Kid style has come up in the last few decades. Some of us are still talking about when we had to walk two miles to school, we only had a deck of cards for those ten hour road trips and ketchup sandwiches were a staple. If that was your experience then it’s safe to say your fashion choices as a child were limited. If there was any doubt to this my old school pictures will serve as proof that frugal kid fashion of yesteryear usually was an acronym for ugly. But now a days the fashion choices abound for kids and the look you are going for usually can be done on the smallest of budgets.
Live and Learn how to style your child.
Go big or go home is one of my favorite motto’s. When it comes to kids clothes the bigger usually the better especially when it comes to dresses. The bigger the flowers and the more the tulle the merrier.
- Reasons To Love October - October 1, 2016
- Angela Simmons Welcomes A Baby Boy! - September 30, 2016
- Exclusive Interview: The Real Life Phiona Mutesi And Robert Katende Talk The Queen of Katwe #QueenOfKatweEvent - September 30, 2016
- Exclusive Interview With Mira Nair Director of Queen of Katwe #QueenOfKatweEvent - September 29, 2016
- Live and Learn Style! Dashiki Pride #QueenOfKatweEvent - September 29, 2016
- Breaking #OUAT News: Robin Hood Is Coming Back To Once Upon A Time! #ABCTVEvent - September 29, 2016
- #NationalCoffeeDay: Where To Get Free Coffee - September 29, 2016
- Disney Is Making A Live Action Adaptation of “The Lion King!” Hakuna Matata! - September 28, 2016
- Exclusive: Interview With Queen Of Katwe Stars Lupita Nyong’o, Madina Nalwanga & Martin Kabanza #QueenOfKatweEvent - September 27, 2016
- 3 Tips For Better Braids - September 27, 2016