Nik Wallenda talked to God as he took each step of faith as he walked on a wire across Niagara Falls. The only man to have attempted such a feat comes from a long line of high wire walkers. Nik Wallenda is a member of the famed “Flying Wallendas” family of aerialists. This walk which is estimated to have been watched by a billion people was a walk on a 2-inch-wide cable or tightrope through the mist over Niagara Falls Gorge.
Nik Wallenda tightrope walked 150 feet above the Niagara Falls from the U.S. side of the Falls to the Canadian side, a journey of 1,800 feet above treacherous waters and rocks. If this could get any more record breaking Nik Wallenda beat his projected time of 45 minutes by crossing the Falls in about 30 minutes.
As Canadian passport officials checked his passport when he arrived safely from the U.S. to Canada, they asked him what the purpose of his trip was. Wallenda replied “to inspire people around the world.”
- The Journey #InspirationallyCrafted - April 9, 2015
- On The Passion - April 5, 2015
- First Picture Of Carrie Underwood’s Baby Boy Isaiah - March 30, 2015
- Kids Choice Awards 2015: The Fashion & Stars You Want To See - March 29, 2015
- See Destiny’s Child Reunited At The Stellar Awards! - March 29, 2015
- What Passion Sunday Is All About - March 29, 2015
- Quick Tips To Look Great In Minutes - March 23, 2015
- How To Get To Your Happy Place Again - March 12, 2015
- Why I Used A Belly Band And You Should Too - March 9, 2015
- What To Order At Fast Food Restaurants - March 6, 2015