1. ELIGIBILITY: The MALL Events Atlantis Sweepstakes, The LadiesLiveandLearn.com Atlantis Sweepstakes (“the Sweepstakes”, “the Prize”) is open to anyone who is eighteen (18) years of age or older, and have reached the age of majority, at of the beginning of the Sweepstakes and are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia or are legal residents of Canada. Employees of Sponsor (as defined below), and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, contractors, representatives and agents of Sponsor, and each of their respective immediate families and household members (collectively the “Released Parties”) are not eligible to enter this Sweepstakes.
3. PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING: Total ARV of all the prize is Three Thousand Two Hundred Dollars ($3,200.00). Odds of winning the prize Sweepstakes depends upon the total number of eligible Entries received during the applicable entry. The Prize winner(s) may not substitute, assign or transfer any prize or redeem the prize for money. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize (or prize component, if applicable) with one of equal or greater value. Sponsor is responsible only for delivery of each prize naming and connecting the winner to Kerzner International Resorts Inc. (The Atlantis Resort Paradise Island, Bahamas) and is not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Taxes, fees, and any other costs associated with acceptance and use of a Prize, are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner. The prize consists of
- Three (3) nights in the Royal Towers Water View Double Standard at Atlantis, Paradise Island for two adults and two children ages 17 and under
- Two (2) complimentary passes to Atlantis Kids Adventures for children ages 3 to 12
- Two (2) complimentary passes to CRUSH for teens ages 13 to 17
- Four (4) shallow water dolphin interactions at Dolphin Cay Atlantis
Terms & Conditions for the trips:
- Reservations made in terms of this offer are subject to availability and may not be made for any major holiday periods or any blackout periods as defined by Kerzner International Resorts, Inc. at its sole discretion.
- This offer does not include airfare, land transfers, meals, airport departure taxes or incidental charges.
- This offer is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash and is valid for one (1) year from the date winner is announced.
- Once a reservation has been made, no amendments will be accepted.
- A credit card imprint or cash deposit will be required from the guest at check-in, for all incidental charges
4. DRAWING/SELECTION OF WINNER(S): The drawing will be held on or about May 28, 2012 by Sponsor (or, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, by its representatives) from among all eligible Entries. A minimum of One (1) Grand Prize winner will be determined from all eligible Entries received throughout the Entry Period in a random drawing to be conducted on or about May 28, 2012 by Sponsor (or, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, by its representatives), whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Each Prize winner will be notified by either email, twitter, tout, facebook or youtube and/or phone using the contact information provided upon registration and associated with their winning Entry. If the name(s) drawn cannot be contacted or verified the next winning name and so on will receive the prize.
5. PRIZE WINNER VERIFICATION AND PRIZE DELIVERY: Each Prize winner will be notified by email and/or phone using the contact information provided upon registration and associated with their winning Entry. Each Prize winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release, and/or IRS Form W-9, and, where permitted, a publicity release (collectively, “Affidavit”) prior to delivery of the Prize. If a potential winner does not respond within seven (7) days of the first winner notification attempt, or if their Prize notification or Prize is returned as undeliverable or unclaimed, or if such potential winner’s Affidavit is not returned within seven (7) days after it was mailed to winner, or if such potential winner declines a prize for any reason prior to award, is found to be ineligible or cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, such potential winner may be subject to disqualification, their prize subject to forfeiture, and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from all remaining eligible Entries received. Each Prize winner agrees to Sponsor’s use of Prize Winner’s name, city, state, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation. A Prize winner may be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the Prize(s) awarded in this Sweepstakes.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: All entrants by way of entering the prize sweepstakes and or accepting the prize waves any and all rights in perpetuity to take legal actions or claims against the sponsors of the prize throughout the world. Sponsors are not responsible for: (a) late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete, misaddressed, postage due or misdirected Entries, e-mails or other communications; (b) errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices or transmission lines; (c) data corruption, theft, destruction, loss, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials; or (d) electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind or insufficient space in entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages. The use of automated software or computer programs to register or to enter this Sweepstakes is prohibited and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to register or to enter will be disqualified. Released Parties disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes and to hold a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to such action, if any virus, bug, technical failure, unauthorized human intervention or other cause outside of Sponsor’s control corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes. In the event of any such modification, cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice of such action will be posted on the Website, if functioning. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and all of their Sweepstakes Entries) from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliated companies, if entrant tampers with the entry process or if entrant’s act of fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of this Sweepstakes, in any way. Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in any promotional materials. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor and warrants that entrant is eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. In addition, each entrant by participating in this Sweepstakes, agrees on entrant’s behalf (and on behalf of entrant’s heirs, assignees, executors and administrators) to release, discharge, indemnify and hold the Sweepstakes Entities harmless from and against any and all liability, loss or damage of any kind, to persons, or property, including death, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes, or any Sweepstakes-related activity, or from the award, acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any prize-related activity. The sponsor may reserve the right to change, alter or amend these rules and conditions at any time without notice and all entrants and/or winners must agree to the changed, altered or amended rules and conditions.
7. CAUTION. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM THOSE MAKING SUCH ATTEMPTS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. SPONSOR: Nia Enterprises, LadiesLiveandLearn.com, TheMALLEvent.com, Angela Burgin, Angela B Logan, Kerzner International Resorts, Inc., The Atlantis Resort Paradise Island, Bahamas and it’s assigns, subsidiaries.
© 2012 Nia Enterprises, LadiesLiveandLearn.com, TheMALLEvent.com. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.