Tell me something good! That is the approach I took when I learned that I was in a struggle for my life and that of my child. I looked for the good in the situation and used each of those small wins to propel me to the next.
WGRZ Channel 2’s Claudine Ewing learned of my story and upcoming book “Breathe” and wanted to ensure that the Western New York community and beyond could also learn from it and the work that I am doing to inspire women.
Claudine Ewing is one of the region’s top journalists and has been uncovering inspirational stories and that have changed the fabric of Western New York for over two decades. She felt that it was important to share the groundbreaking work I am doing in the area of film, literature and importantly as an advocate for women in the stations “Tell Me Something Good” segment.
My story is one that every woman can learn from. My story as told in “Breathe” is a rallying call to listen to your body and your intuition.
Learn more about why I am a Mom on a Mission.
- STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI – Exclusive Cast Interview #TheLastJediEvent - December 13, 2017
- Disney Pixar’s Coco Is So So Good! Review #PixarCocoEvent - November 22, 2017
- Disney Pixar’s Coco Fun Facts - November 22, 2017
- Disney Pixar’s Coco Cast Interview – Exclusive Press Conference Deets #PixarCocoEvent - November 20, 2017
- Olaf’s Frozen Adventure Is Hitting Theaters And You Won’t Be Able To Let It Go! - November 15, 2017
- New Songs From Olaf’s Frozen Adventure - November 15, 2017
- Disney Pixar’s “Coco” Pretty Premiere Pictures! - November 9, 2017
- My Thor Ragnarok Red Carpet Experience #ThorRagnarokEvent - November 4, 2017
- THOR RAGNAROK Fun Facts! #ThorRagnarokEvent - November 3, 2017
- THOR RAGNAROK Is Marvel Movie Magic: Review #ThorRagnarokEvent - November 3, 2017