Tell me something good! That is the approach I took when I learned that I was in a struggle for my life and that of my child. I looked for the good in the situation and used each of those small wins to propel me to the next.
WGRZ Channel 2’s Claudine Ewing learned of my story and upcoming book “Breathe” and wanted to ensure that the Western New York community and beyond could also learn from it and the work that I am doing to inspire women.
Claudine Ewing is one of the region’s top journalists and has been uncovering inspirational stories and that have changed the fabric of Western New York for over two decades. She felt that it was important to share the groundbreaking work I am doing in the area of film, literature and importantly as an advocate for women in the stations “Tell Me Something Good” segment.
My story is one that every woman can learn from. My story as told in “Breathe” is a rallying call to listen to your body and your intuition.
Learn more about why I am a Mom on a Mission.
- FREE Cars 3 Activity Sheets & Games! #Cars3Event - May 29, 2017
- This Little Girl Showing Off Her New Leg Is What You Need To See Today - May 27, 2017
- I’m Headed To The Disney Pixar Cars 3 Red Carpet Premiere! #Cars3Event - May 20, 2017
- How To Match Outfits With Your Kid - May 10, 2017
- What Every New Mom Needs to Know! - May 8, 2017
- STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI – New Teaser Trailer and Poster! - April 14, 2017
- Fit Tea Review And Discount Code - April 13, 2017
- How To Wear High Heels - April 13, 2017
- #TravelTuesday: Girlfriends Getaway To Savannah, Georgia - April 11, 2017
- What Passion Sunday Is All About - April 9, 2017