You say tomato and I say Caprese! Caprese salad is my favorite salad. And by favorite I mean it in a I could eat this every day and be good kind of way. What’s good about Caprese Salads is well just about everything. Tomato is a good source of beta-carotene, it can help reduce inflammation and the risk of stroke. Tomatoes also have some impressive heart health benefits and are known to protect us from vascular disease.
Caprese salads are great for a snack or full on meal. All you need is tomatoes, buffalo mozzarella cheese, olive oil and basil. Tomatoes are so sweet it’s no wonder that they’re actually a fruit. Grape, cherry or on the vine however you get your tomatoes you can make it work for a Caprese salad.
Here’s some of my favorite ways to eat a Caprese salad.
- STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI – New Teaser Trailer and Poster! - April 14, 2017
- Fit Tea Review And Discount Code - April 13, 2017
- How To Wear High Heels - April 13, 2017
- #TravelTuesday: Girlfriends Getaway To Savannah, Georgia - April 11, 2017
- What Passion Sunday Is All About - April 9, 2017
- Get Your FREE “Breathe” Bookmark! - April 5, 2017
- The Planner That You Need From Evolving Beauty - April 4, 2017
- BEAUTY AND THE BEAST – Sing-Along Version Hits Theatres April 7th! - April 4, 2017
- The Bracelets You Have To Have! DeniseAlexandraCo - April 4, 2017
- Ciara and Russell Wilson’s Co-Ed Baby Shower Was Everything! - March 31, 2017