BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, arguably one of the most anticipated films of the year had its Hollywood premiere and it was epic! The stars, cast and crew of BEAUTY AND THE BEAST including Emma Watson, Luke Evans and Dan Stevens, along with soundtrack contributors Celine Dion and John Legend walked the red carpet at the El Capitan Theatre to celebrate the film’s premiere.
The evening was filled with breathtaking looks but the literal belle of the ball was Watson, who plays Belle in the live-action Disney remake. We are obsessing over the strapless black jumpsuit with black pumps she wore but what made the ensemble iconic was the choice of a gold rose attached to her hip in honor of the film.
We can’t wait for Celine Dion’s song to enchant us once again much like the baby blue, long-sleeved gown she donned at the premiere where she dazzled.
John Legend and Chrissy Teigen
Josh Gad and Javier Bardem posing it up at the BEAUTY AND THE BEAST premiere.
- Roald Dahl’s Charlie And The Chocolate Factory’s Hero Was Supposed To Be Black - September 15, 2017
- Marvel Studios Ant Man And The Wasp Sneak Peak! - August 3, 2017
- My Little Pony Celebrates The Magic Of Friendship Around The Globe - August 1, 2017
- Black Panther – The Movie Trailer And Pics You Have To See! #BlackPanther - July 25, 2017
- THOR: RAGNAROK – New Trailer and Poster #ThorRagnarok - July 24, 2017
- Here’s Why You Will Love The New Pixar Animated Short ‘Lou’ #Cars3Event - June 23, 2017
- BET Pre Awards Party Highlights! #BeTheGlow - June 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Director Brian Fee and Producer Kevin Reher Reveal Details About The Hit Film #Cars3Event - June 22, 2017
- Get Your Glow On At The BET Experience With AT&T #BeTheGlow - June 21, 2017
- Everything You Need To Know About #SummerOfHeroes At Disney California Adventure Park #Cars3Event - June 20, 2017