I’m a part of a showbiz family. I’m all about the business, my husband is in the shows and my daughter is just the star of the family. Coordinating our busy families day can be a bit of a production. In the morning, the phone is ringing, my daughter is hoping around, we’re preparing for the workday and before you know it, it’s time to get out the door. But one thing that I have lived and learned is that although coordinating the day can be a production breakfast doesn’t have to be.
For our family, our first act of the day is to start if off with a good breakfast together. A healthy breakfast gives our daughter nutrients she needs to grow and it gives me the energy I need to get through diapers, deadlines and running my families daily production.
Here are my secrets to balancing it all.
For some of quick and nutritious breakfast ideas for your family visit The Breakfast Project.com
- #GameChangers Unite For An Inspirationally Crafted Event Feb. 11 - February 9, 2016
- Which One Is The Mom? Viral Photo Mystery Solved! - February 6, 2016
- NAACP Awards Goodness! Everything You Want To Know, See and Hear - February 6, 2016
- My Heart Story - February 5, 2016
- On The Hustle - February 4, 2016
- DIY Homemade Wipes Recipe - February 4, 2016
- Quick Fix For Dry Mascara - February 4, 2016
- I Am His - February 4, 2016
- Here’s Why You Will Enjoy Disney On Ice “Let’s Celebrate” - January 29, 2016
- Sneak In A Workout - January 29, 2016