Wallenda images from the historic tightrope walk that daredevil Nik Wallenda successfully performed on June 15, 2012 walking from New York to Canada will have you in awe. Captured in the amazing images is the death defying stunt that Nik Wallenda a member of the Flying Wallenda’s completed. The images are an outward reflection of Wallenda’s staunch faith and belief when setting goals with God all things are possible.
Nik Wallenda’s 1800 foot tightrope walk began in Niagara Falls, NY and ended in Niagara Falls, Ontario.
The Wallenda Walk drew spectators from both sides of the border and around the world.
Nik Wallenda said his faith tells him that with God all things are possible. His family prays together before the historic walk.
A spirit of revelry happened among the 105,000 people who came out to see Nik Wallenda Walk The Wire. He inspired souvenirs such as the Wallenda Chocolate Bar.
Nik began the walk just after 10pm EST in Niagara Falls, NY.
Nik battled thick mist and brisk winds during the historic walk over Niagara Falls. He said that he often could not see the rope because the mist was so thick.
Amazingly, Nik was able to speak to his father and reporters during his tightrope walk across Niagara Falls. Nik also praised and prayed aloud to Jesus during the 1800 foot walk across the Falls.
Nik was not only able to walk across the 2 inch tightrope he was able to bend down and point to the crowd and his family.
An exuberant Nik Wallenda pumps his fist and is the first man to walk across Niagara Falls on a tightrope.
- Holiday Party Style Tips - December 18, 2014
- Holiday Travel Tips That Will Keep You Healthy - December 16, 2014
- Amal Alamuddin Named Most Fascinating Person of 2014 - December 15, 2014
- Anika Noni Rose As Princess Tiana On Sofia The First: First Look - December 9, 2014
- Kate Middleton In New York City! (Details And Pictures!) - December 9, 2014
- Everything You Want To Know About The 2015 Grammy Nominations - December 9, 2014
- Quick Fix For Dry Mascara - December 5, 2014
- Three Year Old Donates Hair For Kids With Cancer - December 4, 2014
- Ate Too Much? Here’s The Food Hangover Tips You Need - November 28, 2014
- Who Has The Best Black Friday Deals - November 27, 2014