Kid style has come up in the last few decades. Some of us are still talking about when we had to walk two miles to school, we only had a deck of cards for those ten hour road trips and ketchup sandwiches were a staple. If that was your experience then it’s safe to say your fashion choices as a child were limited. If there was any doubt to this my old school pictures will serve as proof that frugal kid fashion of yesteryear usually was an acronym for ugly. But now a days the fashion choices abound for kids and the look you are going for usually can be done on the smallest of budgets.
Live and Learn how to style your child.
Go big or go home is one of my favorite motto’s. When it comes to kids clothes the bigger usually the better especially when it comes to dresses. The bigger the flowers and the more the tulle the merrier.
- VMA Red Carpet Arrivals - August 30, 2015
- Remembering The King Of Pop - August 29, 2015
- Watch: Newlyweds Have The Best Wedding Dance Ever - August 29, 2015
- Drink Good Do Good Brings Produce To Food Deserts - August 20, 2015
- Watch Bugs Bunny And Friends Whip/Nae Nae - August 16, 2015
- I’m Behind The Scenes With Karrueche Tran And Hype Hair Magazine! - August 3, 2015
- #NationalLipstickDay Tutorial How To Get The Perfect Red Lips - July 29, 2015
- Remembering Bobbi Kristina And Learning From Her Passing - July 26, 2015
- The Reality Of Growing Up With Glasses (LOL Memes!) - July 21, 2015
- One Brilliant (And Free) Cure To “I’m Bored!” - July 20, 2015