You say tomato and I say Caprese! Caprese salad is my favorite salad. And by favorite I mean it in a I could eat this every day and be good kind of way. What’s good about Caprese Salads is well just about everything. Tomato is a good source of beta-carotene, it can help reduce inflammation and the risk of stroke. Tomatoes also have some impressive heart health benefits and are known to protect us from vascular disease.
Caprese salads are great for a snack or full on meal. All you need is tomatoes, buffalo mozzarella cheese, olive oil and basil. Tomatoes are so sweet it’s no wonder that they’re actually a fruit. Grape, cherry or on the vine however you get your tomatoes you can make it work for a Caprese salad.
Here’s some of my favorite ways to eat a Caprese salad.
- #NationalLipstickDay Tutorial How To Get The Perfect Red Lips - July 29, 2015
- Remembering Bobbi Kristina And Learning From Her Passing - July 26, 2015
- The Reality Of Growing Up With Glasses (LOL Memes!) - July 21, 2015
- One Brilliant (And Free) Cure To “I’m Bored!” - July 20, 2015
- The Scoop On #NationalIceCreamDay Freebies - July 19, 2015
- All About Ant-Man #AntManEvent - July 18, 2015
- How To Fake A Bang. No Cut Techniques! - July 17, 2015
- 2015 Primetime Emmy Award Nominations List - July 16, 2015
- 2015 Espy Awards Red Carpet Arrivals - July 15, 2015
- You Win Some, You Learn Some! Words To Grow By - July 15, 2015