African-American Music Appreciation Month or as it was originally proclaimed Black Music Month is celebrated in June every year. The celebration which highlights and honors the work of African-American musicians, composers, singer songwriters and producers has been going strong since 1979.
In a Presidential Proclamation, Barack Obama stated “At times when words alone could not bring us together, we have found in melodies and choruses the universal truths of our shared humanity.” This couldn’t be more fitting as we introduction you to Gospel Recording Artist Earnest Pugh. Many may already be familiar with the chart topping artist who’s smash hit single “Rain On Us” escalated to the #1 position on Billboard’s Top Gospel Singles Radio Chart. His CD entitled “Earnestly Yours” features another amazing ballad “I Need Your Glory”.
Meet Earnest Pugh.
For more or to purchase his CD visit Earnest Pugh.com.
- How To Match Outfits With Your Kid - October 23, 2014
- What The Zellweger? The Beauty Of Her Response To Ugly Comments - October 22, 2014
- Halloween Hacks For Moms - October 21, 2014
- Oscar De La Renta’s Best Fashion Moments - October 21, 2014
- What Is Ebola? The Q&A You Want To Know - October 20, 2014
- Why I’m A Nutcase Mom - October 17, 2014
- That’s So Wrong Raven! - October 13, 2014
- Hollywood Divas Premiere On TV One - October 8, 2014
- Kelly Rowland Elle Maternity Shoot (Godmazing!) - October 8, 2014
- I’m A Biotic Woman (And You Should Be Too!) - October 8, 2014