The U.S. Supreme Court has upheld the controversial health care law championed by President Barack Obama. The 5-4 ruling by the high court is deemed one of the most significant cases in its history. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) is being called the biggest accomplishment of Obama’s presidency.
President Obama’s goal is to ensure medical coverage to nearly everyone, including the 50 million uninsured. The landmark decision will impact the lives of every American. The Supreme Court decided the individual mandate requiring people to have health insurance is valid as a tax. The ruling allows the government to continue implementing the health care law, which doesn’t take full effect until 2014. The ruling will prohibit insurers from denying coverage for pre-existing conditions and allow parents to keep their children on family policies to the age of 26.
- DIY Grinch Party Snacks - December 19, 2014
- Holiday Party Style Tips - December 18, 2014
- Holiday Travel Tips That Will Keep You Healthy - December 16, 2014
- Amal Alamuddin Named Most Fascinating Person of 2014 - December 15, 2014
- Anika Noni Rose As Princess Tiana On Sofia The First: First Look - December 9, 2014
- Kate Middleton In New York City! (Details And Pictures!) - December 9, 2014
- Everything You Want To Know About The 2015 Grammy Nominations - December 9, 2014
- Quick Fix For Dry Mascara - December 5, 2014
- Three Year Old Donates Hair For Kids With Cancer - December 4, 2014
- Ate Too Much? Here’s The Food Hangover Tips You Need - November 28, 2014