Nik Wallenda talked to God as he took each step of faith as he walked on a wire across Niagara Falls. The only man to have attempted such a feat comes from a long line of high wire walkers. Nik Wallenda is a member of the famed “Flying Wallendas” family of aerialists. This walk which is estimated to have been watched by a billion people was a walk on a 2-inch-wide cable or tightrope through the mist over Niagara Falls Gorge.
Nik Wallenda tightrope walked 150 feet above the Niagara Falls from the U.S. side of the Falls to the Canadian side, a journey of 1,800 feet above treacherous waters and rocks. If this could get any more record breaking Nik Wallenda beat his projected time of 45 minutes by crossing the Falls in about 30 minutes.
As Canadian passport officials checked his passport when he arrived safely from the U.S. to Canada, they asked him what the purpose of his trip was. Wallenda replied “to inspire people around the world.”
- #GameChangers Unite For An Inspirationally Crafted Event Feb. 11 - February 9, 2016
- Which One Is The Mom? Viral Photo Mystery Solved! - February 6, 2016
- NAACP Awards Goodness! Everything You Want To Know, See and Hear - February 6, 2016
- My Heart Story - February 5, 2016
- On The Hustle - February 4, 2016
- DIY Homemade Wipes Recipe - February 4, 2016
- Quick Fix For Dry Mascara - February 4, 2016
- I Am His - February 4, 2016
- Here’s Why You Will Enjoy Disney On Ice “Let’s Celebrate” - January 29, 2016
- Sneak In A Workout - January 29, 2016