I’m a part of a showbiz family. I’m all about the business, my husband is in the shows and my daughter is just the star of the family. Coordinating our busy families day can be a bit of a production. In the morning, the phone is ringing, my daughter is hoping around, we’re preparing for the workday and before you know it, it’s time to get out the door. But one thing that I have lived and learned is that although coordinating the day can be a production breakfast doesn’t have to be.
For our family, our first act of the day is to start if off with a good breakfast together. A healthy breakfast gives our daughter nutrients she needs to grow and it gives me the energy I need to get through diapers, deadlines and running my families daily production.
Here are my secrets to balancing it all.
For some of quick and nutritious breakfast ideas for your family visit The Breakfast Project.com
- Mark Rylance And Jemaine Clement Talked To Me About Their Giant Roles In The BFG - June 28, 2016
- Interview: Steven Spielberg Talks To Me About The BFG And Why Mommy Bloggers Are Important - June 27, 2016
- Jennifer Hudson Gave A Prince Tribute Worthy Of The Purple One - June 26, 2016
- The Best Finding Dory Recipes And Activities - June 26, 2016
- Shark Party Ideas That You Can Bite Off - June 25, 2016
- Dream Country The BFG’s Red Carpet Premiere! - June 24, 2016
- The Hack That Will Give You Pretty Summer Feet - June 23, 2016
- One Brilliant (And Free) Cure To “I’m Bored!” - June 23, 2016
- Sophie From The BFG Inspires A New Kind Of Disney Hero To My Daughter - June 16, 2016
- I’m Going To The Land Of Dreams For The BFG Premiere! #TheBFGEvent - June 16, 2016