Nik Wallenda talked to God as he took each step of faith as he walked on a wire across Niagara Falls. The only man to have attempted such a feat comes from a long line of high wire walkers. Nik Wallenda is a member of the famed “Flying Wallendas” family of aerialists. This walk which is estimated to have been watched by a billion people was a walk on a 2-inch-wide cable or tightrope through the mist over Niagara Falls Gorge.
Nik Wallenda tightrope walked 150 feet above the Niagara Falls from the U.S. side of the Falls to the Canadian side, a journey of 1,800 feet above treacherous waters and rocks. If this could get any more record breaking Nik Wallenda beat his projected time of 45 minutes by crossing the Falls in about 30 minutes.
As Canadian passport officials checked his passport when he arrived safely from the U.S. to Canada, they asked him what the purpose of his trip was. Wallenda replied “to inspire people around the world.”
- Incredible Buffalo Snow Storm Pictures - November 22, 2014
- Duggars Kissing Challenge Controversy - November 22, 2014
- Watch Kids Do Their Moms Makeup - November 21, 2014
- The Thanksgiving Parody Video You’ve Got To See - November 20, 2014
- What To Do In NOLA And How To Get There! (Amtrak) - November 19, 2014
- Solange Knowles Wedding Pictures & Details! - November 17, 2014
- Sleep And Beauty! What You Need To Know - November 14, 2014
- Kim Kardashian’s Butt Cover Fail - November 12, 2014
- List Of Veteran’s Day Freebies - November 11, 2014
- Dr. Myles Munroe Killed In Plane Crash - November 10, 2014