BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, arguably one of the most anticipated films of the year had its Hollywood premiere and it was epic! The stars, cast and crew of BEAUTY AND THE BEAST including Emma Watson, Luke Evans and Dan Stevens, along with soundtrack contributors Celine Dion and John Legend walked the red carpet at the El Capitan Theatre to celebrate the film’s premiere.
The evening was filled with breathtaking looks but the literal belle of the ball was Watson, who plays Belle in the live-action Disney remake. We are obsessing over the strapless black jumpsuit with black pumps she wore but what made the ensemble iconic was the choice of a gold rose attached to her hip in honor of the film.
We can’t wait for Celine Dion’s song to enchant us once again much like the baby blue, long-sleeved gown she donned at the premiere where she dazzled.
John Legend and Chrissy Teigen
Josh Gad and Javier Bardem posing it up at the BEAUTY AND THE BEAST premiere.
- Tell Me Something Good! A Live & Learn Mom On A Mission - March 3, 2017
- This Dad Delivering His Baby In The Car Will Give You All The Feels - March 10, 2017
- The Amazing Thing The Little Caesars Founder Did For Rosa Parks - March 8, 2017
- The Beauty Facts And Tips You Need To Know - March 8, 2017
- The BEAUTY AND THE BEAST World Premiere Was Everything You Thought It Would Be - March 3, 2017
- 5 Year Old’s Tribute To Historical Black Icons Will Inspire You - February 28, 2017
- #Oscars Best Dressed! Live & Learn Academy Awards Style - February 27, 2017
- A New Star Wars Story Production Begins! - February 28, 2017
- Live & Learn Style: Here’s How To Get Gabrielle Union’s Chic New Bob Hairstyle - February 24, 2017
- This Little Girl’s Response To A Bully Calling Her Ugly Is Priceless - February 21, 2017