The MTV Movie Awards can be serious business to Moms believe it or not. Moms are generally either seriously disinterested or seriously interested in tuning in to see what trends stars featured may be influencing with their own kids. The trend category can sometimes extend to us Moms. There was even some pregnancy fashion on the 2013 MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet in Culver City courtesy of Kim Kardashian.
Our best dressed goes to Holland Roden best known for MTV’s “Teen Wolf” and as a character in the “Bring It On” franchise. Our runner up is the always fashionable and always cute Selena Gomez.
Check out all of the looks from the 2013 MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet.
Holland Roden **Ladies Live and Learn Best Dressed Winner
Selena Gomez **Ladies Live and Learn Best Dressed Runner Up
- The Best Kids Shoes Ever! - May 26, 2016
- My Best S’mores Party Idea (Ever!) Featured In O Magazine - May 25, 2016
- The First Beauty And The Beast Trailer Starring Emma Watson Is Here - May 23, 2016
- TOUS Kids: The Fragrance To Pick For Your Child’s First Scent - May 18, 2016
- The Johnny Depp ‘Mad Hatter’ Fan Surprise At Disneyland That You Must See! - May 13, 2016
- 70 Something Year Old Woman Gives Birth For The First Time! - May 12, 2016
- What Moms Really Want for Mother’s Day - May 7, 2016
- Here Is Best Dress You Will Ever Buy - May 6, 2016
- Janet Jackson Is Pregnant! - May 5, 2016
- May The 4th Be With You! - May 4, 2016