Tell me something good! That is the approach I took when I learned that I was in a struggle for my life and that of my child. I looked for the good in the situation and used each of those small wins to propel me to the next.
WGRZ Channel 2’s Claudine Ewing learned of my story and upcoming book “Breathe” and wanted to ensure that the Western New York community and beyond could also learn from it and the work that I am doing to inspire women.
Claudine Ewing is one of the region’s top journalists and has been uncovering inspirational stories and that have changed the fabric of Western New York for over two decades. She felt that it was important to share the groundbreaking work I am doing in the area of film, literature and importantly as an advocate for women in the stations “Tell Me Something Good” segment.
My story is one that every woman can learn from. My story as told in “Breathe” is a rallying call to listen to your body and your intuition.
Learn more about why I am a Mom on a Mission.
- Here’s Why You Will Love The New Pixar Animated Short ‘Lou’ #Cars3Event - June 23, 2017
- BET Pre Awards Party Highlights! #BeTheGlow - June 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Director Brian Fee and Producer Kevin Reher Reveal Details About The Hit Film #Cars3Event - June 22, 2017
- Get Your Glow On At The BET Experience With AT&T #BeTheGlow - June 21, 2017
- Everything You Need To Know About #SummerOfHeroes At Disney California Adventure Park #Cars3Event - June 20, 2017
- EXCLUSIVE: Cars 3 Cast Interview With Nathan Fillion, Larry The Cable Guy and More! #Cars3Event - June 19, 2017
- Man Up! Great Gifts To Celebrate Dad - June 17, 2017
- Cars 3 Must Have Toys! #Cars3Event - June 16, 2017
- Disney Store Revs Up for Summer Play Days #Cars3Event - June 16, 2017
- EXCLUSIVE: Cars 3 Cast Interview With Cristela Alonzo, Kerry Washington and More! #Cars3Event - June 15, 2017