Kid style has come up in the last few decades. Some of us are still talking about when we had to walk two miles to school, we only had a deck of cards for those ten hour road trips and ketchup sandwiches were a staple. If that was your experience then it’s safe to say your fashion choices as a child were limited. If there was any doubt to this my old school pictures will serve as proof that frugal kid fashion of yesteryear usually was an acronym for ugly. But now a days the fashion choices abound for kids and the look you are going for usually can be done on the smallest of budgets.
Live and Learn how to style your child.
Go big or go home is one of my favorite motto’s. When it comes to kids clothes the bigger usually the better especially when it comes to dresses. The bigger the flowers and the more the tulle the merrier.
- Olaf’s Frozen Adventure Is Hitting Theaters And You Won’t Be Able To Let It Go! - November 15, 2017
- New Songs From Olaf’s Frozen Adventure - November 15, 2017
- Disney Pixar’s “Coco” Pretty Premiere Pictures! - November 9, 2017
- My Thor Ragnarok Red Carpet Experience #ThorRagnarokEvent - November 4, 2017
- THOR RAGNAROK Fun Facts! #ThorRagnarokEvent - November 3, 2017
- THOR RAGNAROK Is Marvel Movie Magic: Review #ThorRagnarokEvent - November 3, 2017
- The Lion King Remakes Full Cast And Their Character Pictures - November 2, 2017
- Beyonce Announces She Is In Lion King! We And The Rest Of The World Freak Out - November 2, 2017
- THOR RAGNAROK’s Tessa Thompson Wants An All Female Superhero Film And We’re Here For It #ThorRagnarokEvent - November 1, 2017
- THOR RAGNAROK – Press Conference Inside Scoop #ThorRagnarokEvent - November 1, 2017