Barack Obama was publicly sworn in before hundreds of thousands of well-wishers at the National Mall in front of the capitol on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Monday January 21, 2013. The country celebrated its 57th presidential inauguration with an invocation from civil rights activist and journalist Myrlie Evers-Williams who prayed for strength for the nation to face the challenges ahead. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts administered the oath of office.
First lady Michelle Obama wore a navy dress and coat by the American designer Thom Browne and accessories by J.Crew that will later be donated to the National Archives. The President’s children were in attendance with Malia Obama wearing a purple J.Crew outfit, while her sister Sasha, also in purple, was dressed in Kate Spade. Vice President Joe Biden was also sworn in to his second term at Monday’s inauguration ceremony. Supreme Court Associate Justice Sonia Sotomayor administered the oath of office. Kelly Clarkson belted out “My Country, ‘Tis of Thee” while Beyonce sang the National Anthem.
- Roald Dahl’s Charlie And The Chocolate Factory’s Hero Was Supposed To Be Black - September 15, 2017
- Marvel Studios Ant Man And The Wasp Sneak Peak! - August 3, 2017
- My Little Pony Celebrates The Magic Of Friendship Around The Globe - August 1, 2017
- Black Panther – The Movie Trailer And Pics You Have To See! #BlackPanther - July 25, 2017
- THOR: RAGNAROK – New Trailer and Poster #ThorRagnarok - July 24, 2017
- Here’s Why You Will Love The New Pixar Animated Short ‘Lou’ #Cars3Event - June 23, 2017
- BET Pre Awards Party Highlights! #BeTheGlow - June 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Director Brian Fee and Producer Kevin Reher Reveal Details About The Hit Film #Cars3Event - June 22, 2017
- Get Your Glow On At The BET Experience With AT&T #BeTheGlow - June 21, 2017
- Everything You Need To Know About #SummerOfHeroes At Disney California Adventure Park #Cars3Event - June 20, 2017