Barack Obama was publicly sworn in before hundreds of thousands of well-wishers at the National Mall in front of the capitol on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Monday January 21, 2013. The country celebrated its 57th presidential inauguration with an invocation from civil rights activist and journalist Myrlie Evers-Williams who prayed for strength for the nation to face the challenges ahead. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts administered the oath of office.
First lady Michelle Obama wore a navy dress and coat by the American designer Thom Browne and accessories by J.Crew that will later be donated to the National Archives. The President’s children were in attendance with Malia Obama wearing a purple J.Crew outfit, while her sister Sasha, also in purple, was dressed in Kate Spade. Vice President Joe Biden was also sworn in to his second term at Monday’s inauguration ceremony. Supreme Court Associate Justice Sonia Sotomayor administered the oath of office. Kelly Clarkson belted out “My Country, ‘Tis of Thee” while Beyonce sang the National Anthem.
- Disney On Ice Presents Dare To Dream FREE Printable Coloring Sheet & Mouse Ears! - January 22, 2017
- Thank You Obama’s - January 21, 2017
- Celine Dion to Perform Original Song “How Does a Moment Last Forever” for Disney’s BEAUTY AND THE BEAST - January 19, 2017
- Disney On Ice Presents Dare To Dream! - January 19, 2017
- People’s Choice Awards Red Carpet, Winners List & More! - January 19, 2017
- OWEN WILSON, CRISTELA ALONZO and ARMIE HAMMER Buckle Up for CARS 3! - January 19, 2017
- Learn Dr. Martin Luther King’s Best Quotes - January 16, 2017
- Why Friday the 13th Scares Us So Much And Why It Shouldn’t - January 13, 2017
- GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 – Red Carpet Premiere Sweepstakes! - January 12, 2017
- Here’s All Of The 2017 Disney Movie Releases - January 9, 2017