I’m a part of a showbiz family. I’m all about the business, my husband is in the shows and my daughter is just the star of the family. Coordinating our busy families day can be a bit of a production. In the morning, the phone is ringing, my daughter is hoping around, we’re preparing for the workday and before you know it, it’s time to get out the door. But one thing that I have lived and learned is that although coordinating the day can be a production breakfast doesn’t have to be.
For our family, our first act of the day is to start if off with a good breakfast together. A healthy breakfast gives our daughter nutrients she needs to grow and it gives me the energy I need to get through diapers, deadlines and running my families daily production.
Here are my secrets to balancing it all.
For some of quick and nutritious breakfast ideas for your family visit The Breakfast Project.com
- National Coffee Day Should Be Every Day! - September 29, 2014
- George Clooney Is Officially Married! - September 27, 2014
- Sneak In A Workout - September 24, 2014
- Carla Hall Cooking Up Inspiration - September 18, 2014
- Fashion Week In Pictures - September 12, 2014
- Where were you? - September 11, 2014
- What Makes A Woman Beautiful? - August 20, 2014
- Can We Talk About Joan Rivers? - September 4, 2014
- What Do You Do Daily? - August 10, 2014
- Top Looks At The 2014 Emmy’s - August 26, 2014