Nik Wallenda talked to God as he took each step of faith as he walked on a wire across Niagara Falls. The only man to have attempted such a feat comes from a long line of high wire walkers. Nik Wallenda is a member of the famed “Flying Wallendas” family of aerialists. This walk which is estimated to have been watched by a billion people was a walk on a 2-inch-wide cable or tightrope through the mist over Niagara Falls Gorge.
Nik Wallenda tightrope walked 150 feet above the Niagara Falls from the U.S. side of the Falls to the Canadian side, a journey of 1,800 feet above treacherous waters and rocks. If this could get any more record breaking Nik Wallenda beat his projected time of 45 minutes by crossing the Falls in about 30 minutes.
As Canadian passport officials checked his passport when he arrived safely from the U.S. to Canada, they asked him what the purpose of his trip was. Wallenda replied “to inspire people around the world.”
- How To Match Outfits With Your Kid - October 23, 2014
- What The Zellweger? The Beauty Of Her Response To Ugly Comments - October 22, 2014
- Halloween Hacks For Moms - October 21, 2014
- Oscar De La Renta’s Best Fashion Moments - October 21, 2014
- What Is Ebola? The Q&A You Want To Know - October 20, 2014
- Why I’m A Nutcase Mom - October 17, 2014
- That’s So Wrong Raven! - October 13, 2014
- Hollywood Divas Premiere On TV One - October 8, 2014
- Kelly Rowland Elle Maternity Shoot (Godmazing!) - October 8, 2014
- I’m A Biotic Woman (And You Should Be Too!) - October 8, 2014