Nik Wallenda talked to God as he took each step of faith as he walked on a wire across Niagara Falls. The only man to have attempted such a feat comes from a long line of high wire walkers. Nik Wallenda is a member of the famed “Flying Wallendas” family of aerialists. This walk which is estimated to have been watched by a billion people was a walk on a 2-inch-wide cable or tightrope through the mist over Niagara Falls Gorge.
Nik Wallenda tightrope walked 150 feet above the Niagara Falls from the U.S. side of the Falls to the Canadian side, a journey of 1,800 feet above treacherous waters and rocks. If this could get any more record breaking Nik Wallenda beat his projected time of 45 minutes by crossing the Falls in about 30 minutes.
As Canadian passport officials checked his passport when he arrived safely from the U.S. to Canada, they asked him what the purpose of his trip was. Wallenda replied “to inspire people around the world.”
- This Little Girl’s Response To A Bully Calling Her Ugly Is Priceless - February 21, 2017
- The Touching Moments From The ABFF Honors You Have To See - February 20, 2017
- Grammys Full Winners List! - February 13, 2017
- The Best Of Al Jarreau - February 12, 2017
- My Heart Story - February 3, 2017
- My First Magazine Cover! Buffalo Healthy Living Magazine #Breathe - January 31, 2017
- Harlem Globetrotters Bring New Tour To Buffalo On Friday, Feb. 3 On The Heels Of Setting Nine Guinness World Records™ - February 2, 2017
- Disney’s BEAUTY AND THE BEAST Character Posters - January 30, 2017
- Harlem Globetrotters Bring Smiles and Positive Messages To Area Youth - January 29, 2017
- Disney On Ice Presents Dare To Dream Review! - January 27, 2017