You say tomato and I say Caprese! Caprese salad is my favorite salad. And by favorite I mean it in a I could eat this every day and be good kind of way. What’s good about Caprese Salads is well just about everything. Tomato is a good source of beta-carotene, it can help reduce inflammation and the risk of stroke. Tomatoes also have some impressive heart health benefits and are known to protect us from vascular disease.
Caprese salads are great for a snack or full on meal. All you need is tomatoes, buffalo mozzarella cheese, olive oil and basil. Tomatoes are so sweet it’s no wonder that they’re actually a fruit. Grape, cherry or on the vine however you get your tomatoes you can make it work for a Caprese salad.
Here’s some of my favorite ways to eat a Caprese salad.
- Here’s Why You Will Love The New Pixar Animated Short ‘Lou’ #Cars3Event - June 23, 2017
- BET Pre Awards Party Highlights! #BeTheGlow - June 23, 2017
- Cars 3 Director Brian Fee and Producer Kevin Reher Reveal Details About The Hit Film #Cars3Event - June 22, 2017
- Get Your Glow On At The BET Experience With AT&T #BeTheGlow - June 21, 2017
- Everything You Need To Know About #SummerOfHeroes At Disney California Adventure Park #Cars3Event - June 20, 2017
- EXCLUSIVE: Cars 3 Cast Interview With Nathan Fillion, Larry The Cable Guy and More! #Cars3Event - June 19, 2017
- Man Up! Great Gifts To Celebrate Dad - June 17, 2017
- Cars 3 Must Have Toys! #Cars3Event - June 16, 2017
- Disney Store Revs Up for Summer Play Days #Cars3Event - June 16, 2017
- EXCLUSIVE: Cars 3 Cast Interview With Cristela Alonzo, Kerry Washington and More! #Cars3Event - June 15, 2017