BEAUTY AND THE BEAST, arguably one of the most anticipated films of the year had its Hollywood premiere and it was epic! The stars, cast and crew of BEAUTY AND THE BEAST including Emma Watson, Luke Evans and Dan Stevens, along with soundtrack contributors Celine Dion and John Legend walked the red carpet at the El Capitan Theatre to celebrate the film’s premiere.
The evening was filled with breathtaking looks but the literal belle of the ball was Watson, who plays Belle in the live-action Disney remake. We are obsessing over the strapless black jumpsuit with black pumps she wore but what made the ensemble iconic was the choice of a gold rose attached to her hip in honor of the film.
We can’t wait for Celine Dion’s song to enchant us once again much like the baby blue, long-sleeved gown she donned at the premiere where she dazzled.
John Legend and Chrissy Teigen
Josh Gad and Javier Bardem posing it up at the BEAUTY AND THE BEAST premiere.
- Olaf’s Frozen Adventure Is Hitting Theaters And You Won’t Be Able To Let It Go! - November 15, 2017
- New Songs From Olaf’s Frozen Adventure - November 15, 2017
- Disney Pixar’s “Coco” Pretty Premiere Pictures! - November 9, 2017
- My Thor Ragnarok Red Carpet Experience #ThorRagnarokEvent - November 4, 2017
- THOR RAGNAROK Fun Facts! #ThorRagnarokEvent - November 3, 2017
- THOR RAGNAROK Is Marvel Movie Magic: Review #ThorRagnarokEvent - November 3, 2017
- The Lion King Remakes Full Cast And Their Character Pictures - November 2, 2017
- Beyonce Announces She Is In Lion King! We And The Rest Of The World Freak Out - November 2, 2017
- THOR RAGNAROK’s Tessa Thompson Wants An All Female Superhero Film And We’re Here For It #ThorRagnarokEvent - November 1, 2017
- THOR RAGNAROK – Press Conference Inside Scoop #ThorRagnarokEvent - November 1, 2017