The case for conservatism has gained momentum in the last few years. At least, when it comes to fashion. Case in point? Our love affair with the Duchess of Cambridge or at least our love affair with her closet.
Americans and indeed people throughout the world are obsessed with the stylish Kate Middleton. What is so refreshing is that the young and vibrant royal showcases time in and time out that beauty and fashion can be conservative and still be beautiful, awe inspiring and generally must have.
Kate Middleton was the McQueen of the Diamond Jubilee as she dazzled in two Alexander McQueen dresses during the festivities in London. Kate wore a red Alexander McQueen dress at the Diamond Jubilee Thames River Pageant. The on trend dress was previously been worn by stars including Kim Kardashian and Tulisa Contostavlos – but the long-sleeved version Kate chose, which she teamed up with nude shoes and a red hat showcased how conservative can not only be classy but classic.
On the final day of the Diamond Jubilee weekend celebrations, the Duchess again donned Alexander McQueen, this time choosing an elegant nude colored lace dress with an oyster sash, matched with a Jane Taylor hat and nude shoes.
When crafting, suggesting, dropping hints and compliments, creating posters in other words telling our daughters who we view as a good example when it comes to fashion… Kate Middleton is among the top of many a Moms list. And…er…not just for our daughters.
- Pentatonix Honors Michael Jackson With An Epic Mashup Video - June 26, 2015
- 2016 Hollywood Walk of Famers List - June 25, 2015
- The Father Daughter Dance Duo You’ve Got To See - June 24, 2015
- On Wishes - June 22, 2015
- Oh Boy! Kim Kardashian Father’s Day Baby Gender Reveal - June 22, 2015
- The Riley Roundup: Riley Curry’s Cutest Moments - June 20, 2015
- Disney Pixar’s Inside Out Poster And Printables (Free!) - June 19, 2015
- Country Star Gives Deserving Dad Surprise of a Lifetime - June 19, 2015
- The True Colors Of A Superhero: Fantastic Four’s Michael B. Jordan - June 4, 2015
- Everyone Wants To Be A Critic – Choice Awards Thoughts - June 2, 2015