Michelle Obama’s on Pinterest! Pin what? If you don’t know, many of us are living under a pin. You know those photos that we pin up to give us inspiration. They’ve moved from the refrigerator to the social media photo-sharing website Pinterest. Pinterest allows you to put up photos, share them and follow what your friends and favorite people are pinning. It’s a great place to get and share ideas.
The social media photo sharing site is having a huge success with the ladies so it’s no wonder that the First Lady would want to join the fun. So far, Michelle Obama and her team have pinned 12 images on the website grouped in three categories: “Around the White House,” “Great Memories,” and “Father’s Day.” The First Lady pinned eight of the images herself, and the Obama reelection campaign put up the rest. The Obama 2012 staff is going to run the site with Mrs. Obama’s input. Her personal pins will be signed with her initials, “mo.”
What do you think of Pinterest? I love it. I spend so much time being inspired by other people’s pins that so far, I’ve put up just a few pins myself. Follow me on Pinterest and share your pins and inspirational ideas.
- Brightlings Talking Doll: Toy Review And Giveaway! - November 21, 2016
- Moana! All About The Movie + FREE Coloring Pages and More! #MoanaEvent - November 23, 2016
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Trailer Breaks Records #BeautyAndTheBeast - November 23, 2016
- The POPSUGAR Must Have Subscription Box November 2016 Will Make Your Holiday Shopping So Easy! - November 22, 2016
- Hello Kitty x ColourPop Makeup Collection #Obsessed - November 22, 2016
- The Cars 3 Movie Trailer Is Here And A Dramatic Plot Is Revealed #Cars3 - November 21, 2016
- Hard Candy Launches A Trolls Makeup Collection And It’s Just As Cute As the Movie - November 21, 2016
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Mickey Mouse - November 18, 2016
- The Best Fatloss Tea! Discount Code For Fit Tea - November 15, 2016
- Why I Vote (And You Should Too!) - November 8, 2016