Nik Wallenda talked to God as he took each step of faith as he walked on a wire across Niagara Falls. The only man to have attempted such a feat comes from a long line of high wire walkers. Nik Wallenda is a member of the famed “Flying Wallendas” family of aerialists. This walk which is estimated to have been watched by a billion people was a walk on a 2-inch-wide cable or tightrope through the mist over Niagara Falls Gorge.
Nik Wallenda tightrope walked 150 feet above the Niagara Falls from the U.S. side of the Falls to the Canadian side, a journey of 1,800 feet above treacherous waters and rocks. If this could get any more record breaking Nik Wallenda beat his projected time of 45 minutes by crossing the Falls in about 30 minutes.
As Canadian passport officials checked his passport when he arrived safely from the U.S. to Canada, they asked him what the purpose of his trip was. Wallenda replied “to inspire people around the world.”
- Best (And Easiest) Cookout Ideas! - July 2, 2015
- Pentatonix Honors Michael Jackson With An Epic Mashup Video - June 26, 2015
- 2016 Hollywood Walk of Famers List - June 25, 2015
- The Father Daughter Dance Duo You’ve Got To See - June 24, 2015
- On Wishes - June 22, 2015
- Oh Boy! Kim Kardashian Father’s Day Baby Gender Reveal - June 22, 2015
- The Riley Roundup: Riley Curry’s Cutest Moments - June 20, 2015
- Disney Pixar’s Inside Out Poster And Printables (Free!) - June 19, 2015
- Country Star Gives Deserving Dad Surprise of a Lifetime - June 19, 2015
- The True Colors Of A Superhero: Fantastic Four’s Michael B. Jordan - June 4, 2015