Kid style has come up in the last few decades. Some of us are still talking about when we had to walk two miles to school, we only had a deck of cards for those ten hour road trips and ketchup sandwiches were a staple. If that was your experience then it’s safe to say your fashion choices as a child were limited. If there was any doubt to this my old school pictures will serve as proof that frugal kid fashion of yesteryear usually was an acronym for ugly. But now a days the fashion choices abound for kids and the look you are going for usually can be done on the smallest of budgets.
Live and Learn how to style your child.
Go big or go home is one of my favorite motto’s. When it comes to kids clothes the bigger usually the better especially when it comes to dresses. The bigger the flowers and the more the tulle the merrier.
- How To Match Outfits With Your Kid - October 23, 2014
- What The Zellweger? The Beauty Of Her Response To Ugly Comments - October 22, 2014
- Halloween Hacks For Moms - October 21, 2014
- Oscar De La Renta’s Best Fashion Moments - October 21, 2014
- What Is Ebola? The Q&A You Want To Know - October 20, 2014
- Why I’m A Nutcase Mom - October 17, 2014
- That’s So Wrong Raven! - October 13, 2014
- Hollywood Divas Premiere On TV One - October 8, 2014
- Kelly Rowland Elle Maternity Shoot (Godmazing!) - October 8, 2014
- I’m A Biotic Woman (And You Should Be Too!) - October 8, 2014