The U.S. Supreme Court has upheld the controversial health care law championed by President Barack Obama. The 5-4 ruling by the high court is deemed one of the most significant cases in its history. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) is being called the biggest accomplishment of Obama’s presidency.
President Obama’s goal is to ensure medical coverage to nearly everyone, including the 50 million uninsured. The landmark decision will impact the lives of every American. The Supreme Court decided the individual mandate requiring people to have health insurance is valid as a tax. The ruling allows the government to continue implementing the health care law, which doesn’t take full effect until 2014. The ruling will prohibit insurers from denying coverage for pre-existing conditions and allow parents to keep their children on family policies to the age of 26.
- The Best Dress Tweets - March 2, 2015
- Perfect Day In Niagara USA! Where To Go And What To Do - February 26, 2015
- On The Hustle - February 26, 2015
- How To Wear High Heels - February 25, 2015
- Zendaya Locks Horns With Giuliana Rancic Over Oscar Hair Comment - February 24, 2015
- 2015 Oscars Red Carpet Best Dressed List - February 22, 2015
- The Viral Video That Shows Why Moms Get Nothing Done - February 20, 2015
- 3 Things No One Tells You About Newborns - February 19, 2015
- Watch As Magic Ensues When Disney Characters Surprise Shoppers - February 18, 2015
- What To Do When The Whole Family is Sick - February 17, 2015