Tell me something good! That is the approach I took when I learned that I was in a struggle for my life and that of my child. I looked for the good in the situation and used each of those small wins to propel me to the next.
WGRZ Channel 2’s Claudine Ewing learned of my story and upcoming book “Breathe” and wanted to ensure that the Western New York community and beyond could also learn from it and the work that I am doing to inspire women.
Claudine Ewing is one of the region’s top journalists and has been uncovering inspirational stories and that have changed the fabric of Western New York for over two decades. She felt that it was important to share the groundbreaking work I am doing in the area of film, literature and importantly as an advocate for women in the stations “Tell Me Something Good” segment.
My story is one that every woman can learn from. My story as told in “Breathe” is a rallying call to listen to your body and your intuition.
Learn more about why I am a Mom on a Mission.
- Tell Me Something Good! A Live & Learn Mom On A Mission - March 3, 2017
- This Dad Delivering His Baby In The Car Will Give You All The Feels - March 10, 2017
- The Amazing Thing The Little Caesars Founder Did For Rosa Parks - March 8, 2017
- The Beauty Facts And Tips You Need To Know - March 8, 2017
- The BEAUTY AND THE BEAST World Premiere Was Everything You Thought It Would Be - March 3, 2017
- 5 Year Old’s Tribute To Historical Black Icons Will Inspire You - February 28, 2017
- #Oscars Best Dressed! Live & Learn Academy Awards Style - February 27, 2017
- A New Star Wars Story Production Begins! - February 28, 2017
- Live & Learn Style: Here’s How To Get Gabrielle Union’s Chic New Bob Hairstyle - February 24, 2017
- This Little Girl’s Response To A Bully Calling Her Ugly Is Priceless - February 21, 2017