Nik Wallenda talked to God as he took each step of faith as he walked on a wire across Niagara Falls. The only man to have attempted such a feat comes from a long line of high wire walkers. Nik Wallenda is a member of the famed “Flying Wallendas” family of aerialists. This walk which is estimated to have been watched by a billion people was a walk on a 2-inch-wide cable or tightrope through the mist over Niagara Falls Gorge.
Nik Wallenda tightrope walked 150 feet above the Niagara Falls from the U.S. side of the Falls to the Canadian side, a journey of 1,800 feet above treacherous waters and rocks. If this could get any more record breaking Nik Wallenda beat his projected time of 45 minutes by crossing the Falls in about 30 minutes.
As Canadian passport officials checked his passport when he arrived safely from the U.S. to Canada, they asked him what the purpose of his trip was. Wallenda replied “to inspire people around the world.”
- Tell Me Something Good! A Live & Learn Mom On A Mission - March 3, 2017
- This Dad Delivering His Baby In The Car Will Give You All The Feels - March 10, 2017
- The Amazing Thing The Little Caesars Founder Did For Rosa Parks - March 8, 2017
- The Beauty Facts And Tips You Need To Know - March 8, 2017
- The BEAUTY AND THE BEAST World Premiere Was Everything You Thought It Would Be - March 3, 2017
- 5 Year Old’s Tribute To Historical Black Icons Will Inspire You - February 28, 2017
- #Oscars Best Dressed! Live & Learn Academy Awards Style - February 27, 2017
- A New Star Wars Story Production Begins! - February 28, 2017
- Live & Learn Style: Here’s How To Get Gabrielle Union’s Chic New Bob Hairstyle - February 24, 2017
- This Little Girl’s Response To A Bully Calling Her Ugly Is Priceless - February 21, 2017