The MTV Movie Awards can be serious business to Moms believe it or not. Moms are generally either seriously disinterested or seriously interested in tuning in to see what trends stars featured may be influencing with their own kids. The trend category can sometimes extend to us Moms. There was even some pregnancy fashion on the 2013 MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet in Culver City courtesy of Kim Kardashian.
Our best dressed goes to Holland Roden best known for MTV’s “Teen Wolf” and as a character in the “Bring It On” franchise. Our runner up is the always fashionable and always cute Selena Gomez.
Check out all of the looks from the 2013 MTV Movie Awards Red Carpet.
Holland Roden **Ladies Live and Learn Best Dressed Winner
Selena Gomez **Ladies Live and Learn Best Dressed Runner Up
- What The Zellweger? The Beauty Of Her Response To Ugly Comments - October 22, 2014
- Halloween Hacks For Moms - October 21, 2014
- Oscar De La Renta’s Best Fashion Moments - October 21, 2014
- What Is Ebola? The Q&A You Want To Know - October 20, 2014
- Why I’m A Nutcase Mom - October 17, 2014
- That’s So Wrong Raven! - October 13, 2014
- Hollywood Divas Premiere On TV One - October 8, 2014
- Kelly Rowland Elle Maternity Shoot (Godmazing!) - October 8, 2014
- I’m A Biotic Woman (And You Should Be Too!) - October 8, 2014
- Blake Lively’s Adorable Pregnancy Announcement - October 6, 2014