I’m a part of a showbiz family. I’m all about the business, my husband is in the shows and my daughter is just the star of the family. Coordinating our busy families day can be a bit of a production. In the morning, the phone is ringing, my daughter is hoping around, we’re preparing for the workday and before you know it, it’s time to get out the door. But one thing that I have lived and learned is that although coordinating the day can be a production breakfast doesn’t have to be.
For our family, our first act of the day is to start if off with a good breakfast together. A healthy breakfast gives our daughter nutrients she needs to grow and it gives me the energy I need to get through diapers, deadlines and running my families daily production.
Here are my secrets to balancing it all.
For some of quick and nutritious breakfast ideas for your family visit The Breakfast Project.com
- Disney On Ice Presents Dare To Dream FREE Printable Coloring Sheet & Mouse Ears! - January 22, 2017
- Thank You Obama’s - January 21, 2017
- Celine Dion to Perform Original Song “How Does a Moment Last Forever” for Disney’s BEAUTY AND THE BEAST - January 19, 2017
- Disney On Ice Presents Dare To Dream! - January 19, 2017
- People’s Choice Awards Red Carpet, Winners List & More! - January 19, 2017
- OWEN WILSON, CRISTELA ALONZO and ARMIE HAMMER Buckle Up for CARS 3! - January 19, 2017
- Learn Dr. Martin Luther King’s Best Quotes - January 16, 2017
- Why Friday the 13th Scares Us So Much And Why It Shouldn’t - January 13, 2017
- GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 – Red Carpet Premiere Sweepstakes! - January 12, 2017
- Here’s All Of The 2017 Disney Movie Releases - January 9, 2017