkopf GLISS™ Oil Nutritive Shampoo & Conditioner
2. Next, blow dry the hair out prepping with Schwarzkopf got2b Guardian Angel Flat Iron Balm
3. Take a feather razor and create a chin length textured bob
4. Continue by using a dime sized curling barrel, wrapping hair loosely around the barrel in opposite directions leaving ends straight. Wrap pieces away from the hairline to give a water wave finish over the left eye
5. From there, take a blow dryer to create a broken up textured look. Use Schwarzkopf got2b Mess-Merizing Hairspray to add more texture.
6. Tuck hair really tight behind the right ear and make sure edges are laid down with Smooth ‘N Shine Edge Smoothing Pomade
7. Use Schwarzkopf got2b Glam Force Hairspray for a firm hold to complete the look!
- FREE Cars 3 Activity Sheets & Games! #Cars3Event - May 29, 2017
- This Little Girl Showing Off Her New Leg Is What You Need To See Today - May 27, 2017
- I’m Headed To The Disney Pixar Cars 3 Red Carpet Premiere! #Cars3Event - May 20, 2017
- How To Match Outfits With Your Kid - May 10, 2017
- What Every New Mom Needs to Know! - May 8, 2017
- STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI – New Teaser Trailer and Poster! - April 14, 2017
- Fit Tea Review And Discount Code - April 13, 2017
- How To Wear High Heels - April 13, 2017
- #TravelTuesday: Girlfriends Getaway To Savannah, Georgia - April 11, 2017
- What Passion Sunday Is All About - April 9, 2017