The case for conservatism has gained momentum in the last few years. At least, when it comes to fashion. Case in point? Our love affair with the Duchess of Cambridge or at least our love affair with her closet.
Americans and indeed people throughout the world are obsessed with the stylish Kate Middleton. What is so refreshing is that the young and vibrant royal showcases time in and time out that beauty and fashion can be conservative and still be beautiful, awe inspiring and generally must have.
Kate Middleton was the McQueen of the Diamond Jubilee as she dazzled in two Alexander McQueen dresses during the festivities in London. Kate wore a red Alexander McQueen dress at the Diamond Jubilee Thames River Pageant. The on trend dress was previously been worn by stars including Kim Kardashian and Tulisa Contostavlos – but the long-sleeved version Kate chose, which she teamed up with nude shoes and a red hat showcased how conservative can not only be classy but classic.
On the final day of the Diamond Jubilee weekend celebrations, the Duchess again donned Alexander McQueen, this time choosing an elegant nude colored lace dress with an oyster sash, matched with a Jane Taylor hat and nude shoes.
When crafting, suggesting, dropping hints and compliments, creating posters in other words telling our daughters who we view as a good example when it comes to fashion… Kate Middleton is among the top of many a Moms list. And…er…not just for our daughters.
- Letterman Love On His Last Late Show - May 21, 2015
- Watch Now: Nicki Minaj Featuring Beyonce ‘Feeling Myself’ - May 18, 2015
- Met Ball Beauties Bared It All - May 5, 2015
- Royal princess named Charlotte Elizabeth Diana - May 4, 2015
- Tina Knowles Wedding Pictures Are Magical! - April 22, 2015
- The Journey #InspirationallyCrafted - April 9, 2015
- On The Passion - April 5, 2015
- First Picture Of Carrie Underwood’s Baby Boy Isaiah - March 30, 2015
- Kids Choice Awards 2015: The Fashion & Stars You Want To See - March 29, 2015
- See Destiny’s Child Reunited At The Stellar Awards! - March 29, 2015