Nik Wallenda talked to God as he took each step of faith as he walked on a wire across Niagara Falls. The only man to have attempted such a feat comes from a long line of high wire walkers. Nik Wallenda is a member of the famed “Flying Wallendas” family of aerialists. This walk which is estimated to have been watched by a billion people was a walk on a 2-inch-wide cable or tightrope through the mist over Niagara Falls Gorge.
Nik Wallenda tightrope walked 150 feet above the Niagara Falls from the U.S. side of the Falls to the Canadian side, a journey of 1,800 feet above treacherous waters and rocks. If this could get any more record breaking Nik Wallenda beat his projected time of 45 minutes by crossing the Falls in about 30 minutes.
As Canadian passport officials checked his passport when he arrived safely from the U.S. to Canada, they asked him what the purpose of his trip was. Wallenda replied “to inspire people around the world.”
- Find Your Beauty Needs At BSW Beauty - October 2, 2015
- Kevin Hart Becomes David Beckham For H&M (Sort Of!) - September 30, 2015
- Best Pictures From The Super Blood Moon - September 28, 2015
- Global Citizen Festival Highlights - September 27, 2015
- “The Voice” Blind Audition That You Have To See: Jordan Smith - September 22, 2015
- Best Quotes From The Primetime Emmy Awards - September 21, 2015
- 2015 Emmy Awards Red Carpet - September 20, 2015
- Sheryl Underwood Shows Class And Her Natural Hair In An Apology You Have To See - September 17, 2015
- Watch: Dwyane Wade And Gabrielle Union’s Wedding Video Is Everything - September 16, 2015
- Vanessa Williams Receives An Apology From Miss America 32 Years Later - September 14, 2015