”Every wedding is a royal wedding for we are subjects of the king of creation.”
The wedding of the century lived up to its promise. Regality tempered with love. The Royal Wedding ceremony of Prince William and Kate was a joyful occasion. For me, the happiness of the day punctuated by prayer. The beautiful service marks a time when people across the globe were joined in a church service and praises rang out to God and blessing to the couple.
The beautiful bride the former Kate Middleton stepped into the church in a lace top wedding dress designed by Sarah Burton. She met her Prince at the altar. The last man who would see his bride. The groom dressed in uniform whispered “You look wonderful” and that sealed it for me.
Insert tissue into hand and admit that you too had Royal Wedding Fever.
There was much to behold on this day. From the ladies in Hats, the littlest groomsmen and flower girls that stole your heart, the hymns that rang out, the electricity of a beautiful London and the bride who walked in a commoner and walked out a future queen.
- DIY Grinch Party Snacks - December 19, 2014
- Holiday Party Style Tips - December 18, 2014
- Holiday Travel Tips That Will Keep You Healthy - December 16, 2014
- Amal Alamuddin Named Most Fascinating Person of 2014 - December 15, 2014
- Anika Noni Rose As Princess Tiana On Sofia The First: First Look - December 9, 2014
- Kate Middleton In New York City! (Details And Pictures!) - December 9, 2014
- Everything You Want To Know About The 2015 Grammy Nominations - December 9, 2014
- Quick Fix For Dry Mascara - December 5, 2014
- Three Year Old Donates Hair For Kids With Cancer - December 4, 2014
- Ate Too Much? Here’s The Food Hangover Tips You Need - November 28, 2014