The U.S. Supreme Court has upheld the controversial health care law championed by President Barack Obama. The 5-4 ruling by the high court is deemed one of the most significant cases in its history. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) is being called the biggest accomplishment of Obama’s presidency.
President Obama’s goal is to ensure medical coverage to nearly everyone, including the 50 million uninsured. The landmark decision will impact the lives of every American. The Supreme Court decided the individual mandate requiring people to have health insurance is valid as a tax. The ruling allows the government to continue implementing the health care law, which doesn’t take full effect until 2014. The ruling will prohibit insurers from denying coverage for pre-existing conditions and allow parents to keep their children on family policies to the age of 26.
- Remembering Bobbi Kristina And Learning From Her Passing - July 26, 2015
- The Reality Of Growing Up With Glasses (LOL Memes!) - July 21, 2015
- One Brilliant (And Free) Cure To “I’m Bored!” - July 20, 2015
- The Scoop On #NationalIceCreamDay Freebies - July 19, 2015
- All About Ant-Man #AntManEvent - July 18, 2015
- How To Fake A Bang. No Cut Techniques! - July 17, 2015
- 2015 Primetime Emmy Award Nominations List - July 16, 2015
- 2015 Espy Awards Red Carpet Arrivals - July 15, 2015
- You Win Some, You Learn Some! Words To Grow By - July 15, 2015
- Brandy Sizzles On The Cover Of Uptown Magazine! - July 14, 2015