The MTV Movie Awards can be serious business to Moms believe it or not. Moms are generally either seriously disinterested or seriously interested in tuning in to see what trends stars featured may be influencing with their own kids. The trend category can sometimes extend to us Moms. There was even some pregnancy fashion on the 2013 MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet in Culver City courtesy of Kim Kardashian.
Our best dressed goes to Holland Roden best known for MTV’s “Teen Wolf” and as a character in the “Bring It On” franchise. Our runner up is the always fashionable and always cute Selena Gomez.
Check out all of the looks from the 2013 MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet.
Holland Roden **Ladies Live and Learn Best Dressed Winner
Selena Gomez **Ladies Live and Learn Best Dressed Runner Up
- Remembering Bobbi Kristina And Learning From Her Passing - July 26, 2015
- The Reality Of Growing Up With Glasses (LOL Memes!) - July 21, 2015
- One Brilliant (And Free) Cure To “I’m Bored!” - July 20, 2015
- The Scoop On #NationalIceCreamDay Freebies - July 19, 2015
- All About Ant-Man #AntManEvent - July 18, 2015
- How To Fake A Bang. No Cut Techniques! - July 17, 2015
- 2015 Primetime Emmy Award Nominations List - July 16, 2015
- 2015 Espy Awards Red Carpet Arrivals - July 15, 2015
- You Win Some, You Learn Some! Words To Grow By - July 15, 2015
- Brandy Sizzles On The Cover Of Uptown Magazine! - July 14, 2015