The MTV Movie Awards can be serious business to Moms believe it or not. Moms are generally either seriously disinterested or seriously interested in tuning in to see what trends stars featured may be influencing with their own kids. The trend category can sometimes extend to us Moms. There was even some pregnancy fashion on the 2013 MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet in Culver City courtesy of Kim Kardashian.
Our best dressed goes to Holland Roden best known for MTV’s “Teen Wolf” and as a character in the “Bring It On” franchise. Our runner up is the always fashionable and always cute Selena Gomez.
Check out all of the looks from the 2013 MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet.
Holland Roden **Ladies Live and Learn Best Dressed Winner
Selena Gomez **Ladies Live and Learn Best Dressed Runner Up
- This Little Girl’s Response To A Bully Calling Her Ugly Is Priceless - February 21, 2017
- The Touching Moments From The ABFF Honors You Have To See - February 20, 2017
- Grammys Full Winners List! - February 13, 2017
- The Best Of Al Jarreau - February 12, 2017
- My Heart Story - February 3, 2017
- My First Magazine Cover! Buffalo Healthy Living Magazine #Breathe - January 31, 2017
- Harlem Globetrotters Bring New Tour To Buffalo On Friday, Feb. 3 On The Heels Of Setting Nine Guinness World Records™ - February 2, 2017
- Disney’s BEAUTY AND THE BEAST Character Posters - January 30, 2017
- Harlem Globetrotters Bring Smiles and Positive Messages To Area Youth - January 29, 2017
- Disney On Ice Presents Dare To Dream Review! - January 27, 2017