Nik Wallenda talked to God as he took each step of faith as he walked on a wire across Niagara Falls. The only man to have attempted such a feat comes from a long line of high wire walkers. Nik Wallenda is a member of the famed “Flying Wallendas” family of aerialists. This walk which is estimated to have been watched by a billion people was a walk on a 2-inch-wide cable or tightrope through the mist over Niagara Falls Gorge.
Nik Wallenda tightrope walked 150 feet above the Niagara Falls from the U.S. side of the Falls to the Canadian side, a journey of 1,800 feet above treacherous waters and rocks. If this could get any more record breaking Nik Wallenda beat his projected time of 45 minutes by crossing the Falls in about 30 minutes.
As Canadian passport officials checked his passport when he arrived safely from the U.S. to Canada, they asked him what the purpose of his trip was. Wallenda replied “to inspire people around the world.”
- DIY Grinch Party Snacks - December 19, 2014
- Holiday Party Style Tips - December 18, 2014
- Holiday Travel Tips That Will Keep You Healthy - December 16, 2014
- Amal Alamuddin Named Most Fascinating Person of 2014 - December 15, 2014
- Anika Noni Rose As Princess Tiana On Sofia The First: First Look - December 9, 2014
- Kate Middleton In New York City! (Details And Pictures!) - December 9, 2014
- Everything You Want To Know About The 2015 Grammy Nominations - December 9, 2014
- Quick Fix For Dry Mascara - December 5, 2014
- Three Year Old Donates Hair For Kids With Cancer - December 4, 2014
- Ate Too Much? Here’s The Food Hangover Tips You Need - November 28, 2014