I’m a part of a showbiz family. I’m all about the business, my husband is in the shows and my daughter is just the star of the family. Coordinating our busy families day can be a bit of a production. In the morning, the phone is ringing, my daughter is hoping around, we’re preparing for the workday and before you know it, it’s time to get out the door. But one thing that I have lived and learned is that although coordinating the day can be a production breakfast doesn’t have to be.
For our family, our first act of the day is to start if off with a good breakfast together. A healthy breakfast gives our daughter nutrients she needs to grow and it gives me the energy I need to get through diapers, deadlines and running my families daily production.
Here are my secrets to balancing it all.
For some of quick and nutritious breakfast ideas for your family visit The Breakfast Project.com
- Cleaning Up Around Children Momtra - January 27, 2015
- My Seriously Funny Kid Momday Story - January 26, 2015
- Momtra On The Struggles Of Motherhood - January 26, 2015
- Momtra On Practicing What You Preach - January 25, 2015
- The Sisterhood Of The Motherhood. Must Watch Commercial - January 24, 2015
- On Knowing I Can And I Will! Momtra - January 23, 2015
- Why You Should Go See Disney On Ice! - January 22, 2015
- Angela’s Momtra On Dealing With Kids Distracting You - January 22, 2015
- Three Reasons To Hug It Out! National Hug Day - January 21, 2015
- Angela’s Momtra’s! - January 21, 2015