You say tomato and I say Caprese! Caprese salad is my favorite salad. And by favorite I mean it in a I could eat this every day and be good kind of way. What’s good about Caprese Salads is well just about everything. Tomato is a good source of beta-carotene, it can help reduce inflammation and the risk of stroke. Tomatoes also have some impressive heart health benefits and are known to protect us from vascular disease.
Caprese salads are great for a snack or full on meal. All you need is tomatoes, buffalo mozzarella cheese, olive oil and basil. Tomatoes are so sweet it’s no wonder that they’re actually a fruit. Grape, cherry or on the vine however you get your tomatoes you can make it work for a Caprese salad.
Here’s some of my favorite ways to eat a Caprese salad.
- DIY Grinch Party Snacks - December 19, 2014
- Holiday Party Style Tips - December 18, 2014
- Holiday Travel Tips That Will Keep You Healthy - December 16, 2014
- Amal Alamuddin Named Most Fascinating Person of 2014 - December 15, 2014
- Anika Noni Rose As Princess Tiana On Sofia The First: First Look - December 9, 2014
- Kate Middleton In New York City! (Details And Pictures!) - December 9, 2014
- Everything You Want To Know About The 2015 Grammy Nominations - December 9, 2014
- Quick Fix For Dry Mascara - December 5, 2014
- Three Year Old Donates Hair For Kids With Cancer - December 4, 2014
- Ate Too Much? Here’s The Food Hangover Tips You Need - November 28, 2014