Kid style has come up in the last few decades. Some of us are still talking about when we had to walk two miles to school, we only had a deck of cards for those ten hour road trips and ketchup sandwiches were a staple. If that was your experience then it’s safe to say your fashion choices as a child were limited. If there was any doubt to this my old school pictures will serve as proof that frugal kid fashion of yesteryear usually was an acronym for ugly. But now a days the fashion choices abound for kids and the look you are going for usually can be done on the smallest of budgets.
Live and Learn how to style your child.
Go big or go home is one of my favorite motto’s. When it comes to kids clothes the bigger usually the better especially when it comes to dresses. The bigger the flowers and the more the tulle the merrier.
- This Little Girl’s Response To A Bully Calling Her Ugly Is Priceless - February 21, 2017
- The Touching Moments From The ABFF Honors You Have To See - February 20, 2017
- Grammys Full Winners List! - February 13, 2017
- The Best Of Al Jarreau - February 12, 2017
- My Heart Story - February 3, 2017
- My First Magazine Cover! Buffalo Healthy Living Magazine #Breathe - January 31, 2017
- Harlem Globetrotters Bring New Tour To Buffalo On Friday, Feb. 3 On The Heels Of Setting Nine Guinness World Records™ - February 2, 2017
- Disney’s BEAUTY AND THE BEAST Character Posters - January 30, 2017
- Harlem Globetrotters Bring Smiles and Positive Messages To Area Youth - January 29, 2017
- Disney On Ice Presents Dare To Dream Review! - January 27, 2017