The case for conservatism has gained momentum in the last few years. At least, when it comes to fashion. Case in point? Our love affair with the Duchess of Cambridge or at least our love affair with her closet.
Americans and indeed people throughout the world are obsessed with the stylish Kate Middleton. What is so refreshing is that the young and vibrant royal showcases time in and time out that beauty and fashion can be conservative and still be beautiful, awe inspiring and generally must have.
Kate Middleton was the McQueen of the Diamond Jubilee as she dazzled in two Alexander McQueen dresses during the festivities in London. Kate wore a red Alexander McQueen dress at the Diamond Jubilee Thames River Pageant. The on trend dress was previously been worn by stars including Kim Kardashian and Tulisa Contostavlos – but the long-sleeved version Kate chose, which she teamed up with nude shoes and a red hat showcased how conservative can not only be classy but classic.
On the final day of the Diamond Jubilee weekend celebrations, the Duchess again donned Alexander McQueen, this time choosing an elegant nude colored lace dress with an oyster sash, matched with a Jane Taylor hat and nude shoes.
When crafting, suggesting, dropping hints and compliments, creating posters in other words telling our daughters who we view as a good example when it comes to fashion… Kate Middleton is among the top of many a Moms list. And…er…not just for our daughters.
- The Best Kids Shoes Ever! - May 26, 2016
- My Best S’mores Party Idea (Ever!) Featured In O Magazine - May 25, 2016
- The First Beauty And The Beast Trailer Starring Emma Watson Is Here - May 23, 2016
- TOUS Kids: The Fragrance To Pick For Your Child’s First Scent - May 18, 2016
- The Johnny Depp ‘Mad Hatter’ Fan Surprise At Disneyland That You Must See! - May 13, 2016
- 70 Something Year Old Woman Gives Birth For The First Time! - May 12, 2016
- What Moms Really Want for Mother’s Day - May 7, 2016
- Here Is Best Dress You Will Ever Buy - May 6, 2016
- Janet Jackson Is Pregnant! - May 5, 2016
- May The 4th Be With You! - May 4, 2016