”Every wedding is a royal wedding for we are subjects of the king of creation.”
The wedding of the century lived up to its promise. Regality tempered with love. The Royal Wedding ceremony of Prince William and Kate was a joyful occasion. For me, the happiness of the day punctuated by prayer. The beautiful service marks a time when people across the globe were joined in a church service and praises rang out to God and blessing to the couple.
The beautiful bride the former Kate Middleton stepped into the church in a lace top wedding dress designed by Sarah Burton. She met her Prince at the altar. The last man who would see his bride. The groom dressed in uniform whispered “You look wonderful” and that sealed it for me.
Insert tissue into hand and admit that you too had Royal Wedding Fever.
There was much to behold on this day. From the ladies in Hats, the littlest groomsmen and flower girls that stole your heart, the hymns that rang out, the electricity of a beautiful London and the bride who walked in a commoner and walked out a future queen.
- Drink Good Do Good Brings Produce To Food Deserts - August 20, 2015
- Watch Bugs Bunny And Friends Whip/Nae Nae - August 16, 2015
- I’m Behind The Scenes With Karrueche Tran And Hype Hair Magazine! - August 3, 2015
- #NationalLipstickDay Tutorial How To Get The Perfect Red Lips - July 29, 2015
- Remembering Bobbi Kristina And Learning From Her Passing - July 26, 2015
- The Reality Of Growing Up With Glasses (LOL Memes!) - July 21, 2015
- One Brilliant (And Free) Cure To “I’m Bored!” - July 20, 2015
- The Scoop On #NationalIceCreamDay Freebies - July 19, 2015
- All About Ant-Man #AntManEvent - July 18, 2015
- How To Fake A Bang. No Cut Techniques! - July 17, 2015