Nik Wallenda talked to God as he took each step of faith as he walked on a wire across Niagara Falls. The only man to have attempted such a feat comes from a long line of high wire walkers. Nik Wallenda is a member of the famed “Flying Wallendas” family of aerialists. This walk which is estimated to have been watched by a billion people was a walk on a 2-inch-wide cable or tightrope through the mist over Niagara Falls Gorge.
Nik Wallenda tightrope walked 150 feet above the Niagara Falls from the U.S. side of the Falls to the Canadian side, a journey of 1,800 feet above treacherous waters and rocks. If this could get any more record breaking Nik Wallenda beat his projected time of 45 minutes by crossing the Falls in about 30 minutes.
As Canadian passport officials checked his passport when he arrived safely from the U.S. to Canada, they asked him what the purpose of his trip was. Wallenda replied “to inspire people around the world.”
- Focus On The Good Momtra - January 30, 2015
- What Would Your Best Friend Say About You? - January 29, 2015
- On The Big Picture. My Momtra - January 28, 2015
- Cleaning Up Around Children Momtra - January 27, 2015
- My Seriously Funny Kid Momday Story - January 26, 2015
- Momtra On The Struggles Of Motherhood - January 26, 2015
- Momtra On Practicing What You Preach - January 25, 2015
- The Sisterhood Of The Motherhood. Must Watch Commercial - January 24, 2015
- On Knowing I Can And I Will! Momtra - January 23, 2015
- Why You Should Go See Disney On Ice! - January 22, 2015