What can we learn from Daredevil Nik Wallenda? If you were living under a rock you would have still known about Nik Wallenda’s amazing Skywire feat as that rock would have been located in the Grand Canyon where the 34 year old record-setting daredevil became the first human being to walk across the Grand Canyon on a high wire Sunday night in a Discovery Channel-televised event. With its broadcast in 178 countries and the social media explosion that occurred with 40,000 tweets per minute it would have been hard not to know about Nik Wallenda’s 1400 foot long and 1500 foot tall walk across the Grand Canyon.
The heart-pound and stomach turning feat was astounding as Nik Wallenda completed the walk on a wire only 2 inches thick with no nets or tethers. Wallenda had to stop and crouch down twice during the walk due to high winds and an unsettling rhythm of the cable. But each time he got back up and put one foot in front of the other. And that is what we can learn from Nik Wallenda.
Nik Wallenda has shown us in the most amazing way possible how to unabashedly pursue your dreams and goals even when you are one step away from death. He has shown us how to get back up when you are shaken. Nik has said that his faith in God is what enables him to do what he does. Wallenda said he often talks to God while he is on the wire. “I find that peaceful and relaxing and He’s the only one up there listening to me.”
- Win The Chance Of A Lifetime To Attend Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron Premiere With Robert Downey Jr. - March 4, 2015
- All The Breathtaking Details About The Cinderella Movie And Premiere - March 4, 2015
- The Best Dress Tweets - March 2, 2015
- Perfect Day In Niagara USA! Where To Go And What To Do - February 26, 2015
- On The Hustle - February 26, 2015
- How To Wear High Heels - February 25, 2015
- Zendaya Locks Horns With Giuliana Rancic Over Oscar Hair Comment - February 24, 2015
- 2015 Oscars Red Carpet Best Dressed List - February 22, 2015
- The Viral Video That Shows Why Moms Get Nothing Done - February 20, 2015
- 3 Things No One Tells You About Newborns - February 19, 2015