The MTV Movie Awards can be serious business to Moms believe it or not. Moms are generally either seriously disinterested or seriously interested in tuning in to see what trends stars featured may be influencing with their own kids. The trend category can sometimes extend to us Moms. There was even some pregnancy fashion on the 2013 MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet in Culver City courtesy of Kim Kardashian.
Our best dressed goes to Holland Roden best known for MTV’s “Teen Wolf” and as a character in the “Bring It On” franchise. Our runner up is the always fashionable and always cute Selena Gomez.
Check out all of the looks from the 2013 MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet.
Holland Roden **Ladies Live and Learn Best Dressed Winner
Selena Gomez **Ladies Live and Learn Best Dressed Runner Up
- Why The Colin Kaepernick Anthem Controversy Is Important - August 31, 2016
- Queen Of Katwe The Most Moving Film Of The Year #QueenOfKatweEvent - August 31, 2016
- Remembering The King Of Pop - August 29, 2016
- New On Netflix! You May Not Emerge From Your Home Until October - August 27, 2016
- Animal Adventures And Thrills Await At Marineland Canada - August 26, 2016
- Usher, Sugar Ray Leonard, Beyonce, Jay Z And More At The Hands Of Stone Premiere - August 23, 2016
- 5 Tweets That Sum Up Rape Culture - August 23, 2016
- Meet History Making Olympic Mom Nia Ali - August 19, 2016
- Historic Olympic Sweep! U.S. Women Win 1-2-3 In The 100-Meter Hurdles - August 18, 2016
- Stephen Joseph: The Mom Approved Backpacks Your Kids Will Love - August 17, 2016