Ladies have lived and learned long ago that one of the best parts of the Oscar telecast is the fashion. When we talk winners and losers, the conversation usually starts with “She nailed it!” And it’s not so much about the best actress as it is about the best dress and hair that we have to have.
And just like a good film the fashion statement gets into our head. Or, in many women’s cases like mine, on our head. We instantly begin to transform our hair into the high style glamor that we saw on the Oscar Red Carpet, the most famous Red Carpet in the world. The hair styles of the Oscar Red Carpet are always a hit with women as we can don this look over and over again.
The 83rd Annual Oscars did not disappoint in the hair department. The biggest statement of the night was bangs from side swept, pixie cut to full on and a pretty ponytail. So it’s no surprise that the Best Supporting Hair goes to… Bangs. Mila Kunis is our winner for the Best Side Swept Bang. Best Pixie Cut Bang goes to Halle Berry. Best Full On Bang goes to Sunrise Coigney. But the overall Best Hair goes to…Reese Witherspoon. She pulled her bangs back and created a high ponytail that was in high style. All of these looks are easy to copy. And any woman who has had a bad hair day can tell you that a great hair do will make you feel fabulous. So try out the look without the commitment.
Ladies live and learn how you can get the look without making the cut Here’s a quick tutorial on how you can fake a bang that showcases the look with a high ponytail.
Here the nominees and winners in the Best Hair category at the Oscars
- Disney On Ice Presents Dare To Dream FREE Printable Coloring Sheet & Mouse Ears! - January 22, 2017
- Thank You Obama’s - January 21, 2017
- Celine Dion to Perform Original Song “How Does a Moment Last Forever” for Disney’s BEAUTY AND THE BEAST - January 19, 2017
- Disney On Ice Presents Dare To Dream! - January 19, 2017
- People’s Choice Awards Red Carpet, Winners List & More! - January 19, 2017
- OWEN WILSON, CRISTELA ALONZO and ARMIE HAMMER Buckle Up for CARS 3! - January 19, 2017
- Learn Dr. Martin Luther King’s Best Quotes - January 16, 2017
- Why Friday the 13th Scares Us So Much And Why It Shouldn’t - January 13, 2017
- GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 – Red Carpet Premiere Sweepstakes! - January 12, 2017
- Here’s All Of The 2017 Disney Movie Releases - January 9, 2017