African-American Music Appreciation Month or as it was originally proclaimed Black Music Month is celebrated in June every year. The celebration which highlights and honors the work of African-American musicians, composers, singer songwriters and producers has been going strong since 1979.
In a Presidential Proclamation, Barack Obama stated “At times when words alone could not bring us together, we have found in melodies and choruses the universal truths of our shared humanity.” This couldn’t be more fitting as we introduction you to Gospel Recording Artist Earnest Pugh. Many may already be familiar with the chart topping artist who’s smash hit single “Rain On Us” escalated to the #1 position on Billboard’s Top Gospel Singles Radio Chart. His CD entitled “Earnestly Yours” features another amazing ballad “I Need Your Glory”.
Meet Earnest Pugh.
For more or to purchase his CD visit Earnest Pugh.com.
- What Would Your Best Friend Say About You? - January 29, 2015
- On The Big Picture. My Momtra - January 28, 2015
- Cleaning Up Around Children Momtra - January 27, 2015
- My Seriously Funny Kid Momday Story - January 26, 2015
- Momtra On The Struggles Of Motherhood - January 26, 2015
- Momtra On Practicing What You Preach - January 25, 2015
- The Sisterhood Of The Motherhood. Must Watch Commercial - January 24, 2015
- On Knowing I Can And I Will! Momtra - January 23, 2015
- Why You Should Go See Disney On Ice! - January 22, 2015
- Angela’s Momtra On Dealing With Kids Distracting You - January 22, 2015